Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

"I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! (824 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by ObaKlaz: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigeria’s First Lady Aisha Buhari has called governor Fayose's bluff and is in the United states of America!

She arrived Washington DC, Wednesday evening on a weeklong visit and is billed to attend a number of events in the area.

Sources at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC said Mrs. Buhari arrived on a British Airways flight from London.

Her visit is of tremendous interest in Nigeria, where Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose,
alleged in June that Mrs. Buhari was involved in the infamous Halliburton scandal, and is the
“Aisha Buhari” mentioned in related court documents.

Sahara reporters investigations show that there is no “Aisha Buhari” mentioned in the
Halliburton scandal. However, there is one mentioned in the case of former United States
congressman William Jefferson, who was convicted on corruption charges in 2009, and to whom “Aisha Buhari” wired the sum of
$170,000. It is to that matter the governor mistakenly appears to allude.

On several occasions, Governor Fayose asserted that Mrs. Buhari could not enter the US, suggesting she would be arrested, a bluff she has now called.

Investigations by SaharaReporters and the New York Times have categorically stated that the
Aisha Buhari mentioned in the court document
in reference is not President Buhari's wife.

Nonetheless, Mrs. Buhari has sued Governor Fayose concerning his allegations.
According to an official invitation letter to her, obtained by SaharaReporters, Mrs. Buhari was
expected to have arrived in the United Stastes two days ago, but was held back by official delays in Nigeria.
Among others, she is expected during her visit to attend meetings at the George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. She will also be
hosted by the United States Institute of Peace, in collaboration with Voice of America, and
attend the 25th Anniversary celebration of Zumunta Association USA Inc.

*I bet this news would be a bitter pill in the mouths of some 'Nigerians'*

1 Like

Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Iroyin ele je

1 Like

Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by Juxtified(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
I wonder what Fayose & his worshippers will say now

1 Like

Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by betterABIAstate: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Is USA this small room?, I don't beleive till i see a video of her in front of white house.

1 Like

Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by mannobi(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2016
How sure are you that these pictures were taken in America? At least we saw toyin saraki photos.
Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by Mynd44: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by clintino700(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Shows picture of Usa not a room with plenty Aisha
Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by Theyveedo(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by xprezboy: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
nig de facto vp
Re: "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! by chosen6(f): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
How these pictures proves that "Aishaliburation" Buhari visited USA is what I can't understand.

(1) (Reply)

. / President Muhammadu Buhari And APC Don't Owe Nigerians Any Change / Stay Away From Zahra, You Cannot Marry Her, Buhari Sternly Warns Governor Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.