Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) (1485 Views)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Leaked Sextape Photos:two Ghanaians, Akrobeto & Vivian Jill ‘caught’ Making Love / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) by Aare2050(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Dear RomanceLand,

My name is Vivian, I don’t know the best tittle to give my story. But I believe my name is enough as a tittle.

Please you have to kindly help me publish my story so that people can know what the poorly brought up children are facing.

I came across your post on nairaland and I choose to be the first to submit my article. Not because of the money. But because I want people to learn from my experience.

I grew up in the East with mother, we don’t have an apartment we can call our own. We stay in uncompleted buildings in the development areas.

I never knew I have no father untill I was 7 years old. My dad died from an accident he had in his working site, he used to work as a carpenter and did a lot of roffing that’s according to my mother. He spent all his life savings on the treatment, but at the end of the whole spending and suffering, he died.

I was left alone with my mother and when the landlord sees that we are owing rent of two years, he had no option than to send us parking.

We left the house and that was how we started going from one uncomplicated building to another. I woke up to reality one night, the night I will never forget in my life.

I slept early around 8:00pm, i was so tired from the hurking i did during the day. I was woke by the shout of my mother.

I didn’t see anything as it was dark, I can only recognize my mother’s voice and some other loud and ugly voice of about 3 men.

They grab my mother, slap her, beat her till she’s weak, they took turn in raping her. Calling her names. Morked her, I was silent because I was so scared.

When they left, my mother ruched to where I was sleeping to check if I was ok. I told her I’m fine. I can still feel her shaking and shivring from the shock.

She cried all night and when the day breaks shecontinued. She cried for three days without eaten, I was so scared I was going to lose her. After 4 days, she told me she had promised my dad that no man will ever have sex with her apart from my father.

I felt so bad, and wish I could see those hudlums and kill them my self.

After one week, she felt sick, due to no money to take care of her medically she gave up the ghost. She died, my last hope just gone in my presence. As a kid, it was just like a dream.

What can I do? I cried blame the family members but nothing was done that to bury my mother.(rest in peace best mum)

I was only in primary 5.

I moved in with aunty Philomena

We call her aunty Philo.

She is married and have two children, a boy 12 years old and a girl who by then was my age mate.

Aunty Philo husband is a police man, constable, he works in shift. I used to see him as a responsible man until one faithful day he slapped me in my bumbum, I didn’t give any attention I thought he was joking.

I’m the only one that’s always left at home, since I joined aunty Philo family, my education had stopped, I became the house maid.

When aunty Philo and the children are away from home…

To be continued

The story of Vivian

Please drop your comment if you are following…

source:
https://romanceland.
Re: My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) by wizaro(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Seems inspiring.. Pls ride on
Re: My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) by Aare2050(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
wizaro:
Seems inspiring.. Pls ride on
thanks for the feedback. will drop the continuation soon.
you can always check on this link for quick updates and other stories www.romanceland.
Re: My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) by Aare2050(m): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2016
episode 2

Welcome readers, here we continue the journey of Vivian the orphan young lady..

Aunty Philo is always in her shop till late evening, I would be the one to take care of the home, the cooking, and also do the laundry, including Joe and Jane's cloths.

The husband as I said is a police officer, he works in shift, like a week day and the next night. When ever is on night duty he's always at home during the day.

This continue like this till I was 12 years old, I can still remember vividly the first time I saw my menstral blood, I couldn't tell aunty Philo, I was in great pain, I was only holding my stomach and rolling on the floor.

I cried to God why I was feeling such pain.  To my surprise, as I lift up my head to rest my back on the bed, I saw aunty Philo husband standing at the door.

He asked me what was going on, I kept mute, I couldn't say anything. After some time she gave me confidence that I should speak up. 

That was when I showed him the blood, he now gave a big sigh and he said he thought it was a big deal.

My eyes was rolling. He drew me up, and took me to the bathroom to clean up while he went to his bedroom to get me some drugs.

Before he got back, I have cleaned myself, he brought back with him d medication and a tissue paper. He thought me how to use it, and he left, but before he left, he held me in the shoulder and he said. 'Vivi' you are now a woman.

I was like was i not a woman before? I always see aunty Philo and her husband as words and opposite,  aunty Philo likes money too much, she's always away. Thank God the husband use to gave me and the kids little attention whenever he is at home.

At the dinner that night, I was the main topic. The husband explained everything that happened to me in the presence of everyone. I felt ashamed but the husband told me not to worry that even aunty Philo normally do the same monthly.

After a week that I have finished my menstruation, I was inside the room reading my teach yourself correct English book. Aunty Philo husband was also at home but Joe and Jane have gone to school, it was around 10am.

He entered my room, and sat beside me, he told me his name is Femi, that he so much love my aunty, but the problem is that my aunty is always busy with money and shop, she's no longer given him attention as the husband, he asked me if I understand him. The i Nord my head to show that I understand. Because I don't even know what to say.

Later he talked about how he met my aunty and how they decide to get married. And the end of his epistle, he started getting closer to me, while I shifted until I got to the wall. I asked him politely why he was moving close to me. 

He told me he wanted me to hear him very well. He tried touching me in the neck but I did not allow his hand to touch me.

After some minutes, he told me he wants to start an affair with me, that he loved me very much. Quickly as I heard that I kneeled down before him, and started begging him to please see me as one of his children. He lifted me up like he was going to pet me.

The next thing I saw was that he threw me on the bed, I was shouting for help, he brought out his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it across my mouth.

I was screaming, but couldn't steam loud. He was so strong that I couldn't struggle with him much before I lost all my energy, I was crying for help, but help didn't come. I called in my parents in heaven, none of them answered.

He deflowered me with his finger, I'm still in pain whenever I remember the horrible experience. After he had inserted his finger in to my private part, 

I slapped him, that was the biggest mistake of my life, I couldn't count the number of slap he gave me, he punched me, I felt I was gonna to die. He raped me till I fainted. 

The worst thing was that when I woke up. It was not where I fainted that I met myself. 

To be continued.....

visit my blog for quick update.
www.romanceland.

drop your comments if you are following please.
Re: My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) by Myles23(m): 5:08am On Aug 04, 2016
ok cont

(1) (Reply)

Oh! How I've Missed Romanceland / 8 Valid Reasons Why You Should NEVER Chase A Man / If Your Battery Percentage Was Your Age (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.