Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) (873 Views)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
This world they say is a small community where we can meet anybody anytime. Infact my Yoruba people stressed further by saying, '' omi lawa eda'' meaning we human beings are like water.

I posted a guitar ad on olx and got several calls though, but this call came late yesterday and we both decided to talk on whatsapp. I never knew he was a nairalander.

Moral lesson here is to always be good with eachother, we may meet anywhere. Some Nairaland members just bully anyone anyhow, even curse each other without cause. Its wrong please.

See chat details after the cut.

Drabeey wrote this....

Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by MEGGATRON(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
great diffusion of e-transaction
Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
uncle lalasticlala, why dont we tell our Nl members to do good always by pushing this piece to the permanent site.

DrabeeyWasHere

Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
here is now filled with kids and network providers do them well enough to always dash them 10mb which they use to post trash bout pple they know nothing about...

Well its nice you transacted with a fellow nairalander
Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by DeLioncourt: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
what kind of irrelevant bullsh*t is this?

come back when you sell your father's house!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
DeLioncourt:
what kind of irrelevant bullsh*t is this?

come back when you sell your father's house!!

same delinquency we are preachin against...

Please, how old are you?
Are you working or mum still cooking for?

Please change my brother, you shouldn't talk when you have nothing to say. Just move on if you are not cool with the thread

Thank you
Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by DeLioncourt: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:

same delinquency we are preachin against...

Please, how old are you?
Are you working or mum still cooking for?

Please change my brother, you shouldn't talk when you have nothing to say. Just move on if you are not cool with the thread

Thank you

your thread is in the wrong section. since you're all grown up you should have been smart enough to know where to post your crap

1 Like

Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by ebby9z(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:
This world they say is a small community where we can meet anybody anytime. Infact my Yoruba people stressed further by saying, '' omi lawa eda'' meaning we human beings are like water.

I posted a guitar ad on olx and got several calls though, but this call came late yesterday and we both decided to talk on whatsapp. I never knew he was a nairalander.

Moral lesson here is to always be good with eachother, we may meet anywhere. Some Nairaland members just bully anyone anyhow, even curse each other without cause. Its wrong please.

See chat details after the cut.

Drabeey wrote this....

Drabeey is quite right. You can meet anybody anywhere and u don't know how the person can be of help to you. Hurling unwarranted insults and invectives is not only rude but usually unnecessary.
I didn't know he was a nairalander when I hit him up from olx. I had other offers but decided to go with his and he was straightforward. I like doing business with straightforward people who do not speak from the back of their mouths. We had a good deal.

Those hurling insults on this thread. Pls, how does that increase your income?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
how does that increase your income?
lol, very funny bro
Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by LordOfNaira: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
So, what should we do now? Buy your other properties
OK, what other stuffs do you have for sale
Re: I Just Sold My Guitar To A Nairalander Through Olx (pics) by LordOfNaira: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
So, what should we do now? Buy your other properties
OK, what other stuffs do you have for sale

(1) (Reply)

B4 U Brag About Sex; / Everything About Sex / Dear Mimi- My Ex Boyfriend Has HIV And Is Marrying Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.