Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This (2415 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by RevdJamesPhd: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
I always looked up to my big sister Natalie. She’s two years older than me and has always been one of those people whose life just turns out right – academic, good at sport and even as her brother, I can see that she’s pretty enough to turn heads. For a while she sang with a band so when I was about 17 I really thought she was the coolest thing on the planet. Then she got...
Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/i-cant-believe-that-sister-i-always.html
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by steppin: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
RevdJamesPhd:
I always looked up to my big sister Natalie. She’s two years older than me and has always been one of those people whose life just turns out right – academic, good at sport and even as her brother, I can see that she’s pretty enough to turn heads. For a while she sang with a band so when I was about 17 I really thought she was the coolest thing on the planet. Then she got...
Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/i-cant-believe-that-sister-i-always.html
If I click that link eh... Call me congo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by Alexdroh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
La click la faint

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by Vision4God: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Complete d story here
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by Kobicove(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
I aint clicking no link...complete the story here! grin
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by EmperorLee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op e be like say you like trouble pass wahala undecided. Come and finish what you started.
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
RevdJamesPhd:
If I click that link make I begin waka with my head undecided
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by Phytoptera: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Somepeople no dey always hear word, anyway mak i follow suit: la click la ram burst
Re: I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This by TamedWolf90: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
La click la deactivate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Please Advice Me! / Which Do You Prefer?(photo) / Two Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rape A Guy (pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.