Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion (668 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion by RevdJamesPhd: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
About five years ago my husband Sean and I were struggling to pay our mortgage after he'd been forced to change jobs and I'd taken time off work to have our first child. His new position, in the finance division of a major company, paid a lot less than his last job and we were going to the wall financially. It looked as if we were going to have to go to my parents for a big...
Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/i-gave-my-body-to-my-husband-boss-to.html
Re: I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion by optional1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
la click la mb la finish

(1) (Reply)

Is It Colorism To Have A Skin Color Preference In Terms Of Beauty? / Shocking: A Man Got 3mil Nd Looked Fr The Owner And Returned It / I Need Help!!!please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.