Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,746 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? (4923 Views)

Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished / Lanicky, Mimzy And Ivvy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ivyy deactivated too cry
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Booyakasha(f): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
They probably went to gdevit.com lol
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'll also deactivate tonight by 0.00AM
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
Ivyy deactivated too cry

Naughty you
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Naughty you

Oh my!
You are still here undecided

Msteew..
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Oh my!
You are still here undecided

Msteew..

You too mtcheeww X infinity.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Don't worry, sinister, I'm coming to getcha.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Don't worry, sinister, I'm coming to getcha.

Who be sinister? undecided

Olorunmaje!
Tufiakwa!
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Who be sinister? undecided

Olorunmaje!
Tufiakwa!

Aje melo?

You've been touched
By mrtolotolo , the son
The holy spirit/
A brush of that tongues
Like ponmo grin
Even Leave you
holey in spirit/
Diminished
I mean just finished angry
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by fairlyusedpant: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Naughty you
babe, your face looks familiar, it looks like you are the girl i have been EYEING since in my street cheesy
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Aje melo?

You've been touched
By mrtolotolo , the son
The holy spirit/
A brush of that tongues
Like ponmo grin
Even Leave you
holey in spirit/
Diminished
I mean just finished angry

Where is thy sense undecided
Mtcheeww
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
R I P to them undecided. As if we care

2 Likes

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, it looks like you are the girl i have been EYEING since in my street cheesy

I don't believe you tongue
What street? grin
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Where is thy sense undecided
Mtcheeww

My sense is right in your bůtt kiss
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
cry
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
make we run unclad cause both of them deactivate

mtcheeeeeeeew grin
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by fairlyusedpant: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

What street? grin
yes oo, very true true, the street was no 52 baba jide street banana island opposite total filling station close to linda ikeji house, i was in my balcony when i saw you shaking that thing that your mama gave you, i was just looking like a lucozade, chai gringringrin
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by kuchikau: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

What street? grin

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by kuchikau: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Boring: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
op who are dey.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
kuchikau:

Hahaha you just killed me.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by ivyy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

yes oo, very true true, the street was no 52 baba jide street banana island opposite total filling station close to linda ikeji house, i was in my balcony when i saw you shaking that thing that your mama gave you, i was just looking like a lucozade, chai gringringrin

See as you wan give yourself hype, who dash you grin
Banana island ko, orange island ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And u didn't ask of me, sighs!
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by rosalieene(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
Fück mimzy very much wherever she is. She is an artful "soft-hearted" devil.

I wish I was there to give her my farewell before she left.

She is nothing but a scorned soul disguised in the pure innocence of a snow flake. Little wonder I don't trust seemingly nice personas, even you OP.

I know a nice guy when I see one. Not this snake.
Enough of all this!
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by kuchikau: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
ivyy:

Hahaha you just killed me.

Funny gal
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by SalomonKane: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosalieene:

Enough of all this!
It's always easy to spot a loser.
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by rosalieene(f): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's always easy to spot a loser.
warris this one blabbing

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Funkybabee(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:
Fück mimzy very much wherever she is. She is an artful "soft-hearted" devil.

I wish I was there to give her my farewell before she left.

She is nothing but a scorned soul disguised in the pure innocence of a snow flake. Little wonder I don't trust seemingly nice personas, even you OP.

I know a nice guy when I see one. Not this snake.

sometimes I just wonder why people say stupidity word without thinking and you too will wish to contest one day and expect people to vote for u or ur contestant, even if you both have a grudges does it makes sense for you to say she is nothing!!!! don't you know the meaning 'she is nothing' anyway I can't blame you is because u know if she gone nobody will know or care. but mind u ask seun is this how traffic he normally see before. don't u know if am enjoying things I can introduced it to my neighbors, but if I don't I won't mind to say it talk less to introduce him/her. I will like the founder to do something about nairalanders hating themselves over nothing invaluable,eh iPod ,zombie,eh mimzy fans or not they should find something to do about it before its too grow that will can't control it again!!!! and even their mod self moving unnecessary things to front page where meaningful thing dey or is it necessary for us to be calling one mod before he/she move it to front page,if its deserve it.

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Funkybabee:

sometimes I just wonder why people say stupidity word without thinking and you too will wish to contest one day and expect people to vote for u or ur contestant, even if you both have a grudges does it makes sense for you to say she is nothing!!!! don't you know the meaning 'she is nothing' anyway I can't blame you is because u know if she gone nobody will know or care. but mind u ask seu.n is this how traffic he normally see before. don't u know if am enjoying things I can introduced it to my neighbors, but if I don't I won't mind to say it talk less to introduce him/her. I will like the founder to do something about nairalanders hating themselves over nothing invaluable,eh iPod ,zombie,eh mim.zy fans or not they should find something to do about it before its too grow that will can't control it again!!!! and even their mod self moving unnecessary things to front page where meaningful thing dey or is it necessary for us to be calling one mod before he/she move it to front page,if its deserve it.
Who is this one? Are you momzy's alternate or her advocate?

I barely could make a thing or two from the incoherent _shit you scripted up there. Must you talk? Go and sit your flat _ass down on a nice chair and watch sensible peeps talk jare.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by timsonpreye(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have been busy this past days, not been regular with whats going on in Romance Section.
I just learnt this morning that Mimzy has DEACTIVATED!
what happened? She is such a darling and very respectful in this section that contain some Insultive and Rascal Guys. I SAID "SOME" not all.
Then SAMTED.
Where went him? My first Nairaland crush, I hid it inside me. Awww.
he was respectful, Handsome, gentle and intelligent and matured..
I many times read his posts, just saw that he deactivated.
Gosh!
Goodbye Mimzy
Goodbye Samted
I wish both of you the Very Best in your Lives..
u mean mimzy av deactivated oh my gosh.. *sad* first it was sandoski now mimzy who knows who the next person will be maybe ivvy naughtynaughy or even u hope u ain't planning to deactivate.... embarassed
Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by Funkybabee(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:

Who is this one? Are you momzy's alternate or her advocate?

I barely could make a thing or two from the incoherent _shit you scripted up there. Must you talk? Go and sit your flat _ass down on a nice chair and watch sensible peeps talk jare.

Rubbish!

eh eh eh, I can now know where ur moniker from. Am not a fan of her even I just voted for her once but for you to say all this gibberish u are ibilisu son/daughter

that's not insult pls u can Google it onnet or ask around.

gibberish words!!!!!!!anopuan

1 Like

Re: So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? by kaziblake(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:

You are pretty smiley No homo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 / If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery / What Can I Do For You To Help Me Get A Sewing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.