Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Get Your Groove Back After Childbirth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Groove Back After Childbirth (349 Views)

I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth / You Make Me Feel Sexy; Woman's Loving Words To Her Husband After Childbirth.PICS / How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Groove Back After Childbirth by fissie: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2016
New Post:Having and taking care of kids changes a lot of things and it takes a lot of inner strength to maintain a decent balance in other aspects of one’s Iife. Having engaged a lot of women, I find that the struggle is alike for most of us. We all want to be there for our children while still keeping our ‘sexy’ alive. Much as we try to embrace the changes that come with the process of starting a family, we still crave control over our work and romance lives...See more at http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2016/08/getting-your-groove-back-after.html

(1) (Reply)

Atlanta 96' Olympic Final Nigeria Vs Argentina(video) / Are You Unhappy And Sad,Maybe You Are In The 99 Club.. Leave Now Or Help Someone / If You Are A Single Lady And You are Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.