Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. (1144 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2016
So when I was in primary 2 I was in love.

Best boy!

I fell in love with one small rascal in my class, Ladi.

My boo!

Ladi was the class sweetheart. All the girls in our class were chasing him like:

Greedy girls oh! All of them!

But I was the smartest, cutest, most beautiful, amazing little girl in primary 2.

Most fabulous!

So I told him he was my boyfriend by force and he agreed

“We must be together!”

We used to share our snacks during break time.

Every single day!

When it was time to play games we would partner with each other.

Of course, before another girl will start playing with him oh!

And we used to sit beside each other during art class.

Picasso and Van Gogh!

We were very happy.

Very very happy!

But then I was sick and had to stay at home for a few days.

A serious case of cough and cold.

When I came back from my sick bed I was in for a shock!

Hmm! You people come and see something!

Ladi my true love, was sharing his ribena and biscuit with my best friend Ireti!

Betrayers!

I couldn’t focus when we were doing multiplication.

Who can multiply when their heart is broken?

When we were doing comprehension and composition I was still in shock.

How could they do that to me?

For 3 days I could not watch cartoons or play outside.

I was just thinking about my life!

But then two Saturdays after, at a birthday party, I won the dancing competition and Ireti was crying because she lost so I was happy!

I am still the queen!

http://zikoko.com/list/how-my-primary-school-boyfriend-broke-my-heart/
Cc:Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by chiayo101(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
na so... I believe you
Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahaha. Lovely. I remembered samuel my primary school love. Such a funny experience.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided In primary school? Gee.. Girls get aware faster then boys o..

Back then.. All I wanted to do in primary school was play football till I could no longer breathe, watch cartoons, play all over again, sleep only at night, lick all the sweets I could find.. Didn't even notice I was a male, I just saw my fellow children, mummy, daddy, pastor, sister, uncle, housegirls..

Didn't differentiate between genders undecided there was no gender to me.. I thought mummy and daddy was the same thing, only mummy cooks and daddy goes out more often than mummy... undecided

I was completely oblivious of the fact that a boy and girl likeness could exist.. undecided

But now.. Look at my life cry

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2016
So much hilarity.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by SweetieConstie(f): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
LMAO!! This is extremely hilarious... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by SweetieConstie(f): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Back then.. All I wanted to do in primary school was play football till I could no longer breathe, watch cartoons, play all over again, sleep only at night, lick all the sweets I could find.. Didn't even notice I was a male, I just saw my fellow children, mummy, daddy, pastor, sister, uncle, housegirls..

Didn't differentiate between genders undecided there was no gender to me.. I thought mummy and daddy was the same thing, only mummy cooks and daddy goes out more often than mummy... undecided

I was completely oblivious of the fact that a boy and girl likeness could exist.. undecided

Lol... This is true ooo! Chai!! grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
chiayo101:
na so... I believe you
Okay
Re: How I Discovered Heartbreak At A Very Young Age. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Its funny cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sex Mate / Riddle Of Tonight : Cucumber Banana And Carrot (ladies Only) / What Turns Women On And Arouses Them: 15 Secrets Unleashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.