Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Rhoda - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61901 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Frozenfirenaija, you are the bomb!!!... I have never had to stay glued to a story like this before... Even at midnight I always check for update... And as for Rhoda I give up on her case but I blame her mom for all these. What kind of money am I making that will stop me from being there for my kids (my future). This is the kind of case one would say "money is not everything"... Oya Frozenfirenaija drop it like its HOT!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Vidamia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
i no dey understand this story anymore, first she want to get away from child molestation, rape......etc but now she is enjoying it to the extend of initiate it first.......

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Vidamia:
i no dey understand this story anymore, first she want to get away from child molestation, rape......etc but now she is enjoying it to the extend of initiate it first.......
if a girl child is raped at a tender age,her libido tends to increase when she grows older,she hated it when she was small cos her pvssy was tighter and she feels pain whenever her father is on top,but now her libido is much and she tends to enjoy it coupled with the fact that her dad is good at it.

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Vidamia(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
RoastedCorn:
if a girl child is raped at a tender age,her libido tends to increase when she grows older,she hated it when she was small cos her pvssy was tighter and she feels pain whenever her father is on top,but now her libido is much and she tends to enjoy it coupled with the fact that her dad is good at it.
in korean voice.....AIGOOO

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Frozenfirenaija where art thou
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Vidamia:
in korean voice.....AIGOOO
eishimika

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Episode 51
Everyone around us was laughing at something funny the character in the movie said but I didn't hear it. I could blame Shalewa's whispers and side talks as she complemented the script with her own words as if she had employed Judd Apatow,the director and producer of the movie TrainWreck. She wasn't one to watch a movie without commenting on that girl who wore a red shoe instead of a green shoe, or the very gorgeous guy with the ugly girlfriend who didn't know how to dress or how salty the popcorn was even though it was too expensive.
Going to the cinema with Shalewa wasn't really a bad idea,we got the tickets to see the movie with the amazing trailer but went in twenty minutes late because we had to take a million and one selfies for her flashy life on social media. Well,I might always complain about Shalewa but being with her was often fun. She had the massive weapon to eliminate every lurking boredom and divert my attention away from the depression and emptiness in me that swung my mood everytime I remembered. She was my salvation.
The backseat in the cinema was always the seat of the bad guys; those noisemakers and movie commentators,those who threw popcorn at other people and those who couldn't afford a hotel then came over to make out at the movies. I knew Shally chose that space definitely not because it was higher but I didn't argue,you don't want to have a roll with her,she would cut you down into pieces before you say 'Jack robinson'
However, it wasn't Shalewa who distracted me from the movie. It was the girl on blue braids.
Even though the cinema was very dark,I could see her face. Her eyes were too innocent, her lips looked like the morning dew; soft,full and slightly apart. Her hands were wrapped around the guy beside her who also leaned closer and wrapped her in a warm and loving embrace. She looked at him with thick black pupils surrounded by a very white cornea protected by long thick lashes and all I could see where the stars in her eyes,she was surely a Taurean and she was definitely in love with him. Of all zodiac signs , Taureans where the ones who loved the most. If a Taurean falls in love with you,they fall a hundred and ten percent deep and their lips where something to die for.
I kept watching with my straw in my mouth unable to take a sip because I was going green with envy. Shalewa's gist had become faint and every where was quiet as though I had pressed the 'Mute' button on life's speakers. The boy leaned closer to her touching her face softly then kissed her. I gulped in a large amount of the drink and the bottle made a noise that called attention and the girl looked back. She flashed her very infectious smile and her dimple drilled in too deep and I swore in my mind my own daughter must have dimples too.I smiled back and she looked away adjusting her body so she can lean better on the 'love of her life'. My aura dropped so low and blue,I wanted a love that genuine,I wanted Adam to look into my eyes and make me feel like am the only girl in the world.
"They are so cute together" Shalewa's voice sprung me out of my illusion and I adjusted on my seat. "You really should call Adam,I don't know why you haven't" she winked and took a sip of her drink . I knew she was right. I had to call Adam and I had to do so right away before I had any second thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by orijintv(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ride on Dear

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2016
When a girl is being molested/rape at a tender age. And she wasnt talked through it, then she feels it feels normal the urge of having more comes hitting her.
Now in rhoda's case, she needs love,sex,care and affection. The only person she feels gives her all of these is her own father because he is closed and always available, her bf adam guilted. So thats it
cc vidamia cc missrelly
Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Chicent:
When a girl is being molested/rape at a tender age. And she wasnt talked through it, then she feels it feels normal the urge of having more comes hitting her.
Now in rhoda's case, she needs love,sex,care and affection. The only person she feels gives her all of these is her own father because he is closed and always available, her bf adam guilted. So thats it
cc vidamia cc missrelly
Hmmmm... Guess you haven't been following the story.... Kwame was the bf that jilted her... And she just started having feelings for Adam... Oya say thank you cheesy grin
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Episode 52
The sky looked like a painting. Thick blue clouds indicating the brewing rain but the gold streak of sunset gloomed under as an alignment of the white pure sky peaking down the earth in a lush of sparkle. The weather was cold and I was glad I had fought the urge to wear something revealing to impress Adam. I had worn a blue long sleeve kimono on the black spaghetti and black jeans I had worn inside and I still felt the chills go down my skin even though I prete ded I was fine. I didn't want to be the one who complained about everything, I wanted to give Adam a good impression.
He was well dressed in a Vintage shirt and had his hair cut into that shape that made you want to hire his Barber and pay for a hair cut for every male on your phone's contact. He was very gorgeous as he ate and i lost all my appetite immediately he winked at me. I watched him as he stuffed the the spoon of meat and pepper soup into his mouth carefully so he didn't smear his lips or his shirt. we had talked for a while before the waiter brought the tray with two soup bowls of pepper soup and meats. He had told me so much about him in the small espanse of time.
He was a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University where he had studied Architecture but things didn't work out as planned and he now worked with a Shipping company in Apapa. I knew from the edge of his voice that he had rich parents who could make things possible but he didn't want to rely on them. Instead,he sought his own success by himself striving and working hard without nothing more than financial support only when things where very tight for him.
We did have that in common. Wanting to prove to our families that we could fend for ourselves without having them push buttons and make phone calls on our behalf,he had burst into laughter when I said so but I didnt tell him My father was in love with me and my mother loved my Father more than her children. I didn't mention that my sister was the popular model on the cover of every magazine. I wanted him to love me for me without the attachment that made my life miserable.
The light in the cubicle we were was dim and sensual. The three walls had a beautiful pink wallpaper and I commended the artist that did such amazing artwork. The cushion was soft and we sat at am angle 90 to each other making it easy to adjust and lean on him to listen to his heartbeat and send the message that I felt the same way he felt.A gush of wind blew between us and I felt the electricity between us.it was palpable. I moved closer and leaned on his shoulders." I'm cold" my voice was a hushed whisper as Adam hesitated before wrapping his hands around me and I hoped he didn't see me smile happily to my self as I squeezed my eyes shut. We stayed that way for a long time watching the busy Lagos road from the transparent glass. We were at KFC,Ikeja under bridge but from where we sat,we were far away from everything and everyone,finding inner peace within each other. The tranquility of it all made me feel relaxed. This was the best feeling and I savoured every bit of it wishing I didn't have to leave, I didn't have to go home. Wishing I could stay with him ---forever.
He didn't utter a word about having feelings for me and wanting me to wake up in his arms every morning when he dropped me off at the house,he didn't say that night was also the best night in his life. He just kissed me softly and I melted.
"I love you,Adam"
But he didn't say it back

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
what's Adam up to? . . and Rhoda is making herself too vulnerable
Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rhoda is making herself vulnerable because she is looking for love,a man to love her n give her comfort that she did not get from her family

RoastedCorn:
what's Adam up to? . . and Rhoda is making herself too vulnerable
Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Moisef:
Hmmmm... Guess you haven't been following the story.... Kwame was the bf that jilted her... And she just started having feelings for Adam... Oya say thank you cheesy grin

thank you ma..... Kwame i meant to say. *kisses*
Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
What the heck is wrong with Rhoda ? :@

having pleasure from the act of incest to making herself look cheap and vulnerable to a guy
Re: Rhoda by jelal007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:
What the heck is wrong with Rhoda ? :@

having pleasure from the act of incest to making herself look cheap and vulnerable to a guy
Remember,she's psychologically messed up right now. She's desperately in need of sm1 who'll rescue her 4rm d bondage she's in right now.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Episode 53
"He didn't say it back?" Her lips were curled in an enigmatic half smile. She was more like a friend than a professional very expensive private therapist. The way she tilted her head when she spoke and nodded when it was my turn so I wouldn't bite my tongue and shy away from completing my sentences,the way she sat leg crossed over the other, very comfortably like she didn't have any problem helped me feel relaxed.
When I had entered her apartment she had welcomed me with a bright hug you'll wonder if we hadn't just talked over the phone after I saw her page on Instagram stating she was a good listener,professional therapist and the best friend anyone needed. I had looked at her right hand and didn't see any ring. For a twenty six year old Nigerian lady,marriage was the first thing everyone asked her so I didn't have to ask,she just told me she has a fiance but I read her aura even though she hid it so well. She was the shade of faint blue and forty percent below the line of happiness. Just immediately she balanced her emotion,she was a yellow again and got to the equilibrium. I had hidden a smirk of victory.
She had suggested a group discussion but I declined. I wanted my problem to be private not shared with a bunch of people who would criticize me in their mind and use me as an example in their discussion with other strangers who didn't care. What if one of them happened to be Mother's friend or even my future boss? I couldn't risk my life and dignity for a session when I had an alternative.
"It was the first date and I was too stupid to have told him that early. I think I scared him away" I rubbed my throat and took a sip of the orange juice she had served me. The drink went down my oesophagus sending a coolness into my body that sent a small shiver down my spine against the hurt that had remained in my throat since Adam disappointed me. I thought we were meant for each other but maybe love was a fantasy for fairy tales and we just couldn't have Paris.
"You have to calm down. Maybe he didn't say it back because he wants to think about it or maybe he isnt ready to be in a serious relationship or..." She twisted her lips to the side and peaked at me from the corner of her eye. Her right hand was massaging her left shoulder and it trailed off to her neck and she closed her eyes. I frowned at the gesture trying to comprehend why she was so taken by my own problem and my eye brow curved inquisitively at her.
She stirred and dropped her hands down to her crossed leg and cleared her throat faking a smile to cover the awkwardness that filled the room. I smiled back cautiously trying not to pry into what wasn't my business or make her fingers shake more from the embarrassment she already felt. I didn't worsen the situation, I had an incomplete statement which I finished in my head and it stabbed my heart ,a question I had ignored all week because I didn't want to watch my self tear apart ,because I didn't want the tears to roll down to my chin.
" because he has someone in his life" I had to say it myself. Acceptance was always after Denial in the wheel of life that spun everytime. She nodded as she shifted closer to me wrapping her hands around me.
"I want you to know the heart is very fragile and yours is more even though you fight it. Please don't let this make you fall. Stop the affair with your father,I beg you. Imagine your daughter with your husband.....if it happened to be Adam in the end. Do the right thing,sweetheart"
She was right. I was already thinking of seeing Father for comfort. He was the only one who seemed to care about me now but it was very wrong and I wouldn't want my daughter to be me. I had to fix my mistakes and make my life better than it is.
The struggle of being twenty one is wanting intimacy and commitment in a world of hookups and one nightstands. Adam was the guy I wanted and when a Leo loves,they possessed.
Wat kind of Leo am i?
"What did you say is Adam's surname ?"
"Folawemi"
There was a sparkle in her eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
jelal007:
Remember,she's psychologically messed up right now. She's desperately in need of sm1 who'll rescue her 4rm d bondage she's in right now.
Hmmm

Seems you're right
Re: Rhoda by lumzybo: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Culd it be that the therapist is Adams' mother undecided

Y the interest in the surname.

Go4Gold frozen, u are indeed an entertainer
Re: Rhoda by SFTW: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Jesu!!!
Frozen lady who taught you to write like this? Aswear you be winch for this matter! Nice smooth crazy lines!!!

Still reading can't wait to comment!
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Y d sparkle in her eyes? abi Adam don gbansh her before ni
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
hefelove:
Y d sparkle in her eyes? abi Adam don gbansh her before ni

me sef wonder
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
cyber5:

me sef wonder

Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
lumzybo:
Culd it be that the therapist is Adams' mother undecided

Y the interest in the surname.

Go4Gold frozen, u are indeed an entertainer

thats impossible;; the therapist cant be adam mum cuz the therapist is a young lady and her age was mentioned
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Will soon update. Thanks all for following
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Episode 54
My head was spinning in an excessive amount of uncontrollable confusion. The world was full of other people but universe seemed to be picking on only me to play all it hideous and devious tricks on. Why was I painted with so much bad luck and continuous episodes of problems? Leaving one and falling into another was of course the works of the wicked and heartless custodians of fate and that 'que sera sera' mentality the earth put in humans that made them believe they didn't have control over the occurrence in their lives. I do admit I have no control over my body and I find it hard to resist every masculine touch and my body stiffens at the sight of a rising groin and I always bite my lips the moment I see a very cute hard bodied guy walking towards me and all other 'ands' I am adamant to admit but I do have control over my heart.
Kwame was my first real love and even though he had cheated seeing him again brought back memories. Memories that had painted my face with too much excitement the moment i bumped into him at The supermarket I had entered to get a few of life's essentials for healthy and hygienic womanhood which in my world consisted of a new pack of sanitary pads,toilet paper, mouth and hand wash and herbal facial scrub. He looked the same as the first time I had seen him. Irregular eye color, blue hoodie on black jeans ,Gosh he looked like a Nigerian Justin Beiber and I almost slapped myself for my punishable thoughts carefully reminding myself I was in love with Adam and Kwame and I were never getting back together.
I could see from the curve of his lips that he was happy to see me and I don't know if it was the fact that I hadn't had anything but juice at the therapist house or if it was Kwame's lips that made my lips go dry when we hadn't even hit harmattan season. We talked for a while about the things that didn't matter as both of us avoided talking about our inevitable break up. He had moved from his apartment and now stayed at Jibowu,Yaba and he had gotten a fine job at a firm. Boy! He was living fine without me while I was wallowing in self pity and was just getting over a phase of depression and that realisation stung me like the pierces of a soldier ant.
We stepped out of the supermarket after he swiped his ATM card through the POS even after I strongly refused his paying my bills. It was very obvious he was trying to please me or maybe I was just consoling myself because I didn't want to admit he was flaunting his money and happy life in my face. We walked side by side to his "new" car emphasis laid on 'new' because I was a damn hater and my aura was deep green with envy as I compared the car to Adam's.
'Get a grip dear,get a grip' I had told myself when we had entered the car and Kwame was leaning close to me instead of starting the car and zooming off. It was hard to concentrate on anything else but his face. Hum...actually it was his lips that did the devil's work. Holy Moses his lips.....has he been using pink lips cream? Or is God just such a wonderful creator?The rise and fall of my breast didn't help, didn't create a gap when he leaned closer and kissed me, didn't push him away when I kissed him back ,they just stood there. Two twins who were ignorant of their Mother's condemnable actions.
"I won't stop apologizing for my misdeeds and mistakes...all I wanted was just a fling and I never meant to hurt you. I am very sorry for the pain I have caused you. I have missed you so much and I know you must hate me so much for not being there for you but I want you to know that I'll do anything to have you back. I still love you and this time I swear I'll be a better person and never would you have to worry about me cheating. I'll be everything I never was. Think about us,please"
Now here is the thing,with that mind gripping tension easing emotion igniting love proposing speech, I have lost control of my heart and if you were in my shoes what would you do?

5 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Mobecs(f): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm.........
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
sometimes dis story just make me feel cry nawa
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jesus is lord
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
cyber5:
Jesus is lord
lmaooooo I don't know y dis is sooo funny to me. Abeg y dis comment
Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rhoda is 1 confused human being . .

her own na touch and follow . . no need of long talk or romance.
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
hefelove:

lmaooooo I don't know y dis is sooo funny to me. Abeg y dis comment

na rhoda confusion make me confess jesus is lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / African Nerd / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.