Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Rhoda - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61840 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Episode 11
Father didn't take me to school the next day and the driver was sent to bring me back home. This was unusual but the driver had brought a note to my school giving the school authorities the permission to hand me over to him.
The house was very quiet and had the thick stench of alcohol and cigarette. Father was smoking in the sitting room with a strange man he later introduced as his business partner. They had stopped talking when I got into the house.
Father sent me upstairs, I met the maid by the stairs. She had travelled to her home town to see her mother and just got back the previous day. She kept staring at me like she knew something was up but I only greeted her and continued towards my room.
Minutes later she came over to my room with my lunch and dropped it without a word confirming my suspicions. On a normal day she would joke about how she wanted me to grow old enough to prepare pounded yam for my husband and serve it to him on my knees. Something was wrong. I wanted to ignore it but she looked at me and I saw the tears in her eyes..
"Aunty afura,what is wrong?" I asked with the same concern she had when I cried in my room over mother's insult and hatred towards me. She was always there everytime to check up on me. She had been my nanny from birth and we had a better relationship than I had with my mother.
"I--i am fine,just something in my eye" I smiled to her. I didn't know what was in her eyes wasn't dirt but pain inflicted on her by the monster I called my father and best friend.

Dad came again and pleasured me to sleep. It was still a strange thing but it was our sacred secret and father was proud that I hadn't mentioned it to Afura nor my school teachers.. He even gave me a chocolate bar for "being a trusted acquaintance" as he had said it.
Father got up from the bed and winked before going. "Wink back baby" I snickered and winked back then he shut the door behind him.
Muffled cries and moans woke me up and I got up from my bed. The sounds was from Aunty Afura's room and I crept down the stairs in her direction and the noise became louder.
I opened the door and saw what was going on.
But mother wasn't coming back till weekend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Why u con put us for suspense

Lemme guess she met her father in d nanny room or mayb father's friend
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2016
saxwizard:

or 2some lol dat Man na mad man
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2016
hefelove:

or 2some lol dat Man na mad man

I dey tell u
Re: Rhoda by nkemdave(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2016
hefelove:
Nawaa. Lemme holla some people here

Seedgreen oyinprince olajhidey22 donkross1 hawlascho austinblinks veekid nkemdave tessygold emanuel1997 sftw snakie86
Thanks bro for calling my attetion[b] #see_wetin_I_for_miss[/b] wink
Re: Rhoda by nkemdave(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
OMG! seat don finish ooooo.
I must hang for window, I cant miss this.

frozenfirenaija:

Copyright © 2016 by Jaiyeoba Omotola
omotolarhodajaiyeoba12@gmail.com
All Rights Reserved:
This work exclusively belongs to the Author and is protected under copyright laws.
The title, thoughts, plot, characters,
settings, and all its contents are properties of the author.
No part of this work, either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format, electronic or otherwise without permission from the author.
DISCLAIMER: Characters included in this story are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. No similarity to any person either living or dead, places(real locations) and organizations is intended or should be inferred.

Episode 1
It was noon. My sister was just being the lazy whimp that she is with ear phones in her ears looking out the kitchen window while I chopped the fresh vegetables mum bought from the market. I disliked days like this when my mum and my sister were home together. Mum would nag around the house with my sister supporting her and making me feel incompetent and useless.
But again I had to choose between my mother's continuous anger or the alternative i hated.
Suddenly the bad memory came to me in a quick flash almost like a trance. I stopped chopping and held the knife. Slowly tracing the sharp edge with my finger tips.
My face turned pale as I recalled what he did to me.
How he left me in the dark and how am yet to find the light and get out of self pity and rage. The rage that made me imagine thrusting the knife into his belly like in a ceasaran section. I hungered to have his kidney in my hands,I wished to tear him open and remove his heart and feed it to the dogs.
He didn't deserve to live,how dare he even breathe at all.
I ignored the fact that I was looking towards my sister and continued tracing the knife gingerly with evil written all over my face. The knife prickled my fingers and blood trickled out but I didn't feel the pain.
I was in the kitchen but my mind was far away. A thousand miles away planning murder and human mutilation.
I wanted him to suffer as much as I do. Because even though it seems i am healed. I still suffer and struggle with nightmares and weariness each time I recall how stupid I was to have let him manipulate me all those years.
It was bad enough that i looked like a witch in the black dress licking the cut on my finger but worse when mum came into the kitchen and grabbed the knife from my hand and threw it far away from us. My sis jerked and looked back as the knife crashed to the floor.
Mum had that look,she had misunderstood me again. Her suicidal daughter wanted to kill her favourite daughter. She just saved a soul.
If only she knew the soul she saved wasn't my sister.
If only she knew the soul she saved was the soul of good in me.
Re: Rhoda by nkemdave(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
there is something interesting about this story.
Just thinking *It's like a Journey or a hidden treasure, I'm gonna find out as far as the update keep coming*
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
nkemdave:

Thanks bro for calling my attetion[b] #see_wetin_I_for_miss[/b] wink
no lele my oga let just keep enjoying the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
nkemdave:
there is something interesting about this story.
Just thinking *It's like a Journey or a hidden treasure, I'm gonna find out as far as the update keep coming*
update will surely keep coming sir
saxwizard:
lol we will know about that later tonight
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

update will surely keep coming sir

lol we will know about that later tonight

We will b patiently waiting. ...u are doing very well ma
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Episode 12
A hand massaged my shoulder and I shrieked into the present. Thank God someone brought me back to this present and saved me from the misery behind Afura's door and the beaten father had given me that day.
Even now that I remembered the way father pulled out his belt and marred my smooth skin. I could feel the pains and could even see the lumps.
I pulled my face out of the pillow and quickly raised my sleeves to check if the scars where there. Oh yes! They were but faded after several body treatment creams,lotions and even the blood of Jesus!
"Baby" my heart almost jumped out of my chest. The sound rang in my eardrums but it wasn't the word that bothered me it was the voice that made me turn around the bed. Lying on my back I saw father and he was on only boxers with a towel around his neck.
I knew I should have shouted for help but this was father and my sister was a model. Any drama would call the attention of paparazzi and hungry Nigerian journalist and my life was more complicated than bringing in public attention.
"You could have taken advantage of my naiveness when I was younger but am way past 20 now father. You don't want to dare my strength" I don't know who said that but it surely came out of my mouth like a radio record and when father bursted out in laughter , I knew he noticed the speech was weak and I was game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Weldone ma'am

But where pple dey na comma comment na
Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
OMG!
The evil that men do, only God can save the innocent
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Episode 13
Father leaned closer too close but the fear in me covered the smell of alcohol and cigarette that oozed out his mouth reminding me of those agbero boys in mushin who spent their hard earned money on drugs that dint had value to their lives.
I jerked and struggled under him as he pinned my hands to the bed leaving me helpless and angry. His whole weight was on me but what had father been eating? His weight almost made me sink into the mattress. My body aches for relief out of the bondage of his grip but my soul cried more for my freedom.
Father had introduced my body into sexual pleasure too early, my body lacked control. Every single masculine touch steered up beautiful feelings around my punnani and sometimes when I was drunk females attracted me too but I always fought it off head. Once I kissed a girl but now isn't the time to remember that or even remember the fact that I am also addicted to masturbation.
Father hadn't only taken my female pride he had taken my matrimony along.
Even though I had a boyfriend that I loved I still struggled to keep my faithfulness and I have succeeded all this time but with father above me, with a large bulge under his boxers slowly brushing my pelvis now and then,my guard was on the peak of self explosion.
My breast stiffened.
This was the end for me. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
OMG!

Abi o God should save us all
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Please I'll appreciate more comments oo pleaseee
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
OMG!
Not only men, Women too infact after God na woman I fear pass
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2016
But y d daughter undecided olosho no dey dier area ni undecided
Re: Rhoda by missuniverse(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
kul story
the comments would come soon

Literature-landers, your
constructive crictisms will go a long way

Cc divepen1, Larrysun & other
seasoned writers.

Dont relent
waiting patiently for more updates
Re: Rhoda by mzdee01(f): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2016
am sure her mother knows the truth and she's just transferring aggression on the poor girl.
Re: Rhoda by gabe: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
We r sickened as we read every episode but u keep bringing us back. Good job @frozenfire
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ride on madam
Re: Rhoda by bellovers(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice story but your updates are to short,make it longer
Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
hefelove:

Not only men, Women too infact after God na woman I fear pass
Lol

When I said men I meant both male and female and besides there are more male rapists than females smiley
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol

When I said men I meant both male and female and besides there are more male rapists than females smiley
abeg I dey look for female wey go rape me cheesy
Re: Rhoda by Osjaay(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
lord have mercy ur own daughter for that matter.upon aw harlot plenty for this world and aw cheap deir service is.na this lil girl u dey collabo cry
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Episode 14
Aunty Afura was struggling under father while he covered her mouth with one of his hands and pinned both of her hands with just one of his. I think father isn't from the Neolithic age because his strength made him seem one of the early men who looked like animals with hairy chest,wrapped leaves around their naked body,fought lions and hunted boars for dinner. Maybe that was why he acted like a beast
Afura's clothes was gone,torn and scattered around the room. She looked miserable and desperate to get free from father who had entered her and was driving in and out her fiercely. Father hadn't pulled off his trousers completely,they were only down below his groin and his cowry neck chain was still around his neck. Father never put it off and when I had asked he told me he had owned it before mother met him.
I entered the room in bewilderment, the atmosphere in the room was wild and tense father who had his planted grin put it off immediately and it frightened me
Expect the worse when father put of grin,father had once slapped mother in my presence when his face had taken this ugly and rapid change though I never knew why he slapped her ,all I knew was mother had apologised to him after beating her up .
He disengaged and pulled his trousers up and made to buckle his belt but then he looked at me as I stood still by the entrance with my mouth agape not knowing what to do and who to support .His eyes were filled with resentment and something I had never seen before.
Something I was seeing now,something I was about to fight,something I was about to use against father.
It was the monster in him.
But now it is the monster in me.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
sorry for the short updates na laziness but will always update just came back from work am sooo tired
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Episode 15
Father was spreading my thighs wide and pressing his hard on me. I don't know where the strength came from but I could feel my body being fueled with power and energy. It was fast and rapid, almost like an atomic reaction.
I coiled my knees up and lifted father's weight high above my body. With a force like never before I gave a heavy kick with my knees and it landed on Father's balls. He yelled in pain and got even more aggressive but his rage was never to be compared to my newly found medium of strength.
Father pinned my legs with his muscular legs making movement impossible. He began to kiss me. i hadn't worn anything but jeans trousers until today not only because I felt father wasn't up to anything as he had been quiet all week after the episode in my room the first night he spent with us but because the heat was too much and jeans was beginning to make my thighs sore . Father continued to kiss me then I bit his lips hard,so hard I thought i had bitten it off. Father yelled and withdrew from me to nurse the pain.
I quickly got to my feet pushing him off me as he continued to whine and hold his lips like a baby. He looked at me with different shades of hatred,his aura was all over the place,thick red and his grin was off. I ran out of the room smoothening my clothes and wiping my face. I could still taste him and it made me feel sick.
This wasn't the last war but I know I was victorious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ride on nice work
Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
hefelove:
abeg I dey look for female wey go rape me cheesy
Hmmm
When you see one never run away
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 1:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice job. ..God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / African Nerd / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.