Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,544 members, 7,857,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother (496 Views)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) / How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by Sphilip1(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
A Girlfriend sent this to him. "Please I'm very sorry for not coming online regularly these days, it's because my iPhone6 had a problem and my iPad battery is dead, my sister is with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I'm just here at home sitting alone since my parents travel to London.

I would have love to Skype you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack, so I have to hit douth Africa to get a new one. I wanted to visit the mall tonight but my aunt went out with my Bugatti and my junior brother is out with the 2014 Range Rover, the Toyota Highlander had a little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flat and I hate driving Lexus Jeep at night, I tried calling our driver to come and pick me with ma mums Ferrari but no credit in my account, so can you please send me MTN 100 so that I can call him please....
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by gabinogem(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2016
He should tell her that his aunty's sister in law's last son's friend mistakingly travelled with his Paul Smith wallet to dubai...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by esxty(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
gabinogem:
He should tell her that his aunty's sister in law's last son's friend mistakingly travelled with his Paul Smith wallet to dubai...
badt guy,correct answer but what #100 bros
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by firstking01(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Old staleundecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by gabinogem(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
esxty:

badt guy,correct answer but what #100 bros
it's something when people use such a token to outsmart u, taking u for a fool. It would've been wise for her to just come out plain & request for it instead of trying to swindle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And Advice This My Brother by Sphilip1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
gabinogem:
it's something when people use such a token to outsmart u, taking u for a fool. It would've been wise for her to just come out plain & request for it instead of trying to swindle.

hehe... I know some couple of girls who are like this

(1) (Reply)

Team USA / What Size Of Banana Fruit Do Females Love To Eat? / If You Are A 5 Minute Man, Solution Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.