Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (33074 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
dubsy91:

dat young man did nothing bt sell goods on credit to his yoruba customer who instead of paying his debts,decided to pay som ppl to kill him ...wot has bn law abiding got to do wit dis?
I was a one Nigeria chanter until i found out that Nigeria is a lugardian contraption considering how we hate our selves.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by babestella: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Deadright2:
Igbos should go home.

Your comment sounds fuulish, stale and juvenile.

Igbos have been made up their minds to go home finally and stay in their home, guess what, you little worms and your northern blood thirsty scavengers are so scared to let the Igbos be, yet you come here to make sick comments.

Go get yourself a bed at Yaba left, you really need a mansion there.

You hopeless Obagwu, anuooofia.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by revolutioner(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Is it not One Nigeria again? Or do One Nigeria have a limit? Please explain!

hello mr.i thought you where the one who commented on fanni kayode statement saying christians are one with muslims.what a shame that a mature literate like u is caught up in this bullshit.now do research about your islam and christianity and see the difference.but know it today that even if that islamising agenda should come to fulfillment,95% of the igbos would rather drink ota pia pia and die than become muslims.read history.read about the place calked igbo landing in america.thats what we do in situations like that.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Franky826: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
BaddieKay:

grin I just wanna see how they shut down Kano...5000 peeps,good sight to behold

You too like pishure grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by madenigga(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kaysalas:

Did I hear you say "u take back"? Take back the several rubbish you have typed and posted on naira land, take back the insults & trash u have been spewing since which has even been quoted several times over. I pity u & ur fellow tribal champs, NAIRALAND THREADS WILL BE OPENED ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY. wink You know what that means
LoL... dat mean say na hell fire straight?
But on a very good day am not a bad person neither am i a tribalist, i treat both hausa nd yoruba nd igbo the same God knows. This nairaland can turn even d nicest person to the fiercest tribal warlords.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by MXrep: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
people did'nt even read the write up. the man was killed by SARS and not by hausas, when incidents like this happen in the east the officer or his accomplice is usually lynched by angry mob. it happened in Aba and Nsukka recently, we don't joke with human life.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Aawizdom(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
i wonder how some people in d South Eastern/South Think n thought, if they come back there will u feed them? U said u went to school but i didn't see that.. so let's be optimistic Always. Peace out.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Sunshine101: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
wecan:
No be only preotest , make una leave north u no hear. Stewpid people
u wer no stupid I c as u beta pass dem. Leave north say north no b part of dia country? I tink u shld tink wel b4 opening ur mouth anyhow.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Kaysalas(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2016
madenigga:

LoL... dat mean say na hell fire straight?
But on a very good day am not a bad person neither am i a tribalist, i treat both hausa nd yoruba nd igbo the same God knows. This nairaland can turn even d nicest person to the fiercest tribal warlords.
Lwkmd @ "hellfire STRAIGHT" but u know say bible prophecy on kingdom rising against kingdom, nation against nation..... I once listened to a sermon on YouTube where the man said the nation against nation is actually tongue against tongue. See Yoruba vs Igbo tribal e-war here. Dem don swear TAYA for some pipu papa & unborn generation. All in the name of what? Abeg just read and please don't join the bandwagon. Every idle word( spoken or written or TYPED , all na WORD) will be taken into account my brother. Be warned! God bless

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2016
unbelievable.. maggots arguing about which tribe is right.. the bloody thieves are looting away and sending their kids abroad while yours will die with this rotting corpse called Nigeria.. you are all there bleeding your arses out for the criminal elite.. maggots tongue
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2016
everydayperson:
unbelievable.. maggots arguing about which tribe is right.. the bloody thieves are looting away and sending their kids abroad while yours will die with this rotting corpse called Nigeria.. you are all there bleeding your arses out for the criminal elite.. maggots tongue
Do you want us to shout "to your tent O Nigeria!!!"?
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2016
revolutioner:

hello mr.i thought you where the one who commented on fanni kayode statement saying christians are one with muslims.what a shame that a mature literate like u is caught up in this bullshit.now do research about your islam and christianity and see the difference.but know it today that even if that islamising agenda should come to fulfillment,95% of the igbos would rather drink ota pia pia and die than become muslims.read history.read about the place calked igbo landing in america.thats what we do in situations like that.
Wrong person please check the next door neighbor!
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by meme4real: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2016
freeze001:

Could you shed more light on what you regard as respect for hosts? Is there any insinuation of crime that led to the murders of the woman, Bridget Agbahime and the man in question? How are they expected to be law abiding for peace to reign?

No mind this Yoruba Muslim they are no different from their slave master,imagine how people reason and talk.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by psucc(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaitoro:

then what happened to one Nigeria

it is hightime you reformat your brain.
I always hear of one Nigeria from wasted Nigerians. If you will be sincere, how many houses in Lagos is built by you Fulani lords and masters as compared with the ones built by others in the north?

How many of these Hausas own bank accounts?

Or in your 'great brain' they are so poor not to own properties? Any way, Yorubas are good at and known for one thing: BETRAYAL.

With due apology to the few ones who had not been blindfolded.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by olaitoro(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
psucc:
I always hear of one Nigeria from wasted Nigerians. If you will be sincere, how many houses in Lagos is built by you Fulani lords and masters as compared with the ones built by others in the north?

How many of these Hausas own bank accounts?

Or in your 'great brain' they are so poor not to own properties? Any way, Yorubas are good at and known for one thing: BETRAYAL.

With due apology to the few ones who had not been blindfolded.

you quoted the wrong person bro, I am not and will never be a tribalist. I have well outgrown that stage of life. I love every Nigerian as human first irrespective of their ethnicity and religion.

I am a PRO Biafra, so we share the same sentiment but I am not a tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.