Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship (665 Views)

Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you must go into a relationship be prepared for alot of things as a relationship means commitment, its about having the intrest of your partner at heart, care about him or her the same way you care about yourself, your feelings and that of your partner matters. The following are things you can never avoid in a relationship if it is gonna workout

Sex: its believed it makes relationships stronger and most people have this in mind when asking for a relationship though they don't admit it and thats where the problem comes, don't give the impression you're not interested in sex when you clearly know you're, its better you go into a relationship as the real you, instead of revealing it later, it usually has a bad effect on relationships, so if you know you won't agree to sex please don't date, its inevitable.

Spending: this is an obvious stuff, but most times its one sided the guys spend mostly and the girls ginger them to do more but it should be done by both parties involved in moderation, he spends on you, and you spends on him, it should be a symbiotic relationship not parasitism. and make sure one or both of you is financially buoyant as no one will want to go into a management relationship while they're so many options in the name of stupid love.

tolerance: no one deserves to be in an abusive relationship, personally i think only sissies beat up girls in a relationship, and whenever a relationship is becoming abusive run for your life as fast as possible, but you shouldn't be quick to anger, set your temper that cant boil an egg aside and tolerate

Commitment: its true you aren't man and wife yet but you both owe each other an explanation for whatever you do, both of you will be open to each other if you're not ready to be accountable to someone as you might feel he or she doesn't own you then dont date anyone.

Loyalty: you should be loyal to your partner, as you'd expect the same in return if you're a loose canon them dont be in a commited relationship because you the unloyal partner is usually the one that hurts most in the case of infidelity

Happiness and heartbreak: as humans are imperfect they'll go astray from time to time its your duty as the partner to forgive correct and draw your other closer instead of crawl into your vengeful shell of bitterness.

Transparency: no matter how secretive you once were try to change when you're in a relationship and become open in all your doing because trust when lost is hard to regain and when someone doesn't trust you anymore he or she always doubts you.

Rocktatation
Farano
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Well Spoken!
I'm curious to know whar certain people meant by "Open Relationship" and "Complicated Relationship"
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by preetypam(f): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
commitment is usually hard for me,,he doesnt own me
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
preetypam:
commitment is usually hard for me,,he doesnt own me
then dont go into a relationship jealousy and being possessive is normal if someone actually loves u, if he isn't possessive of you my dear you're a side chick, or a sex doll
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abraham4christ:
VOTE RONALDO BEST CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR
you wan chop ban shey as theres nowhere else to vote Ronaldo except here
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by preetypam(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
then dont go into a relationship jealousy and being possessive is normal if someone actually loves u, if he isn't possessive of you my dear you're a side chick, or a sex doll

i guess am a side chick then
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
preetypam:

i guess am a side chick then
obviously
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by juliusocean(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2016
well said
Re: Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship by Nastydroid(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2016
unwanted pregnancy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lol...you Need To See This Pre-wedding Photo Tags. / Here Is Why You Should Never Scratch Mosquito Bites / Must Read: Case Of The Ex ($uper Er0tic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.