Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend (3572 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by LEERICIST(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
1. This bowl of mini heaven
2. This certainly won't cheat on you
3. #Nodrama
4. Just smiles
5. Jollof is very loyal
6. And will always put you first
7. This bowl will always be there for you
8. No nagging
9. This bowl is hardworking
10. This bowl climaxes you always
SOURCE lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
I sense aheatbroken nigga, who uses foot as a means of forgetting his pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by LEERICIST(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
I sense aheatbroken nigga, who uses food as a means of forgetting his pain
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
tonguetongue
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by herzern(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Those foods up there can make one denounce been a Niqerian

Especially 1 and 2

6 Likes

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by edbor(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
OP, please next time put a warning for those that have not eaten so we will be prepared and not hurt our stomach in the course of reading

You know you have a serious problem when your stomach starts making noisesgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
edbor:
OP, please next time put a warning for those that have not eaten so we will be prepared and not hurt our stomach in the course of reading

He should have put 'Graphic Photos included' gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by edbor(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
KissChris:

He should have put 'Graphic Photos included' gringrin

Exactly grin
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
LEERICIST:
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
dfntly not food hey. Unlike some other ppl around here
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
just like my first time at a four star hotel for a conference bla bla bla... all expense et all paid and they serve Us dinner ...lawd! I almost cried that day cuz the way they prepared and portrayed the usual eba , I couldn't hold my emotions as I just dey reason how suffering don hit me reach...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by ChappyChase: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:
Those foods up there can make one denounce been a Niqerian

Especially 1 and 2
All I need is to eat any of those jollof in my dreams and I will denounce naija for real!
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Captainz102(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmm guy you are saying the truth, i love that.
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by MrWhaley: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
OP,why didn't you put "Viewers' Discretion is Advised"?? embarassed cry

See what you just did to my stomach. cry
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Goroz: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin who needs a girlfriend when you have a right hand, vaseline and dija's boobs? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by pamcode(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
edbor:

Am telling you, I had to sharply buy snacks to eat.
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
No 10 though embarassed
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you go through this thread without salivating...

YOU ARE A ROBOT.

1 Like

Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
looking @ them one would think the person that prepared them has PhD in catering

I can conveniently prepared most of them if not all
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
looking @ them one would think the person that prepared them has PhD in catering

I can conveniently prepared most of them if not all

Hmm...
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by TheAziz: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
i just feel that jollof rice is too overated, nothing special about it
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by vivianbelema(f): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ordinary jollof rice undecided
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
edbor:

Lol! Viewer's discretion advised?

Jollof rice is life!
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Surfboard(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks to the op, I'm now salivating. undecided undecided
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Masterclass32: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kai . . . see rice, abi "rices".
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by ButterFrost212(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
oh lawd.. that first picture though embarassed
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by sentee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
I love jollof rice
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by sentee(f): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by spanzed(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
vivianbelema:
But babe u too look the jollof rice now to some girls I would pick the Jollof over them.....
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
I saw this post on fb mehn jollof rice dey hungry me die
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by pussyAvenger: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
I sense aheatbroken nigga, who uses foot as a means of forgetting his pain
cant even spell a word...na to spot heartbroken nigga una go sabi
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by mysticgal(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
I love jollof than dudes embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend by Kruzilano(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
vivianbelema:
ehn u say....abeg no vex.. Which one of the above can u prepare?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us / How To Make A Girl Want You And Think Of You Sexually / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.