Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82877 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Oksman(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2016
blaqoracle:
only God knows what will become of them if they eventually get their so called mirage called biafrat, by then, they will not only kill, they will eating like cannibals.
You lack content! Read the post again.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Smily202(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't feel for him , i just feel for his family. You are a graduate for Gods sake yet you are flaunting your wears wherever u go. God kept u safe till u graduate still u love ur cult membership that u won't let go.

Even his friend always warn him but he won't listen..

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by jahbiz: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2016
The guy favorite color was not red for
nothing. He rep...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by axishale(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Na d guy be that
Now u know why he was killed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by GIYAZZ(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2016
njokusboy:

Giyazz na Imsu u dey?
Yes, boss.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by goldfish80(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Obviously I wouldn't know the boy. But for anyone to suggest he was innocent is a bit of an over stretch. His posts on www gives him away as the kind of guy you wouldn't want your kid hanging around.

He's obviously a drug addict. As he keeps talking about legalizing weed and maryjane. There's even a pic of him clinging on to a gun....

Rip to him.

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by charlydot(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Rip man.. Thise is sound of warning to guys who think that cultism a good thing.
dainformant:
See The Identity Of The Boy Who Was Shot Dead By Cultists At IMSU. Photos

There was pandemonium earlier today after young man was shot dead at Imo state University, Owerri,IMSU, by suspected cultists. The police in Imo state have confirmed the identity of a fresh graduate of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was murdered in his cold blood by fleeing gunmen mid Tuesday.

According to Okeoma News, the police confirmed his identity to be Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student who was doing his clearance in preparatory for the mandatory one year National Youth Service corps, NYSC, program. Ibekwe was gunned down inside a gutter at the back gate area of the University around 2:5pm Tuesday.

The police who said that they have condoned off the area, have evacuated his lifeless body to the morgue, while investigation has been launched to ascertain the reason for the senseless killing.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/police-confirms-identity-of-young-man.html
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by fashrola(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2016
tayo200:

tell me more pls...cult and their dress code..cos me sef like red cap o

You have to know the type of colour combinations you wear... Cos you never know what's going down or brewing in a strange vicinity you find yourself... But we pray never to fall a victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2016
May his soul no rest in peace, may he kill those that kill him....
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by northvietnam(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Abagworo:

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.

I disagree with you on this.... if this happened cs of ordinary colour, they will just naked him for school or intimidate him not pulling the trigger..

before a hit goes down, some one must have tailed the victim and now made the RIP phone call to the stand by hit squad..

the guy looks like he did alot tracking job for his frat with the innocent face...

I can bet anything that this dude is so deep in sheet.. before he got his own sheeet

life of a gang star... live by the gun and die by the gun

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by harryjunior17(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Wasted life...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by kikake: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2016
RIP
Pity. But no, no pity on foolish people who go to university to do cult. What is cult? An avenue to intimidate vulnerable girls and boys, rape them, cheat on campus.

The foolish cult people saw a few extra thousands and millions of money in their parents bank account, they feel above lesser students, go meeting in secret and do stupid things. Ignorance is a bliss for them.

Their colleagues in the developed world attend university to learn to positively change the world they came to, these primitive cult students in Nigeria go to university to do primitive things.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by DedeNkem: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2016
This is why I was never a member of a cult. Cult is a complete distraction in school, useless and dangerous!

Those who joined, are f*ucking cowards who can't stand up for themselves.

In school, I was a big muscular guy in stature and some people feared me and thought I was a cult member. Only my friends knew I wasn't affiliated to any cult nonsense.

One of my close friends then who joined one, tried everything to enlist me by force, including threatening my life! The id*iot tried to make my life miserable. I had to visit his parents at his back, and warned them that their son, whom I thought was my friend, could be my first victim if they don't warn him to stop bothering me to join his cult. My parents moved swiftly and reported the case to the then police commissioner. I also dropped a statement with the police just in case I kill the mu*therf*ucker in self-defense.

My late father told me something I will never forget. He said he's not ready to lose his son to f*ucking cults, and that I should do anything humanly possible (except joining cults) to keep myself alive and leave the rest for him. My father was ready for any sh*it.

The id*iot later apologized and promised "to make sure no one harms me". As if I needed his f*ucking help to be safe. He didn't know that two of my unknown friends who were in different cults kept an eye on him waiting to f*uck him up on my order. Luckily for him, he didn't bother me again.

I'm still happy today that I didn't f*uck him up because he turned out to be one of my best friends today. Both of us are married with children now. We're family men today and sometimes joke about the cult thing. He told me he was forced to enlist me by any means, and that joining the cult was his biggest mistake in his life. He was nearly killed several times by some cults guys. The fear for his life made him move to another Uni. for his safety.

4 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by EASY39(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2016
The guy always on red, and all is posture say all

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by greggng: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Nduway:
What a complete waste of destiny! Have power that has vowed to waste my life be wasted by fire!!!

I say amen if u re not a cultist. They believe forgiveness is sin so I don't fucking pity them
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Moneysoldier007(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2016
I was feeling for this nigga but after going through his fb profile I had a change of mind.

You no fit carry game for head like this make dem no play you, wetin you expect.

See no see, tell no tell, for the eyes that see today may not see tomorrow.

For the young ones better learn, if not your loved ones will suffer cos of you. Talking from experience

Stay very far away from bad company cos that's how it starts

Please Shun Cultism
Shun Cultism

Rip Chappy. I feel for your family and the everlasting pains you have just caused them.

This news fu.cked my day up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by DedeNkem: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2016
EASY39:
The guy always on red, and all is posture say all

Is that real gun?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Pecca: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2016
buhari LA winchi winchi, how him take Knox say that boi don finish?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by greggng: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2016
bismackchisom:
Jesuss christ..... Obrien!!! My class mate, OH God!!!! Graduated from d same high school *Simmic High School IJegun, Ikotun.....(Class of 2009) RIP Dude

I can understand how you feel but is a pity ur friend might ve been a cultist. That's how they target their victims at that moment u re about to enjoy ur life. They did it to one lasu guy some years back. That one is even a musician he only came to write his final papers. Moral lesson evil associate doenot pay
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Smoking, drinking, partying.. we all made those mistakes and then outgrew them and got our lives back on track.

A good percentage of guys in public schools belong to one cult or another. That doesn't mean they are bad people. Just means they are misguided.

I will always discourage people from joining one but if u happen to find yourself in one, please no carry am for head.
Bully all those small small boys but never ever go robbing, kidnapping or rape a woman or carry concealed weapons in public.
Once you start doing the aforementioned, then your days are truly numbered.

Just party and drink and smoke and when u graduate with your 2.2. or third class, your eyes will clear and you will be begging for a second chance to set things right.

Good a:m boss. How things? Abeg no reply for that my mail i sent days ago? Me sef go soon drop biro 4 dis sch. wahala including cultism wey no go gree make non-cultist like myself dey hustle my things jejely dey go in peace. Pls look into my matter with positive result i beg of you. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Dantee005(m): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm... The child dats dances surugede, only dances surugede because he does not know dat it is the dance of the spirits..
The new borns go de carry frat matter for head while de old legs dem wey know wetin de inside de game de lie low...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Pecca: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2016
wen we go schl Facebook no de, camera fone scarce too. I don old be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ugoxhaxabula(m): 1:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Shina Rambo has fallen.
Who cultists EPP?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by pimpchi(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Stay away from frat..... It kills.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by chidi4sam(m): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Damn it. He wasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by raziboi(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2016
RIP bro
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Davidski(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg make una free the OMI he is indeed rugged... At last Shaina Rambo sight Iceland in death...
His post last year...
Angel OBrien
Finally O'Brien Alvin Ibekwe is a graduate!!! Lord b praise... 4yrs no b beans! BABA GOD YU ARE RUGGED!
24 August 2015 at 17:07·Public
327· Like· 50 Comments· Share· Full Story· Report
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by dmola(m): 2:43am On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:
God I know him shocked cry

OMG!!!!!! ur lips thou wrds cnt xplain it ........i love ur lips *faints*
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by madjune(m): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Who no go no go know
While you walk thru that door

Nigga walk with your crew
In peace time and alas war brew
And fly that color
When the enemy is on the floor

Nigga never go back to old shit
Or be ready to take the hit
You fall when u swim without G8
To watch your back at the gate

Now basterds dance glorious
A hanged leg writhe in loss
Who so ever price in blood will pay
Another cry another day

(Nigga fkd up going back to his old sh..t without his G8)

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by slynat(m): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2016
this dude is clearly a cultist and was caught pants down....don't know if he was rugged enough, but clearly no IQ. seen most of his pics how he fly's colours and making statement that could be harmful. Talking about IQ he was wearing a slippers like seriously who does that. Even me wey sabi fear know say some places and times u suppose where better shoe and well laced.... RIP.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 3:34am On Aug 03, 2016
RIP to d dead
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JSoE(f): 3:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Fine young man just wasted like that.When I ask some guys to grow up it will be like I'm playing hard to get. If you still behave like this one,please grow up.All these swagging up and cult nonsense doesn't help anyone. If you wan swag up,please do that with open eyes.Not everybody likes you in Nigeria. Maybe the guy wasn't a cultist after all but na too much swag kill am.That's how they shot one guy at hilltop UNN last semester.No be person tell me make I port my arse to a safe place.I didn't even care to know if the story was true.Stay away from bad friends,too much swag and cult they won't hear.You don graduate come go back to old poo.All that six-packs na for gutter e end.I would have said rip but unfortunately every dead remains dead. There's no place to rest.
Buharimustdie20 come and see something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.