Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (76337 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by pyxon(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
jmichlins:
is this rice only meant for the people of the state. Commercialize the venture and remove that that politician image and see investors come in until then this is a political stunt
You know all these things and you didn't make Buhari's economic team? As no one cares to know the names of who is on money before they spend so no one cares whose face is on the rice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Why glorify individual over institutions?

We are yet to see yoruba rice or one thing the yoruba is producing in this country

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Franchise21(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Waiting for shudren of hate to come & masturbate as usual..

God bless Willie Obiano

GOD BLESS NDI IGBO
Bros, are u from the Light of the Nation State?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by AmericanQuarter: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
CXLVII:

The fact remains that there is no rice plantation in Anambra that can produce such quantity of bags.
You re so gullible to believe anything even if told that aircrafts re built in Anambra.Read what you composed, I know you have a problem expressing yourself?

Below is just one out of other rice farms in Anambra north. This one is owned by Coscharis!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by mart2k(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Does anyone know where to get this in Oshogbo? Most of the people here haven't eaten rice for 3 months now due the high cost and non payment of salary. PM me asap!
Who need ur substandard rice
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by NameChecker: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
dunkem21:
Some people are so dull.. where is Obiano pics in the bags of rice? ..

I know some will still not check well and mention..

This is why people argue.
Be sure before you make comment

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by tempest02: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Do you see politicians in other countries cut ribbons and commission roads and trains?

It is wrong to do these, but if you condemn one and leave the other, what does that say of you?

It is a right step in the right direction. Watch as price of imported rice will start dropping due to this. It is commendable.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by AmericanQuarter: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
More from the Coscharis rice farm in Anambra north!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by KanwuliaExtra: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Comparing power sector to this shows how brilliant you are. keep it up.

I hear you Einstein keep it up
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by mart2k(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
CSTR12:
They are waiting for dangote or the FG. If not, forget it.
Must Yoruba grow rice?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ikpewe: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Which kind scam be this one? The rice no dey Uyo oo
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CXLVII: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Below is just one out of other rice farms in Anambra north. This one is owned by Coscharis!

Hello! Its like you have a problem with comprehension? Did I request for Coscharis rice plantation, or was it his picture that was on the bag of rice?

Please kindly produce Anambra state rice plantation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nonsoco80(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Onye Ofe Mnanu.... South wasste product

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by caesaraba(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Barney11:
nawa oh for this obiano mentality,his picture is not supposed to be there.after all it was a collective effort.

Ahap! Wetin concern me with who picture dey dia? Abeg where can I see it and buy for my mama outside of the east jare? 17k for foreign rice no be beans.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Emyogalanya: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
For u guys shouting about the pix i happened to be in borno state there is machine nicknamed "jega" when they felt jega rigged for gej in 2011, its so called cos the then gov sheriff was arrested in China over money laundering and he said he came to buy those machines . The machine is branded with his name and pictures. But now its a crime to brand ur state products. Just to provide the same pictures u guys wanted. But Niger rice and others is real and good abi? abeg nigerians what do u want. From igbos . United nations pls take note

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by AmericanQuarter: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
CXLVII:

Hello! Its like you have a problem with comprehension? Did I request for Coscharis rice plantation, or was it his picture that was on the bag of rice?
lease kindly produce Anambra state rice plantation

Stop embarrassing your family here. Firstly you said there is no such rice farm anywhere in Anambra to produce rice, then i showed you pictures, you changed direction. Private investors invested in the rice farms due to the government support and encouragement by providing infrastructures and land thereby creating employment opportunities. Below is the last harvesting season at Coscharis rice farms! Without the government such commercial farms can hardly succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is gud, but stupid at the same time, what is obiano's pic doing on the bag of rice, is anambra the first state to produce rice, Nigeria as a country has no business importing rice, we ought to be producing our rice by now. I commend them is a gud development but they sud remove his pix from the bag abeg, so if they want to export the rice sef thats how they will add his pic to the bag of rice.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
bignero:

ur hate wont allow you see the good.....how much hatefilled you are...seeing good will be hard for you

all that hate causes cancer boy.

if it was obama on the rice it will be ok right?

careful that poverty mind of yours and inferiority complex wont get you far, dont hate your brother
appreciate..

where are those sahara mongers now grin
Hate? Why should I hate you people? So because I made a constructive criticism now, it's hate?

We use American products like Apple phones and laptops, Ford etc

Did you see Obama, Abraham Lincoln, Reagan pictures on them

You're gradually telling us that the rice is meant for Anambra people only.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by mart2k(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
edoyad:

If the Governors of Kebbi, Niger and Thailand don't know how to promote and market their rice, it's not Anambra's problem

And they achieved this without declaring friday a work free day like that directionless man in Benue
U ar quick to mention Benue while ur brother(Okorocha) declared only Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as working days or u don't listen to news again?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by leghagha: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians. Who caress if they put whatever picture all we want is cheap rice

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

cheesy the guy is campaigning already nw.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by yom2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gombs:
Saw this on Facebook, and I must say, I was impressed!

Very impressed.

"Anambra State rice now in circulation in Akwa Market, Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki and Uyo selling at N9, 000
•... coming to southwest states.
Share, comment and like to encourage Anambra People."

N9, 000 per bag? When a bag of the conventional rice sells for N17, 000.

Anambra is really setting the pace. God bless Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1369591276389890&id=100000170924857

Iwe ga n'ewe ndi afo njo kita.

Let's encourage buy naija to grow the naira! cheesycheesy wink
Gombs:
Saw this on Facebook, and I must say, I was impressed!

Very impressed.

"Anambra State rice now in circulation in Akwa Market, Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki and Uyo selling at N9, 000
•... coming to southwest states.
Share, comment and like to encourage Anambra People."

N9, 000 per bag? When a bag of the conventional rice sells for N17, 000.

Anambra is really setting the pace. God bless Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1369591276389890&id=100000170924857

Iwe ga n'ewe ndi afo njo kita.

Let's encourage buy naija to grow the naira! cheesycheesy wink
whats d quality? Is it exportable? If so then good.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
daylife7:

We are yet to see yoruba rice or one thing the yoruba is producing in this country

Look around, remove that log of bigotry from your eyes and you would see.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Horsesmouth: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Do they do online delivery?

Anambra rice is the way forward!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
NameChecker:

This is why people argue.
Be sure before you make comment

That's why I said some people ain't so smart..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CXLVII: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Stop embarrassing your family here. Private investors invested in the rice farms due to the government support and encouragement by providing infrastructures and land thereby creating employment opportunities. Below is last harvesting season at Coscharis rice farms! Without the government such commercial farms can hardly succeed.

You still have a problem with comprehension. Read the article and digest. The point remains that, Anambra state has no rice plantation. The government gave him an enabling environment does not mean its owned by the state. Ogun state will never lay claim to Dangote cement factory, while Lagos wont lay claims to Dangote refinery. What was inprinted on the bag of rice is Anambra rice and the farm you posted is Coscharis. What relation

Who is embarrassing his family here?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Franchise21:
Bros, are u from the Light of the Nation State?
abu m ezigbo nwa omambala
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Look around, remove that log of bigotry from your eyes and you would see.
ok I see now .....propaganda production
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
sabama007:

Now, I confam who you really are!

#Proudly5%
amiable 5%ter that's what I am
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by AmericanQuarter: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
CXLVII:

You still have a problem with comprehension. Read the article and digest. The point remains that, Anambra state has no rice plantation. The government gave him an enabling environment does not mean its owned by the state. Ogun state will never lay claim to Dangote cement factory, while Lagos wont lay claims to Dangote refinery. What was inprinted on the bag of rice is Anambra rice and the farm you posted is Coscharis. What relation

Who is embarrassing his family here?

Government do not need to have rice plantation. Why Anambra is at the center of this is because Anambra encouraged and attracted all those commercial rice farms to Anambra like in the case of Coscharis. Stop killing yourself over this and get yourself busy with your own problems.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Na Afonjaism dey worry that one
u dey mind am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.