Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (76296 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
That's wonderful,didn't see Enugu there,they should also catapult it to enugu state,so that my happiness will be complete.
don't be deceived Ebonyi state is the largest rice producer in East. there are no rice paddy in anambra. the more you look the less you see.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by maduxs: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't care about the profit of the rice, I don't care if the governors place the photos of his entire generation on the bags of the rice, all I care is that the governor is creative and is saving souls

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
I believe u understood what i meant,u just wanna quote me,abi
Iseoluwani:

So your happiness wasn't complete before because of rice

Just wondering angry angry
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg o,my hand no dey
RYTEBABY:
Nooo Mbaka is in charge of Enugu rice. As we were discussing last night with mid night call he said he is going into that ASAP because there is no space again in mortuary, that Pharaoh must let his people go. That he is no longer in support of Pharaoh's administration that he had already hands off.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Exactly,hope he will receive the message,and erase his picture sharply
Chinom:

Rice wey dem sell for Awka don reach Enugu already. Awka is just a couple of minutes drive from Enugu. So no worries.

On a serious note, I think Obiano should remove his image from that bag. It might limit the sales.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
WinningSun has spoken
WinningSun:

don't be deceived Ebonyi state is the largest rice producer in East. there are no rice paddy in anambra. the more you look the less you see.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by eaglechild: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Inasmuch as I don't like the idea of Obiano's picture on the bags of rice, it is obvious that there are two types of bags; one with his picture (distributed to pensioners and civil servants ) and another without his picture which is for commercial purposes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by eaglechild: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
WinningSun:

No rice paddy in a state that has the river Niger coursing through it with many tributaries?

Besides you probably do not know that there are different species of rice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by hollypagan: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
The rice should go to Anambra citizens first.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by precious1967(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
i smell rat. ds rice must be thai's rice but re-bag for political goal.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by phynofino: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chai.... Nigerians sef.... Are you guys against the picture? Leave the picture and buy the rice.... Abi na picture una wan buy?.... So he can't market his products with human picture anymore?.... Nigerians need the rice... Bleep any thought that is against the picture on it... Mtchew... Anambra rice will still sell.. Weda u like d picture on it or not... Who cares.. . Nawa ooo appreciate d good work not to look for what criticize....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
precious1967:
i smell rat. ds rice must be thai's rice but re-bag for political goal.

Keep on hating.... Who cares....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by cruzclinton1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Does anyone know where to get this in Oshogbo? Most of the people here haven't eaten rice for 3 months now due the high cost and non payment of salary. PM me asap!

This is an opportunity to help ur people over there and at the same time make good money for ur self.....omo grab this opportunity....I did my NYSC in osun- okuku near to kwara state
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by ril19(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good thang
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by oblak00(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Shame on all those complaining about the Obiano's picture on the bag of rice. Shame on all those asking why he must show his face. Shame on all the haters. The thing is that rice has been made available at a cheaper price. Just eat the damn rice and satisfy your long time hunger from this clueless Bubu economy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by oblak00(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Shame on all those complaining about the Obiano's picture on the bag of rice. Shame on all those asking why he must show his face. Shame on all the haters. The thing is that rice has been made available at a cheaper price. Just eat the damn rice and satisfy your long time hunger from this clueless Bubu economy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Deepfreezer(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
platitech:
How true is this pls. Can som1 from Anambra confirm this news?
don't go and buy the rice keep asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by sixtus3606(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Why glorify individual over institutions?
Hmmmm...but u go still chop am anyways angry
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by sixtus3606(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
oblak00:
You've said it all.

N'digbo kwenu!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by sixtus3606(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Most Nigerians are practically clueless.

It is obvious that hunger is haunting the land. Yet, some clinically insane riffraffs Are still ignorantly bent on generating uncalled-for critisism(on food).

THUNDERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Deepfreezer(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
THE SUN SHALL CONTINUE TO RISE FROM THE EAST.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by fmlala: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
You can never satisfy people in this part of the world, lets thank government at both federal and state level for thissss and wish for more of such project and, in the end the masses will be the major beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by confy35(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
When will yoruba rice come out?

What of ofada rice?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by ozimec(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Why glorify individual over institutions?

Guy try and appreciate good thing na. If all the States in Nigeria can produce rice like this, even though they have their names blodly written on the rice, I'm sure it will alleviate hunger in the land. Let's encourage them irrespective of where it's coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ajewealth123(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Calculate the bags number number of rice you have eaten since you were born and tell us the impact you would have made by eaten this very rice.
pls I will reply you when your writeup makes sense.go through ur writeup,now call ur sense to order and re type maybe I will understand u
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Deepfreezer(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
HATERS y'all should go produce yours and be proud to stamp em with Obasanjo's and Buhari's faces.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
eaglechild:

No rice paddy in a state that has the river Niger coursing through it with many tributaries?

Besides you probably do not know that there are different species of rice.

brother please dont be emotional, let's be rational. anambrarains are naturally business inclined not majorly farmer. the river Niger coursing through the state is just a potential not that the farm is currently working. come down to Ebonyi everyone here plant rice just like we plant cassava in SW.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Josmund(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
fmlala:
You can never satisfy people in this part of the world, lets thank government at both federal and state level for thissss and wish for more of such project and, in the end the masses will be the major beneficial.
where are this rice being sold
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by adigz3: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Time to look inward.... challenges builds us stronger
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by semoly(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
When will yoruba rice come out?
u have never heard of ofada rice b4 abi
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by willibounce1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Honestly, the picture of Obiano on the sack makes the rice to look like a political campaign rice shared for stomach infrastructure.

Obiano gats change the "dem must see me" mentality.

Funny though... maybe the abo..kis should start stamping their tomatoes and onions before selling too. The obiano man is a noise maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.