Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts (19800 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by chiefmidwife: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Any economic team/expert devoid of igbos is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Descartes: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
MKO4ever:

Most of these experts will not accept any political appointment, and I am very of what I have just said

You're right. They are consultants who are interested in government patronage through consultancy fee and nothing more.
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by IBBG(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Kenai:
When we kept drumming it to the heads of these dunces that Buhari's appointments have NOTHING to do with merit and qualifications but are based on 3 factors - Tribalism, Nepotism and Cronyism - they went haywire with the usual empty, hackneyed recitation, "I don't care where Baba picks his people from, as long as they PERFORM".
Well, there you have it.
Playtime is finally over, and the grim, depressing reality that these "technocrats" were actually UNQUALIFIED to handle these posts has finally come home.

See, you can never win with nepotism or cronyism. The fates will not allow you. One way or another, your intellectual emptiness will be laid bare for all to see.

When you replace a Barth Nnaji with a Fashola, an Adesina with an Audu Ogbeh, an Okonjo-Iweala with an Adeosun, an Emeka Mba with an 83-year old Durojaiye and a Mobolaji Johnson with a glove-wearing clown; then trust me you have already staged your own epic failure.

This man was running a team of economic illiterates and high-powered dimwits all along, but you piled excuse after excuse to defend the blunders.

Now they're out of ideas and are finally looking for 'experts'...
Wait... You mean these clowns were mere 'office holders' all this while?

Tell me something! grin

Best wishes.
hheheheheheee. i luv ur semantics

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by IBBG(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
i thought they said kemi adeosun is better than okonjo iweala. an adeosun dat is supposed to be ngozi's post graduate student.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by signz: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Rolings:

Your case is like "the blind stare of a million pair of eyes looking hard but won't realise that they will never see"
You have eyes but decide to use hate and bigotry to blind yourself.

I can see clearly. Its you that sycophancy has blinded you.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by harmbhrosz(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
loifez:
The average Nigerian is an economic illiterate a d that is standard. These guys are trying so hard to ensure things fall back in shape and I love the part that advices o infrastructural development as a matter of urgency.

For those who see nothing good in this effort just because their hero of corruption lost, I can't help but laugh at you. No matter how bad things get, these peoole are not going to feel it as much as you and I......so we garra appreciate their efforts biko
I don't know why you guys tag the people that complain as those that their hero lost the last election...

Are you saying we should just keep mute and be looking for the whole 4years they're gonna spend(+ the fact that this government is not performing as expected after 15months of assuming power)

You said they're not feeling it as we do, we being at the receiving end should keep mute?

So far, I don't see any effort worth appreciating as a common citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Izonpikin: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
IBBG:
hheheheheheee. i luv ur semantics
as in the guy finish work...and recently one yellow elrufais babe was appointed to head NPA...buhari eye go soon clear...
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by ajepako(f): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Any economic team that excludes:

Dr. Mrs Okonjo Iweala

Mr. Charles Soludo

Mallam Sanusi

Dr Pat Utomi

Then, forget it..

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Bekeey: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
misscall247:
after d reggae play d blues
After the election wey the promise
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by hylyne(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Rolings:

Your case is like "the blind stare of a million pair of eyes looking hard but won't realise that they will never see"
You have eyes but decide to use hate and bigotry to blind yourself.

Someone is defending his payMaster.... Bros protect your Garri jare, even at the perils of others.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by VeekBassie: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
I hate it when public officers cant get the genie off the bottle when they perceive one...this govt of buffoon officers running off track irks me everyday...Today it's propaganda, tomorrow will be a hoax of the century. Goshhhhhhhh
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by KanwuliaExtra: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Change nefa start? grin

#TEAMFAILINGFAILERS#
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Warship: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
loifez:
The average Nigerian is an economic illiterate a d that is standard. These guys are trying so hard to ensure things fall back in shape and I love the part that advices o infrastructural development as a matter of urgency.

For those who see nothing good in this effort just because their hero of corruption lost, I can't help but laugh at you. No matter how bad things get, these peoole are not going to feel it as much as you and I......so we garra appreciate their efforts biko

Afonja will always display their Afonjaism

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Warship: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Descartes:
They have now turned to the experts thought they are technocrats themselves. Only in zoogeria that the government allows house to collapse before it rebuilds.Too late Mr. President grin

^^^
Any economic team without an Igboman on board is dead on arrival angry

The more Buhari sideline Igbos in his economic team, the greater the incoming disasters
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by TRUTHSURE: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm. Its well. But i was not invited for economic advise!
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by sharpchap: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Send oshiomole to beg NOI to come back. APC party of noisemakers. Empty barrels make the most noise. Una for meet me for advice naa. E for dey funny if to say e no dey real and una ignorance no dey kill people.
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Ngokafor(f): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kenai:
When we kept drumming it to the heads of these dunces that Buhari's appointments have NOTHING to do with merit and qualifications but are based on 3 factors - Tribalism, Nepotism and Cronyism - they went haywire with the usual empty, hackneyed recitation, "I don't care where Baba picks his people from, as long as they PERFORM".
Well, there you have it.
Playtime is finally over, and the grim, depressing reality that these "technocrats" were actually UNQUALIFIED to handle these posts has finally come home.

See, you can never win with nepotism or cronyism. The fates will not allow you. One way or another, your intellectual emptiness will be laid bare for all to see.

When you replace a Barth Nnaji with a Fashola, an Adesina with an Audu Ogbeh, an Okonjo-Iweala with an Adeosun, an Emeka Mba with an 83-year old Durojaiye and a Mobolaji Johnson with a glove-wearing clown; then trust me you have already staged your own epic failure.

This man was running a team of economic illiterates and high-powered dimwits all along, but you piled excuse after excuse to defend the blunders.

Now they're out of ideas and are finally looking for 'experts'...
Wait... You mean these clowns were mere 'office holders' all this while?

Tell me something! grin

Best wishes.

..I really like your punchlines when analysing the mess we are in..you too much kiss
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by naijaking1: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Let's say you acquire a house of your dreams. You like your new house, but you know that the roof is leaking. One year after living there, the walls begin to fall too. Then you wake up one morning and start looking for people who can fix roofs. Is it too late?
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by sleekAfonja: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
brownjulie:
You people should do whatever you have to do and be quick about it,I cant bear the look on my brothers face when we sock garri.....
Just see what buhari has caused!
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by brownjulie(f): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
sleekAfonja:

Just see what buhari has caused!
my dear, I don't know where to start...
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by sleekAfonja: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
brownjulie:
my dear, I don't know where to start...
Stay strong.No household is exempted from the hardship inflicted on Nigerians by this administration.

Will channel you some positive energies once I'm grounded.
Re: Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts by Jackyboy: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg na question I want ask oh,

If The Econmic Team they Invite Experts, so who the Team come comprise of

Inexperts or abi na unexperts or na nonexperts

Sai Bubu !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Military Hardware, Weaponry From USA In Lagos / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB / COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.