Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye (3747 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Adeboye no sabi God, na ein pocket ein dey find.

Rumour has it that he is a Freemason
rumours you say....well we aint here to dent his personality or spread rumours whatever he his/joins isnt my cup of tea,but rather based on my first hand experience this church/ministeries have the capacity to do more for its people which is one way hunger would reduce which would in turn beat down the rate of crime in our society. Our church should be a place of refuge.
In my post i am not talking about 4.5/1.5 million i am talking about forty five and fifteen million Naira whereas they only pass around the offering basket to collect welfare offerings its quite pathetic.
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Seun was here lmao
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nawa4nl: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2016
IHate9ja1:

rumours you say....well we aint here to dent his personality or spread rumours whatever he his/joins isnt my cup of tea,but rather based on my first hand experience this church/ministeries have the capacity to do more for its people which is one way hunger would reduce which would in turn beat down the rate of crime in our society. Our church should be a place of refuge.
In my post i was talking about 4.5/1.5 million i am talking about forty five and fifteen million Naira where as they only pass around the offering basket to collect welfare offerings its quite pathetic.

Ever since the man did not speak out against the killing of christians, he lost my respect
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Ever since the man did not speak out against the killing of christians, he lost my respect
each to his/her opinion,honestly i lack clarity on that arena.
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nawa4nl: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
IHate9ja1:

each to his/her opinion,honestly i lack clarity on that arena.

Listen to this and relate it to whats going on now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Listen to this and relate it to whats going on now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
i couldnt watch that coz of data. Thanks once again
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by waldigit: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
IHate9ja1:
It is my wish the Mods would move this to the front page.
Less than a hour ago i stumbled on this;
"Don't marry a man who has no job. Before God gave Adam Eve, he
gave him a job. He said this is the garden, keep it. So those who
come to you and say sister, thus saith the lord, you are going to be
the star in my firmament, ask him what is his job. If he tells you he is
a contractor, ask him to show you evidence of all the contracts he
has done because the contract he is talking about is you. He wants to live off you. Don't be a fool. If he hasn't got a steady income, don't
marry him. A man is to provide for the house and not the other way
round. If he has no income, he should not marry. Those who do not
work should not eat and if they can't eat, they can't even marry" he said. https://www.nairaland.com/3264793/dont-marry-man-doesnt-job

While what he said was nothing but the truth,its so hilarious which is why the question i would love to ask Baba should i have the opportunity to
meet him one on one is,with the whole situation of employment what
has the RCCG done to particularly address this issue? I attend kings palace
rivers province 2 Gra port harcourt towards the end of last year they
demanded a sum of 45million naira for the complete overhaul of the church air conditioning unit....people raised this cash,this year last
month precisely the church needed 15million for wireless technology
equipment for the multimedia department...didnt know how far the donation went as i dont attend church regularly because of distance. This last sunday they
needed 2.8million for the childrens camp program...all were donated.
My question is when has RCCG organized or create a worldwide
convention to @least create a network for job creation/employment/empowerment? . How many times have they asked for donation with such huge amount
to empower the teaming youth with good business ideas,scholarship
abroad or equipment and machinery for small scale business?
Many of the members even contributed money to build a university
they cant afford to send their kids to?
God is watching,the real people who are a practical example of christians in Nigeria are the Jehovah witness.
Back in the early days in my village, you would see anglican and
methodist churches with schools and health care centres for FREE but to
have one on one encounter with Baba Adeboye on his annual visit to ph
on the partnering with God program you need to purchase an access
invitation card of 20k.... To see a man of God can you imagine. Why are our pastors rich and the majority of the congregation are poor?
Something isnt right....it is well with my soul but the church has a more
bigger role to play to curb/ even bring to an end the massive poverty in
our society or else they would soon become victims of kidnapping...its
already happening anyway.
There is nothing wrong in what the MOG said. Pinky it can be taken out of context in a poverty mentality socio-economic environment such as ours.
Many could take this to mean marrying a wealthy man.
I believe the right context should be don't marry lazy man.
If we say someone must have steady income, what of a young entrepreneurs or professional who started business and still at incubation stage, the income may not be stable but may improve with time. Anyway not everyone knows what it takes to live without salary. hence their idea of steady income is always salary.
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
You can be in Deeper Life Bible Church and your life can still be shallow and deep in sin.

You can attend The Redeemed Christian Church of God and yet your life remains unredeemed.

You can be a member of Winner's chapel and still be a slave of sin, fulfilling all it's lusts till you die.

You can be in Mountain of Fire Ministries and your life is still in the valley of lukewarmness and spiritual coldness.

You can be among the Salvation Army and still suffer defeat; not knowing what it means to be saved from sin.

You can be in Christ Embassy and still be working directly as Satan's immoral ambassador in his evil embassy.

You can be in Dunamis and yet you remain powerless spiritually, lacking basic grace!

You can attend The Lord's Chosen church and yet be among the rejected many.

You can speak in tongues and miss heaven.

You can "win souls" and miss heaven.

You can see vision and miss heaven.

You can cast out devil and miss heaven.

You can perform miracles and still miss heaven.

You can read the whole bible and miss heaven.

You can attend all fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.

You can have anointing and miss heaven.

You can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.

You can wield power and auction and still miss heaven.

But you cannot live a HOLY LIFE AND MISS HEAVEN.

HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL !

Thanks for your attention
Forwarding this is Evangelism. Pls take a part in it and forward to contacts or group U want to evangelize. Be rugged for Jesus.
Forwarded
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
waldigit:

There is nothing wrong in what the MOG said. Pinky it can be taken out of context in a poverty mentality socio-economic environment such as ours.
Many could take this to mean marrying a wealthy man.
I believe the right context should be don't marry lazy man.
If we say someone must have steady income, what of a young entrepreneurs or professional who started business and still at incubation stage, the income may not be stable but may improve with time. Anyway not everyone knows what it takes to live without salary. hence their idea of steady income is always salary.
i concur,not marrying a lazy man would have been better. I really appreciate your concise and wise contribution. God bless us all
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nawa4nl: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
IHate9ja1:

i couldnt watch that coz of data.
Thanks once again

My Brother, then go Internet Cafe listen to am.
This is a matter of life and death
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nawa4nl:

My Brother, then go Internet Cafe listen to am. This is a matter of life and death
am sorry i wont
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by deflover(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
IHate9ja1:

am sorry i wont

You sent me a mail to my old email
I can't open it
I am the one who opened the thread on the dollar crash....08066482808
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by paxonel(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2017
If you came to Nigeria with your conscience as a foreigner the moment you start attending any church or mosque you will not know the time your conscience will be eroded away

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
paxonel:
If you came to Nigeria with your conscience as a foreigner the moment you start attending any church or mosque you will not know the time your conscience will be eroded away

What's your reason for this?
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye by paxonel(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
IHate9ja1:

What's your reason for this?
It's simple,
The leaders of churches,mosques and traditional institutions of the Nigerian family and religions could not develop a better curriculum for moral teachings,hence we are unconsciously fantastically corrupt people, all Nigerians. a characteristics that reflects in us the moment we are entitled to political power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / Order Out Of Chaos-the Paradox Of The Big Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.