Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Love You All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You All. (5979 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Boi shocked This kirikiri I'm just coming from is not a small matter oo, Anyways all thanks to sexkill'z who made that happen, To those who tricked me just for me to unveil my self (Zura and Bbm pin) una well done ooo, I'm glad to tell you guys I've learnt my lessons and I hope you are convinced enough but in case you are not, I think it will be better you just Fashie. I couldn't just believe you were still doubting me after all those pictures I uploaded undecided but it's your headache o, since my mom didn't see me as a guy sorry guys I won't be bordered. Above all I still love you guys kiss

My bestie and my boo (you know yaself wink a "BIG THANK YOU" to you, you didn't make life boring for me off nairaland, chatting with you was awesome wink

Bigassgrace I'm sorry I couldn't reply you mentions, thanks for trying to defend me. How are you ma'am?

IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015 I missed you guys. And to others (Paulkillerman Engrobiorah Chepy1 Lordscent StfuareyouGod Jacksparrow1207 UndisputedBosom mhisblis vicstar windupmerchant pussyeater jaxxy Randy91 kingcheezypuff jarizod agu87 zucoraads manerz freeworldzs melonny johnson232 lasveg naturalvawes flashh Tredin Adewunmiopeyemi udmaster cindybabe22 sancheyH1 vanquay Drienzia oubenji discroprophet and those I can't remember) I got you mentions, the good and bad ones. I love you all

And to every other person in romance land, Let peace reign!!!! smiley abeg no bashing

Now lets party tongue
I came with rice, coke, origin. It will go round don't rush just sit where you are.

*Adunnowhattosaytothegrammarians*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love You All. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Boi shocked This kirikiri I'm just coming from is not a small matter oo, Anyways all thanks to sexkill'z who made that happen, To those who tricked me just for me to unveil my self (Zura and Bbm pin) una well done ooo, I'm glad to tell you guys I've learnt my lessons and I hope you are convinced enough but in case you are not, I think it will be better you just Fashie. I couldn't just believe you were still doubting me after all those pictures I uploaded undecided but it's your headache o, since my mom didn't see me as a guy sorry guys I won't be bordered. Above all I still love you guys kiss

My bestie and my boo, a "BIG THANK YOU" to you, you didn't make life boring for me off nairaland, chatting with you was awesome wink
Bigassgrace I'm sorry I couldn't reply you mentions, thanks for trying to defend me. How are you ma'am?

IHATEPUZZY, abbeyboy2015 I missed you guys. And to others (Paulkillerman Engrobiorah Chepy1 Lordscent StfuareyouGod Jacksparrow1207 UndisputedBosom mhisblis vicstar windupmerchant pussyeater jaxxy Randy91 kingcheezypuff jarizod agu87 zucoraads manerz freeworldzs melonny johnson232 lasveg naturalvawes flashh Tredin Adewunmiopeyemi udmaster cindybabe22 sancheyH1 vanquay Drienzia oubenji discroprophet and those I can't remember) I got you mentions, the good and bad ones. I love you all

Let peace reign!!!! smiley abeg no bashing

Now lets party tongue
I came with rice, coke, origin. It will go round don't rush just sit where you are.

Did you saw my message madam kirikiri.
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2016
....⛅Wait!!!! Before we eat let us pray!!!
⚡That guy with the bbm pin is a menace ta nairaland society!!!! angry
He should be band a thousand times over!!!!! ......Oh lord let it be done .Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Did you saw my message madam kirikiri.
I will reply it when buhari is out of asorock tongue
Re: I Love You All. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I will reply it when buhari is out of asorock tongue
Dont know about that who is buhari is that a goat or another part of gift you brought to appease nairaland members.

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2016
My dear me still just dy cum bk frm 2days vacation o grin

Honestly, i don't get what/why u tryin so hard 2 prove 2 doz niqqaz dat u're a gal cry

Gal liv ur lyf nd dnt giv a fvck abt wat dy tink angry

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That guy with the bbm pin is a menace ta nairaland society!!!! angry
He should be band a thousand times over!!!!! ......Oh lord let it be done ☔Amen!!!!

A biggi Amen 2 dat

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by slimthugchimee(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He should be band a thousand times over!!!!! ......Oh lord let it be done ☔Amen!!!!
what did he do to you grin
Re: I Love You All. by obiorathesubtle: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Valerie, do you have a tiny voice? Reading this comment, and you sounded like a cat to me.. grin (no offence)

2 Likes

Re: I Love You All. by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Oh, I live this girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what did he do to you grin
⛅his offenes are many!
And it appears he's misbehaving again.
.....⚡
But I must confess there is 1 far worse than him I would lift my hands 2 the heavens night and day if he deactivated grin.
Re: I Love You All. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided[size=14pt] SO YOU TINK YOU CAN POISON US !!! BA [/size]
Re: I Love You All. by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
i still don't see how this merits a thread. for someone who supposedly "doesn't care" you're showing an awful lot of concern about what people think of you.

3 Likes

Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Oya. Twerk party grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by LordOfNaira: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Easy, my love. If he is giving you any problem, just let me know.
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Easy, my love. If he is giving you any problem, just let me know.
⚡Mmmm. It's op that's getting all his trouble nowadays
.....☔You've emerged from yer shell, little turtle wink
what has brought you outside ta play?
Re: I Love You All. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
all this food just for welcome party God don answer me ooo

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My bestie and my boo, a "BIG THANK YOU" to you, you didn't make life boring for me off nairaland, chatting with you was awesome wink

And to every other person in romance land, Let peace reign!!!! smiley abeg no bashing

Now lets party tongue

welcome Miss

serve me Origin abeg

u can keep rice ooo buh bring d meat

welcome dear

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by LordOfNaira: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⚡Mmmm. It's op that's getting all his trouble nowadays
.....☔You've emerged from yer shell, little turtle wink
what has brought you outside ta play?

I got news that someone was harassing you so I came out to show the person that no one messes with with my Queen and goes free.

Now that I know it was only but a rumour, I am retiring into my shell. In my custom, a rabbit does not run in the afternoon for nothing. A king of my status cannot be seen just anywhere. It is because of my love for you that I break tradition sometimes.
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I got news that someone was harassing you so I came out to show the person that no one messes with with my Queen and goes free.

Now that I know it was only but a rumour, I am retiring into my shell. In my custom, a rabbit does not run in the afternoon for nothing. A king of my status cannot be seen just anywhere. It is because of my love for you that I break tradition sometimes.
⛅Alright,n ow that you done telling that lie grin
⚡what REALLY brought you online? You get bored?
.......⚡Click this link for hours of entertainment!
https://www.nairaland.com/3239633/1-ingredient-banana-ice-cream
Re: I Love You All. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
cool cool cool cool welcome back i saw u in the voting thread but u couldnt comment .. grin grin grin because of the ban

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
cry cry
ellacute45:
Welcome back
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cry cry
grin
How are you doing?
Re: I Love You All. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
am gud dear i couldnt sleep well cry cry
ellacute45:
grin
How are you doing?
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Love You All. by rosy4u(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Welcome back hun cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love You All. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2016
u won start again... he be like say na both of u go ban abi grin grin
2BB4CB3E:

lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You All. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Dollyjoy are you a doll.
Re: I Love You All. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am gud dear i couldnt sleep well cry cry
Don't tell me it's because of yesterday?
Re: I Love You All. by dollyjoy(f): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Dollyjoy are you a doll.
No. Just a namesmiley
Re: I Love You All. by dollyjoy(f): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2016
We have seen your new dp @ op undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.