Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Fate My Destiny*7*8*9*10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fate My Destiny*7*8*9*10 (5067 Views)

Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate / My Fate My Destiny - Episode 1 / #my Fate My Destiny Part 1*2*3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate My Destiny*7*8*9*10 by zonehit12(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
MY FATE MY DESTINY PART 7

The gentleman gave quite a speech because the applause was deafening. "Did you Notice that young man" asked Doris. "Which one" I pretended not to know who she was referring to "the one with the ash suit, mr dimples" I faced her and said "oh now you have nick named him mr dimples" we chatted and joked all the way home. Before we separated to our respective lodge I told her " don't dream about mr Dimples he is far from our league". She laughed and said "I thought you didn't notice".
Life continued for me, God gave me favor everywhere I went. My past became only a sad memory. Aunty christy opened two more business centers and ask me to run one of them. She told me I was good luck but I knew God blessed her because she was a kind soul.
( It is more blessed to give than to receive).
I blossomed into an attractive woman, God made me an envy among my peers. Having excellent grades made me the favorite of all the lecturers. I didn't have time to Date in school, guys were even afraid to approach me. They see me as a nerd. I have a set routine, from class to work and later to church.
Years past without me noticing and at long last I was a graduate of the Amadu Bello university. Aunty christy was there to share my joy. I cried for joy and for my parents who were not able to witness this happy moment of my life.
While waiting for my call up letter to NYSC, My long awaited prayers for aunty christy finally came through. She met the love of her life and she was getting married. I was so happy for her. She has been my rock all this years therefore I took it upon myself to plan her wedding. Her family resides at lagos so we had to travel to lagos for the traditional and white wedding.
Six years ago I left lagos as a young girl. Now am returning as a grown woman. "Did I really want to visit the place that held such sad memories" my answer is No but aunty christy needs me. "So lagos here we come"

What do you think happened next?

MY FATE MY DESTINY PART 8
Lagos didn't change, still the same hustling and bustling. We arrived late at night but everywhere was still busy unlike Zaria that is usually very quiet at this late hour.
We would be staying with aunt christy's uncle, he would give her away since her dad is no more. Her mum was already at the gate waiting for our arrival. The moment she saw us she ran and hugged her daughter, not to long we were surrounded my her family. They didn't seem like strangers to me because I have heard a lot about them. But I was a stranger to them so aunt christy took me round and introduced me to the entire family.
Plans for the wedding was on full gear. I took time to ensure nothing was left out. I focused on the wedding but my mind wandered sometimes to the Badmos family. " How are they doing How is yinka, Has chief come back to Nigeria" I wondered.
One afternoon I decided to visit them. Aunt christy said she would follow me and we went. We got to the house. I could not knock or ring the bell, I was scared. Christy noticed and decided to do it herself. She rang the bell three times before someone came to answer.
"Hello how may I help you" a teenage voice said. I had already turned backwards because I was not sure who would answer the bell. I turned to face the speaker " please am looking for Chief Badmos resident, am I at the right place". He said " I don't know anyone by that name that stay's on this street". He told us to wait so he could ask his mum.
He came back with his mum who explained to us that the former tenant finished their own building and transferred there. " Do you have the address please I asked" she said she didn't have the address. We thanked her and left.
Not meeting the Badmos family was a big to me disappointment because I wanted to thank chief and even his wife for their help years back.
The day of the introduction came. A lot was still left unfinished and I was really busy. I rushed to the market to get some things. On coming back I saw a lot of cars packed outside "oh my God am late" I said to myself. I rushed to go inside the gate to prepare myself for the ceremony.
The next thing I know " I was pushed backwards and I fell.
Who was this person that is careless not to have been careful with the gate. I was ready to give the person a piece of my mind. " Didn't you know you ought to be careful with the gate, you almost killed me"
I looked up and it was mr Dimples.

Don't think you know what happened next. Stay tuned as I bring you more drama

MY FATE MY DESTINY PART 9

Mr Dimples stretch forth his hand to help me up from the floor but I refused. "Have you not heard the word sorry before" I asked, he just smiled left me there and walked to one of the cars parked outside to retrieve what ever he came to pick. I stood up dust myself and rushed into the house murmuring to myself.
" What did you just say" asked aunt christy. " I didn't realized I was talking out loud I replied. All through the ceremony I didn't come out, I pretended to be busy so as to avoid mr Dimples or whatever his name was.
As the introduction ceremony came to an end. Aunt christy called me out to introduce me to her fiancé's family. Standing right beside her husband to be was mr Dimples. " Happy I want you to meet my hubby's best friend Bayo, Bayo this is my sister Happiness"
"Nice to meet you happiness" Bayo said, "you didn't sound happy this afternoon though" he continued. "Oh you've already met her" said aunt christy. " Not really" I answered quickly.
All through the traditional wedding I pretended not to notice Bayo. I didn't understand the feelings he evoked in me. So the best I could do was avoid him. If I see him coming my way I change direction.
We played cat and mouse for awhile until he cornered me at the bachelors Eve. "Why are you avoiding me" asked Bayo. " Why would I avoid you" I lied. "When a woman avoids a man it either means she Hates him or like him" he moved close and asked " do you hate me or like me". " I am... am.. I am sorry I don't know what you mean" I stammered and walked away.
That night I could not sleep, I wanted to ask aunt christy a lot of question but I didn't want to disturb her. "I think Bayo is full of himself...but why do I get shy when he is around?
The following day at the wedding reception I and Bayo sat close to each other, he was the best man and I the best lady. I pretended to concentrate on the event. "You look beautiful today" he said. "Thank you" I mumbled without looking at him. " Ok let me go straight to the point" he said " there is something about you that interests me and I would like to know you better, what do you say" he waited for my reply. "Am leaving tomorrow" I replied, He laughed "that was not an answer" he said. I didn't know what to say so I kept qiet.
The following day the couple went away for their honeymoon and I packed my bags ready for kaduna. When I got outside I saw Bayo leaning on his car. "Hello beautiful am your driver for today, where do I take you". He said. I don't need a driver" I replied. "Come on don't be stubborn the latest couple wanted me to drop you off at the park". I got into the car and he drove off.
At the park he said " I collected your number from christy since I know you might not give it to me. Expect my calls everyday."
On my way to kaduna I realized I would miss lagos or should I say Bayo. I smiled to myself. I liked him after all !

Would this new found love stand the test of time when she discovers a betrayal that happened when she was just 8 years old?

MY FATE MY DESTINY Part 10.

I got into my normal routine as soon as I got back from lagos. But things were far from normal for me. Bayo calls me everyday like he promised, I felt different, I was always on cloud nine. I grew so attached to him in the short time I knew him. My first impression of him was really wrong. He is a good Christian, very caring kind and honest.
We talked hours on the phone, my phone was never far from my reach. We became good friends and our love blossomed. He told me about his stay abroad, and his present job. He also said his family were kind hearted and that they would love me. I didn't tell him much about my parent because I was too young when they died to remember. I just told him few details about my past life.
My life with Bayo in it was fantastic, joyful, interesting and peaceful. The past was gradually fading away until one faithful morning.
On a saturday morning, I decided to clear out some old things from my room to create more space and I saw my dad's office bag. It has been years since I opened it. I sat down on the floor and opened the bag. I saw the same contents as before, some pictures, documents and a bunch of keys. I picked up the pictures. The first picture was of my Mum and Dad on their wedding day. I stared at it for a long time trying to re capture a moment from the past but it seemed like another life time. I flipped to the second photograph, it was my mum's pretty face. I discovered I looked a lot like her.
I went through the entire pictures. Next came the documents.
The file read "MY EYES ONLY" It didn't feel right going through my fathers things but I needed to know the kind of man he was back then so I continued. The first documents was titled "Evidence". The hair on the back of my neck stood up. My instinct told me this would not be good but I continued reading. The documents mostly contained account statements and figures, I would need someone to help me make meaning of it. The last page of this particular document made my blood run cold.
Its was a letter written by my late father.
"I Otunba Joseph the accountant of Butler and shelfied international, found irregularities in our accounts, attempts have been made on my life since then. If you are reading this I am dead. Whoever you are trust No one. But ensure that justice is done. This file contain all the evidence you need. May God help you.
"could my father have been killed for this". Were the police wrong when they termed the case an armed robbery case.
The last document was titled Asset. But when I flipped to the next page all I saw was an address and a name J.P okon. I have gotten a lead. All I needed to do was find this okon. He might have the answers I needed about what happened to my Dad.
If my parents were Murdered for this documents, I would find who was responsible and bring him to justice
>get the rest and say thanks @naijazone.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.