Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why The Hatred.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred.. (2141 Views)

How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hatred.. by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
I just don't gerrit...even if i 've ever bashed you here before pls forgive me...offline i'm gentle and peaceful like a dove but wise like a serpentembarassed
It has now detoriarated to offline combats...
Can someone explain to me why the blackmails, backstabbing, betrayals amongst us??...

MODIFY...

Smh, y'all be saying i'm afraid, afraid of who niundecided, that i 've decided to become a better person to dis_engage myself from hating and bashing people means i'm a weakling or whatundecided??...

All i'm preaching is lets all be more enduring of each other...the report and fight that's going on offline is becoming too dicy, i know some of you here aren't aware tho, some are just floating on here...Stop the fighting, let everything start and end here..

cc Muva, and co..

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred.. by Fela40: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2016
This one dey fear grin
Re: Why The Hatred.. by alobright17(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg go sit down joor
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Why The Hatred.. by jamalnation(m): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2016
firstking01:
I just don't gerrit...even if i 've ever bashed you here before pls forgive me...offline i'm gentle and peaceful like a dove but wise like a serpentembarassed
Can someone explain to me why the blackmails, backstabbing, betrayals amongst us??...

Mizqoute, stupedinluv have mercy on me for bashing youembarassed

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred.. by chachanga: 2:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Fela40:
This one dey fear grin
U didn't gerrit...
It's like, he's falling in love ni

Anyway, mending fences is gud
E dey epp offline toasting later grin
Re: Why The Hatred.. by makydebbie(f): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2016
fear fear..tongue
Re: Why The Hatred.. by IamLEGEND1: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Why The Hatred.. by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
fear fear..tongue
Smh, fear whoundecided…even you too...y'all have myopic mindsetds...so, you not aware of the hatreds and e_brawls on here and off here...you are really floating....you mistook it for fear, even as we know each other offlineundecided, you should knw me better.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred.. by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
chachanga:

U didn't gerrit...
It's like, he's falling in love ni

Anyway, mending fences is gud
E dey epp offline toasting later grin
Mtcheeew, love ko rove ni...i hate what's been happening here lately.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
firstking01:

Mizqoute, stupedinluv have mercy on me for bashing youembarassed
lol i smell fear tongue
Re: Why The Hatred.. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay they have hear undecided
Re: Why The Hatred.. by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Berlyn:
lol i smell fear tongue
That's the problem with y'all...that i 've decided to disengage myself from bashing you and e_brawls, you tag it fear, smhundecided
Re: Why The Hatred.. by makydebbie(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, fear whoundecided…even you too...y'all have myopic mindsetds...so, you not aware of the hatreds and e_brawls on here and off here...you are really floating....you mistook it for fear, even as we know each other offlineundecided, you should knw me better.
so the fact that you know me offline gives you the right to tell me trash online carry this epistle to the dustbin that's where it belongsundecided...and dont quote me again you are best ignored
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Park01: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
so the fact that you know me offline gives you the right to tell me trash online carry this epistle to the dustbin that's where it belongsundecided...and dont quote me again you are best ignored
I'm quoting you back.

Honey how are you grin
Re: Why The Hatred.. by TamedWolf90: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Berlyn:
lol i smell fear tongue

Ha, Berlyn.. . Which prison you from show?
Re: Why The Hatred.. by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Park01:
I'm quoting you back.
Honey how are you grin
I'm sorry Firstking01...guess i woke up angrycheesy

Oga park I'm fine..you?smiley
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Park01: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm sorry Firstking01...guess i woke up angrycheesy

Oga park I'm fine..you?smiley
you sound so pained this morn, hope all is well to you?

Anyway my name is Nicolas, I'm here to solicit for your support, i hope you vote falconey for mr nl
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ha, Berlyn.. . Which prison you from show?
lolz i just dey on a lowkey oh
Re: Why The Hatred.. by TamedWolf90: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz i just dey on a lowkey oh

Nawa o... It's been a while.. Hope you good
Re: Why The Hatred.. by PeachyP(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided
Happy Birthday kiss
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
PeachyP:

Happy Birthday kiss
grin cheesy
Thanks dear but my birthday is actually on Oct 16
kiss kiss
Re: Why The Hatred.. by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Park01:
you sound so pained this morn, hope all is well to you?

Anyway my name is Nicolas, I'm here to solicit for your support, i hope you vote falconey for mr nl

cry
Re: Why The Hatred.. by PeachyP(f): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
ellacute45:

grin cheesy
Thanks dear but my birthday is actually on Oct 16
kiss kiss

Lol, okay
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Park01: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
cry
what you crying?
Re: Why The Hatred.. by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Park01:
what you crying?
I'm not eligiblesad
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Park01: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm not eligiblesad
alright, maky what's up.. I know you will be kinda surprise I'm chatting you today tho you got me banned. hope you dont mind me sending you pm
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
U can't stop ppol from hating each other... Some came here juz to fight... They build their ship for tat and some either will hop on to tat ship or bomb the ship. As they said, this is a faceless forum. They will do whatever they want, nobody will sue them anyway. But the end of the day, wat they truly lost was the time they spent for nothing...
Re: Why The Hatred.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
This applies to peeps who take Nairaland's activities with unrelenting seriousness. Everything I do on NL ends and stays here. I can't imagine myself beefing and hating anyone offline for whatever reason... The day I begin to take to heart what "uknown" peeps peddle about me online, is the day my sanity would be open for questioning.

The issu also depends on the kind of friends and company you keep. Evil association corrupts good manners. You see yourself pertaking in things you don't normally do because of the influence of comrades... Or you might be compelled to off your white garment just to sting back.

I don't know about you, but as for me and myself, I'm here to catch fun. Whatever opinion you conceive of me is your own damn problem.
Re: Why The Hatred.. by prahcetomi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
who's fighting who?.....WWE dey nairaland?
Re: Why The Hatred.. by eitsei(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Romance section on nairaland has now turned to FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION, ỌGBÀ WÈRÈ among others..

Sipping my kunu.... I'm here to catch fun though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful??? / Open Letter To Nairaland Girls / How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.