Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (33072 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by olaitoro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

My brother i taya o. Dem don mention me die onto say i voice my opinion

yes they will quote you, and guess what you have shown to the world the hypocritical urstuf you are made of.

you are a disgrace, repent before tribalism nail you finally.

omo ale jatijati.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nwanne I'm sometime amused by you style, when I see things like this I just laugh and shook my head in sorry for my own people.

I know some fools will start "let break" "we must go" "let us go"like an idiot.

Oh so you can protest now but still ends up voting for that same people party who care less about your existence Oh you still allow people like Okorocha and Ngige to be celebrated in their states and village even someone came here from East and said he will rather die than not to vote for APC you have not seen anything yet. When the heat is hot on us we won't be talking about breakup but be talking about all these fools sworn to develop and die in another man land to return home and develop their own land. Keep protesting I still don't know the demons chasing Igbo away from their land turning themselves to Christmas chicken in the hands of the animals.

Go home, I'm not going. Develop your own land, hell No. Stop bragging on someone else land as yours, hell No. Stop chest beating on someones else property, Hell No. Stop developing someones else land and be claiming oh Igbo must be fee from Nigeria nonsense, hell No and what do you expect when you people turns yourself to a prodigal sons who never return home

I know my words anger them like mad simply they are allergic to truth all they want to see is for everybody to join the madness they want their own freedom but not ready to vacate another mans land nice one. How many time have you see A yoruba man carrying his Luggage and say I'm heading East How many time have read or heard any hausa or Fulani just wake up and say o yea I'm moving to the East Please how many time have you see Edo man or woman carrying his or her luggage's and say I'm heading East, please how many Ighala, Idoma, even Itsekiri have you seen in recent time that went toward East to settle down Please what is that thing chasing us all around as if something is behind it Please don't come here to tell me its hardwork if you say that then you are mad for real.

Igbo go home. Ogenne

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ernecy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive. Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land, calling yoruba's tenants in lagos, and calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections. Even though we are one Nigeria, i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North sad
what on earth are you talking about, ur fellow Nigerian was killed in cold blood by NPF and you are here saying things that are unnecessary.
Stop promoting triberlism.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Inani(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
madenigga:
Una get time, that one na una problem dats y i like d ikwerre people, wetin concern ikwerre man nd benue not to talk of kano?
That kano that 80percent of the indegenes der has killed at least one person b4, if its not christains, its southerners if its not southerners its benue people.
Please do u know the population of kano indigenes,if 80% of them have killed a person each from south do u think there will be southerners left in kano ?,please think before saying trash
Note:am waiting for ur insults
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by cnwokike(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is this one okay?
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive. Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land, calling yoruba's tenants in lagos, and calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections. Even though we are one Nigeria, i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North sad
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by arisanate(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sometime ago I believe in one Nigeria, I even preach it to my friends, but now I have seen the bitterness in most tribes especially the youruba, I now believe nigeria can never be together, we never was. incase you dont know your history, go back and read it. The south east tribe after the civil war which resulted in genocide was left with nothing, their bank money was seized by the govt. So the only way to survive is to intergrate in trade. Still after the civil war and genocide we are doing better than most bitter tribes in this country. Person come your land buy am , give you money, you chop am finish , come begin do trade for your land, build houses for your land, still you dey complain. Please remove all the Igbo trading zones in your land and structure and remove the foreign investment. Tell me what you see again. Bitterness go kill you one day. ZOMIE grin
odomanis:
.. THE POST IS FOR THE AFONJA mrkayusfit:

You have already concluded without hearing the details of what happened. Those Igbo traders are not given any trading reserve free by the FG as they are trying to give to the Fulani herdsmen now. They pay for shops where they do their businesses yet you wont let them have peace. Show me your comment on the ""law abiding herdsmen"" that go about killing others. But you have quickly rushed in here to comment rubbish. IGBO HATER !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by pyxon(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Only fools go and live and work where they are not welcomed.
Even our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said if you go to a place and the people don't welcome you, dust your feet and leave the place.
Obedience is better than sacrifice.[/size].
Same way Niger Delta militants said Yorubas should leave their land and because of oil, your brothers and your fulani masters refused to leave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Ugosample(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
ImtiazNupe:
Igbos are not respecting the dignity of Hausas, they occupy all places with churches and it's very hard to see one Mosque in Igbo town.
For that if they are angry bcuz of two Ndigbo that was killed for committed crime in Kano then, they should all leave entire north and go back to their land. We can't work with criminal and we can survived without them by God grace. Traitors......

How do you know that they committed crime?
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by sabi99(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I wu nnoo torotoro. Obogwu ka gi mma
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by JoNach: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
mumu.com
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by madenigga(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Inani:

Please do u know the population of kano indigenes,if 80% of them have killed a person each from south do u think there will be southerners left in kano ?,please think before saying trash
Note:am waiting for ur insults
Y wud i insult u?
Am not unmannered like ur hausa/fulani brothers,
I ve got facts to proove my assertions.
I guess u re a northerner so u ve not nd never going to be affected by d killings
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by smite(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:

i wu ezi ohia, may justice be deprived from you and your house hood.
though I'm not religious... but I say AMEN to that prayer.
they keep on repeating the same shit until it has become stale.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ourchoice(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Orikinla:
Even our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said if you go to a place and the people don't welcome you, dust your feet and leave the place.
You have a good point but then, even as Arab nations kept killing Americans, bombing American embassies, etc, it never stopped Americans from going to Arab countries to invest or do business, that's how capitalists and real industrialists act.

It can only become officially a no-go area if the government of the land officially issues a message that people from so-so-so country or region are not welcomed in their land, and that is when u hear the president of a country shutdown his country's consular office in the other country and order his ambassador or consular officer and citizens to leave that country.

But u cannot be in the same country with another tribe and tell that tribe that they are not welcome in your region, then u should divide and let them go form their own country and then deny them visa to your country, simple!

So from your comment, can't u see that Nigeria ought to divide into many countries ready to form their own united nation

Just in case u don't know, Igbos are the only capitalist-thinking tribe in Nigeria; they are scattered all over the world (not just in northern Nigeria) investing in various businesses.

Igbos are major entrepreneurs/investors/business,company owners in these countries:

1. Angola
2. Kenya
3. Taiwan
4. China
5. South Africa
6. Gabon
7. Cameroon
8. Ghana
9. Haiti
10. CAR
11. Ivory Coast
12. Benin Republic
13. Togo
14. Guinea Bissau
15. Liberia
16. South Korea
17. Ukraine (a particular city is dominated by Igbos and their businesses)
18. Indonesia (forget the drug trafficking news u read always, so many good Igbos own big firms and business outfits in Indonesia and Malaysia
19. Singapore
20. Turkey
21. Australia (Adelaide, Camberia, etc)

And many more

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by pyxon(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
ImtiazNupe:
Igbos are not respecting the dignity of Hausas, they occupy all places with churches and it's very hard to see one Mosque in Igbo town.
For that if they are angry bcuz of two Ndigbo that was killed for committed crime in Kano then, they should all leave entire north and go back to their land. We can't work with criminal and we can survived without them by God grace. Traitors......
Is it not this morning that 2 Nupe farmers were killed in Yoruba land by fulani herdsmen and yorubas don't care as long as it wasn't their brother that was killed
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank God my second post as a member of nairaland.com forum made FP. Though I was a background follower for 4years before I joined.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Rexnegro(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Are You in my head? Asking because You Have said everything I had in mind to say then I saw Your comment And was like wow, You got me There....nice one bro...maybe they tink na all tribe go fit accept There nonsense The ways peaceful yoruba people do.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
The hatred for igbos is classic...How can people support or sympathize with killers over just business men even helping developing desert states with good hotels eateries and bringing in unavailable goods to u..I guess is pure jealousy.Amadioha biko help ur people o...make dem just allow a new state like china allowed hongkong... nairaland mod who Neva allow one xpress self block me again ehn for d 15th tym..may amadioha reign series of thunder on u..peaceOut

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by madenigga(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
D

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by isnovic(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

[b]I do not think they are wrong here.
To kill someone for the sheer fact he is Igbo does not augur well for Nigeria and anyone for that matter.

If the Northern person can claim the oil in outback of SS and SE.
If the Yorubas can claim development and the federal infrastructure built by the tills of the oils and taxes of traders, workers of igbos and non igbo alike.
Why should the Igbo not be able to claim any land where they live, pay their dues and legitimately do their business Legit business that it.

This is the same notion held since 1960 that has kept the country backward. the country tried to firewall the Igbos even as way back 1962. Just 2 years after independence.
Why? Nigerians and indeed the Northern Elite had the notion igbos where arrogant, too forward, forceful and their never-back-down spirit. These notions is still prevalent today. Instead of embracing their nature, free entrepreneurial spirit and celebrating their acceptance of one Nigeria as pronounced in the No Victor No Vanquish statement after the war.

They are rather hounded, suppressed and told to be grateful and be respectful to their hosts anywhere outside the east else they will repeat what they did in the past. A sad macabre genocide in my opinion. With the proponents still in power and majority of them alive today.

My dear, a fool dies so many times before his death.

the Igbos are dearing. It is there nature.
We all can not be the same thing.

We should tolerate our difference, as even with all their mouth or "supposed"arrogance they still move to Lagos or North to do their business because they know at the end it all about securing your life and pronounce that you are alive, since there is a silent agreement to shut-out the igbos.

They blocked them from employment in early sixties in the North.

They introduce the Quota system to curtail the numbers of igbos and indeed southernerns (including the Yorubas who were reluctant to join the Army prefering Civil services and white collar jobs instead) in the Civil services and other professions even when on merit they are clearly better then the others.
From 1966-1970 the Nigeria state under the young military officers of which the present President was the driver of the truck that picked up the killed Igbo military men in the 1966 Northern Coup and the extensive Killings of Igbos and other Southernerns in the North for the fear they are Igbos and the fear of Decree 34 announced by Agunyi Ironsi.

My dear, if you are from this tribe you will do worst after what they have been through in the hands of Nigeria.

So don't blame them.
Walk in their shoes or read their history then you will understand their angst.

I read it and i have not remained the same again as i could not reconcile my hatred against these people before now.

I sympathise with them now. We need to talk about the 1960 to 1999 Igbo conundrum for them to be at peace.[/b]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by moshino(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Nobody is anybody's host, the ONLY land you own in Nigeria, is the land you own the C of O. Yoruba's, Hausa's etc all live in Europe and North America with citizenship there, and nobody calls them guests in those countries. Nigeria is one country, and every citizen of Nigeria can go to any town/state and make it his/her residence, and if you happen to purchase land from a willing seller, pay them your money and get the C of O in your name, then that land is yours. Once you've sold your land, collected money and did 'owambe' with the money, that land does not belong to you anymore. As far as being law-abiding, everybody anywhere in the world, should be law-abiding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by reducto: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Please stop this. If you are angry, call them one side and talk to them, don't insult your kinsmen in the open for everyone to see

Biko adighi agwa ochinti na agha esugo!

Truly, I do not regard them as igbos.
They are way too recalcitrant and noncommittal for my sympathy.
If you tell them to come back they will say that they can't leave their businesses. Then I leave them to die with their businesses, as simple as that.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by grodt999: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think Indonesians should protest ibo drug dealers killing 50 Indonesians everyday with drugs
I think Nigerians should protest against ibo fake goods sellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by AlphaCentauri: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Orikinla:
hmmmm, the sage has spoken.

i wonder why igbos have a phobia for living in the east lolzzz. how can you hate living amongst your own in your own region ? these igbos cant stand each other. thats why they cant live in the east. its like looking in the mirror everyday when they see a fellow igbo man and i dont think they like the image is why they hate being in the east. too many braggarts in one lil space makes for a hellish existence. so they rather be amongst afonja and arewa grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by sekundosekundo: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

My friend keep quite.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Rexnegro(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
elopee3000:
may amadioha soda ur yaash with hot iron u people forced us to stay back with nigeria after killing millions of igbo in thier own igbo land u people want one nigeria so i dont ve to respect any oba or emir , talking about lagos some yoruba families in lekki and vgc sold some of thier land for 200 million naira so after i suffer to pay that huge amount i will still doba le for them u no well let them give me the land for free i will lick thier ass every morning, 2 yoruba boys killed british solider oyibo did go killing yorubas in london
So You dey compare The way You yeebos tink to That of oyibo own? They pass You Igbos by far... sebi una Be strong people na una for go kano go dey call Am no man's land, make they dagger Your skull since una dey take yoruba accommodating attitude for granted...yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by madenigga(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
MDsambo:
Igbos are the main problem of Nigeria...
Pls come and expantiate
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ayaside(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
And sometimes I come around to read what's going on in Nigeria.Would love to say stuffs but the reasoning of some people makes me wonder if truly some animals aren't better off than them.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Prales(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
It's high time pictures/faces are placed against each person's posts. In that way, we can all see the faces of haters. White in the day and black at night. I wonder how people sleep peacefully at night after calling for the blood of another. Kontinue. Whichever religion you believe in, YOU MUST GIVE ACCOUNT.

My brother i taya o. Dem don mention me die onto say i voice my opinion [/quote]
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Your tribalistic and bigotory is so appalling.Was your mum raped by the Igbos that you hate them so much?The traders are having a peaceful demonstration for the murder of their tribe's men and you're here talking about the dominating attitude of the Igbos.

If you're not comfortable with them,then heed to their plea and give them their Biafra and stop spewing rubbish out of myopic reasoning and sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The War Against Boko Hram Video part1 / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.