Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82887 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by greatman247(m): 3:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Na wa oooo. RIP to the death. May the good Lord keep protecting us. Amen.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by emperorchedda(m): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Investigation should start with this nigga by the right because he was one of the last persons seen with the victim before his death

Lastly, not everyone that gets shot is a cultist

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Though his death pains me because he's a human being but he deserves it if he has ever killed or participated in any murder.No life is more precious than the other and he who lives by the sword must surely die by the sword.

That guy was a certified and reckless cultist without IQ.You don't eat your cake and have it.He dedicated his life to the devil and became so ignorant of the fact that the devil doesn't protect sinners.

He was a very loud viking and he died a very loud death.May God help us make decisions that'll never get us what we never bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Could be mistaken identity or a bagger .
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 4:02am On Aug 03, 2016
nyben4eva:
Though his death pains me because he's a human being but he deserves it if he has ever killed or participated in any murder.No life is more precious than the other and he who lives by the sword must surely die by the sword.

That guy was a certified and reckless cultist without IQ.You don't eat your cake and have it.He dedicated his life to the devil and became so ignorant of the fact that the devil doesn't protect sinners.

He was a very loud viking and he died a very loud death.May God help us make decisions that'll never get us what we never bargained for.

Him picture show say na Viki . plenty plenty red . and na back gate dem drop am . na dia area be that
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by InvertedHammer: 4:07am On Aug 03, 2016
/
During clearance has always been the payback time.

Good riddance!
\

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by diva90: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2016
This is truly sad . I hope they apprehend his killers
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by christinie(f): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Why are people calling him a cult member just because he's not here to defend himself?

The fact that he was gunned down by cult members doesn't necessarily mean that he was one of them. He might have been an innocent victim.

Say no to false rumour.

Rest in peace handsome.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by hustla(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Abagworo:
His cap shows he was an Icelander and I won't be surprised the high templers are behind the murder. During my days cultism was much but I'm surprised that youths of this jet age could waste their time on it.

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.

The way he was killed showed that he was targeted not just random. He was obviously followed to that gutter where he was shot. He knew what he was wearing

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Chicent(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2016
RIP dude..... This game dont pay.... Desist from it. Him loose guard sha..... Go well
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ErasmusCOMP: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2016
A 'rugged' Imo star walks into 'Ilya du lake Nwaebere' without fellow '...mates' by his sides. He arrogantly flies his colour 'upstairs and downstairs'.... probably expecting hero's welcome from bitter rivals

Say NO to Cultism!

9 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Shocking!, total waste of a young life, i bet it's for no relevant reasons
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by kechywillz(m): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2016
The handsomeness is gone,i don't know what people benefit being a cultist
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Pchidexy(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2016
We tell them say game no dey pay, them say we be juu. This dead niggar is a bloody cultist.

Live the gun...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by pedrilo: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2016
taylor88:

Lovely lips u gat
sarcasm spotted.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Fourwinds: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2016
bismackchisom:
Jesuss christ..... Obrien!!! My class mate, OH God!!!! Graduated from d same high school *Simmic High School IJegun, Ikotun.....(Class of 2009) RIP Dude
hmmmmm....if d guy leaves high school in 1999 at age 13 years., which is unlikely.... do u think he will be able to serve(NYSC) d nation now.

at what age
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2016
When people say that these kinda ppl should rest in peace, I just imagine...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by samzzycash(m): 5:57am On Aug 03, 2016
christinie:
Why are people calling him a cult member just because he's not here to defend himself?

The fact that he was gunned down by cult members doesn't necessarily mean that he was one of them. He might have been an innocent victim.

Say no to false rumour.

too much learners here... Go to his facebook page see his post and friends comments even the proof have been sceeen shoot to nairaland and some people still dey doubt... Na people like you dey fall victim of cult bullying cause you dont recognize a cultist when you see one

Rest in peace handsome.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2016
christinie:

Say no to false rumour.

Rest in peace handsome.

Arr yuu sane @ all? U de get crush for every handsom guy u see...even dead ones

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2016
ehikwe22:
Cultists kill non cultists for many reasons but it's mostly because of girls and jealousy.
Coming from someone who schooled in uniben accept it bro....they will only maim you or ask you to leave the school they never kill unless you are a cultist from another faction dragging the babe with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....if d guy leaves high school in 1999 at age 13 years., which is unlikely.... do u think he will be able to serve(NYSC) d nation now.

at what age
yes of course
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Fourwinds: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2016
JohnieWalker:
yes of course
please explain
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by SIMPLIFIED(m): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Coming from someone who schooled in uniben accept it bro....they will only maim you or ask you to leave the school they never kill unless you are a cultist from another faction dragging the babe with them
Don't mind the ignorant ones.. even the dreaded ekosodin, they don't just kill an innocent fellow for no reason.. This happened in broad daylight, hit and run.. The guy was their target, even his friend on fbk confirmed rival group killed him

5 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Tunababa8v(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Smoking, drinking, partying.. we all made those mistakes and then outgrew them and got our lives back on track.

A good percentage of guys in public schools belong to one cult or another. That doesn't mean they are bad people. Just means they are misguided.

I will always discourage people from joining one but if u happen to find yourself in one, please no carry am for head.
Bully all those small small boys but never ever go robbing, kidnapping or rape a woman or carry concealed weapons in public.
Once you start doing the aforementioned, then your days are truly numbered.

Just party and drink and smoke and when u graduate with your 2.2. or third class, your eyes will clear and you will be begging for a second chance to set things right.

Ex-cultist spotted.. Mod do your job
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by jayblaze001(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2016
So sad though, but his a cultist (vikings) that's the reason he's been flying there Red colour until his death. Yet some will still go and join em. Must youths from a poor background usually concerntrate on there studies coz they wanna erase hardship from there lineage but those ones from a rich home usually come to school to show-up and in the process join different cult groups. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by taylor88(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
pedrilo:
sarcasm spotted.

sharap
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
the guy may be rugged but his ruggedity no come board the guy loose garded in such a low maner thats why he was ruggedly guned down by rugged men them.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
Don't mind the ignorant ones.. even the dreaded ekosodin, they don't just kill an innocent fellow for no reason.. This happened in broad daylight, hit and run.. The guy was their target, even his friend on fbk confirmed rival group killed him
Thank yu bro I had series of issues way back in school over flying their colors, women, bday bash and other stuff they only warned me and I bought 8 crates of beer, 12 packs of condom, 6 blue films and 4000 naira. After that experience I near God by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.