Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (33075 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Taah...even in China itself at bars they attend to d black foreigner and treat him special not saying from air but lived there and mayb if such happened to u...dnt wear that cloth u wore that day again because u looked broke.Even in abuja here...white guyz wait while I first buy my drinks if I first came...Better stop that inferiority complex for d good of d black race
AlphaCentauri:
not me, africans generally. you go to sheraton hotel now and try to buy a drink and let a china man come behind you, they will tell you to move over so they can serve the chinaman first. it is what it is. picture dont lie

[img]http://4.bp..com/-S8XKFjfNc1g/UCuVMMkc5nI/AAAAAAAAC0M/hnBecoBixLw/s640/Nigerian+police+man.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by AlphaCentauri: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Taah...even in China itself at bars they attend to d black foreigner and treat him special not saying from air but lived there and mayb if such happened to u...dnt wear that cloth u wore that day again because u looked broke.Even in abuja here...white guyz wait while I first buy my drinks if I first came...Better stop that inferiority complex for d good of d black race
brother, this dont apply to me. but the truth is you are just one man, and most africans have inferiority complex and they will brush you aside to serve the white man. it is what it is. unless you are tinubu or buhari or orji kalu who they know are powerful. dont even try to argue it. its the reality of life in africa

even your politicians favor oyinbo over you

even when they pick oyinbo coach for super-eagles they pay him more than local coach

even when a nigerian man wants to make flyers for his business he puts oyinbo picture on it

bro ? it is what it is. that chinaman will enter sudan and be protected while your igbo ass will enter that warzone and they will butcher you straight
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by phynofino: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
nawao
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
OK o...but mind u in china they pay a foreigner(black) more than d local if teaching kids English or DJ in clubs e.t.c relating to ur foreign coach saying...And I can't rule out many Africans having inferiority complex but still some cases of Africans being looked down on doesn't mean d Blackman is total shiit
AlphaCentauri:
brother, this dont apply to me. but the truth is you are just one man, and most africans have inferiority complex and they will brush you aside to serve the white man. it is what it is. unless you are tinubu or buhari or orji kalu who they know are powerful. dont even try to argue it. its the reality of life in africa

even your politicians favor oyinbo over you

even when they pick oyinbo coach for super-eagles they pay him more than local coach

even when a nigerian man wants to make flyers for his business he puts oyinbo picture on it

bro ? it is what it is. that chinaman will enter sudan and be protected while your igbo ass will enter that warzone and they will butcher you straight
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by lambros(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
I wonder when this tribal hate will stop. Yorubas and Igbos always at each others neck. Will the heavens fall if we decide to leave the past and forge ahead together? Will our forefathers turn in their graves if we bury our past grievances and for ONCE come together to work for a better future. The seed of discord sown in us by our forefathers has taken root in us and we are already bearing bad fruits which the next generation is already nipping at,thereby continuing the same vicious cycle of tribal hatred.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by AlphaCentauri: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
OK o...but mind u in china they pay a foreigner(black) more than d local if teaching kids English or DJ in clubs e.t.c relating to ur foreign coach saying...And I can't rule out many Africans having inferiority complex but still some cases of Africans being looked down on doesn't mean d Blackman is total shiit
brah, let me put it to you like this, not all black men are total shiIt, but the black man is total shIit lol. even you have to admit the black man is total shIit. the man never uses his brain, all he does is try to show off, he never creates, he tries hard to get money so he can show it off and spray it, he is savage still lynching in 2016, eats anything that walks on the floor - lizards, rats, tortoise, snake, crocodile, ants, cockroaches, very loud and noisy, full of violence, does ritual killings just to get money which he will spray in party to look good,. LOL BRO, THE BLACKMAN IS SHIIT. ITS THE TRUTH. HOWEVER THERE ARE FEW EXCEPTIONS WHO ARE NOT SHIIT. BUT THE BLACKMAN IS TOTAL SHIIT. grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Franky826: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
BaddieKay:
No pics?
who you wan see? are any of your relatives in kano

na joke o grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
Well I think this is their opportunity to leave the North and head back home eastward.

Its a golden opportunity for them. I hope they won't miss it.
why should they leave? If we are all citizens of Nigeria then everyone has the right to live in any area where they can afford to pay rent as long as they are law abiding. WTF does head home mean?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hehehe...D chinese eat baby soup from an aborted foetus what a Blackman haven't eaten yet and d rest u mentioned are even not half gross of what a chinese would eat with joy...For showoff its not all but its in d Blackman swag and its not a bad thing coz YOLO so enjoy ur life.
AlphaCentauri:
brah, let me put it to you like this, not all black men are total shiIt, but the black man is total shIit lol. even you have to admit the black man is total shIit. the man never uses his brain, all he does is try to show off, he never creates, he tries hard to get money so he can show it off and spray it, he is savage still lynching in 2016, eats anything that walks on the floor - lizards, rats, tortoise, snake, crocodile, ants, cockroaches, very loud and noisy, full of violence. LOL BRO, THE BLACKMAN IS SHIIT. ITS THE TRUTH. HOWEVER THERE ARE FEW EXCEPTIONS WHO ARE NOT SHIIT. BUT THE BLACKMAN IS SHIIT. grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by AlphaCentauri: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Hehehe...D chinese eat baby soup from an aborted foetus what a Blackman haven't eaten yet and d rest u mentioned are even not half gross of what a chinese would eat with joy...For showoff its not all but its in d Blackman swag and its not a bad thing coz YOLO so enjoy ur life.
chinese are savages too. but even in their savagery they still try to preserve some form of dignity with their lifestyle. the blackmans lifestyle is total shyttt. no dignity watsoever. in all his interactions in this world he is looking for a way to swindle you. black men can never be faithful to their wives. their whole life is centered around trying to cheat steal destroy or kill. its true. chinese are savage only in how they eat, otherwise they are dignified people wink
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Its alright..I can see u have lost hope for d black race...but remember not all blacks are like Nigerians suffering all kinda calamity.. Some live an enjoy life as a country with simplicity not complex.E.g Botswana
AlphaCentauri:
chinese are savages too. but even in their savagery they still try to preserve some form of dignity with their lifestyle. the blackmans lifestyle is total shyttt. no dignity watsoever. in all his interactions in this world he is looking for a way to swindle you. black men can never be faithful to their wives. their whole life is centered around trying to cheat steal destroy or kill. its true. chinese are savage only in how they eat, otherwise they are dignified people wink
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by AlphaCentauri: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Its alright..I can see u have lost hope for d black race...but remember not all blacks are like Nigerians suffering all kinda calamity.. Some live an enjoy life as a country with simplicity not complex.E.g Botswana
[b]bro. I am just someone who is tired of all the bullshytttt. imagine in a black country you cant walk down the street and feel safe. whether it be south africa or nigeria or chicago or compton california - anywhere there is black people there is chaos. i am sick and tired of that bullshyttt. we need a moral and spiritual revolution and re-orientation. you cant even walk down any street in lagos withOUT the police trying to extort you, or politicians stealing billions, or armed robbers hiding in every nuke and cranny trying to rob you, or ritualists lurking around trying to use you for ritual to make money. everybody is just so demonically engineered to chase that money to the detriment of a sane society. its chaos and no security eveywhere. am tired of that shyttt. i want to be able to walk down any street in lagos like i do in england at all hours of the night and feel safe. i dont want to be on guard all the time i am dealing with a black person. its a crazy existence. the black man is SHIITTT[/b]
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
cococandy:
why should they leave? If we are all citizens of Nigeria then everyone has the right to live in any area where they can afford to pay rent as long as they are law abiding. WTF does head home mean?

Madam, I was just being sarcastic and taunting would-be secessionists who want to fracture the country for their own selfish gain.

They don't mind shitting where they are eating from.

I'm sure you're not oblivious to their various rants on this forum where they cuss out others and maintain that they must be given their own home.

So my post was a jibe at them and not the peace loving and intelligent ones who do their business peacefully wherever they go.

I agree with you everywhere in Nigeria SHOULD be home to all of us.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by BaddieKay(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Franky826:

who you wan see? are any of your relatives in kano

na joke o grin grin grin

grin I just wanna see how they shut down Kano...5000 peeps,good sight to behold

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nowenuse: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
May God help not just the igbos but all the christians in the core Hausa -fulani north.
Middlebelt and yoruba christians are also victimized in the core-north...... So i advise my igbo brothers to endeavor to speak for all the christians and show true leadership of Christianity in Nigeria because they have the largest christian population in Nigeria.
This is the way hausas command respect and leadership of islam in Nigeria, by Speaking on behalf of all the muslims in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Well I'm one of those secessionists. If we aren't welcome in other parts of the country, then the reasonable thing is to let us go. But as far as they have refused to let us go, they should be willing to accommodate us as equal citizens in any part of the country.

Your sarcasm is misplaced. You can't beat a child and also stop it from crying. That's the definition of unreasonable.
Ioannes:

Madam, I was just being sarcastic and taunting would-be secessionists who want to fracture the country for their own selfish gain.

They don't mind shitting where they are eating from.

I'm sure you're not oblivious to their various rants on this forum where they cuss out others and maintain that they must be given their own home.

So my post was a jibe at them and not the peace loving and intelligent ones who do their business peacefully wherever they go.

I agree with you everywhere in Nigeria SHOULD be home to all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by willibounce1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
facelessangel:
You can never hear kpim from Afonjas even if Osibande is killed today, the Afonjas will retrieve to their shell.

Kill one I go man the whole world will get to know.

And what happens after the world gets to know that an igbo man has been killed? What happens after the useless protest and uncountable ultimatums? Has your noise stopped your igbo brothers from being slaughtered home and abroad? Instead of you to face the abo..kis that cancelled your brothers, you are shouting Afonja up and down. Shameless akpu eating, hairy, yam leg flattino.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by MCeeShort(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
SAS have the habit of killing just anyone and its so terrible!
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by willibounce1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
The hatred for igbos is classic...How can people support or sympathize with killers over just business men even helping developing desert states with good hotels eateries and bringing in unavailable goods to u..I guess is pure jealousy.Amadioha biko help ur people o...make dem just allow a new state like china allowed hongkong... nairaland mod who Neva allow one xpress self block me again ehn for d 15th tym..may amadioha reign series of thunder on u..peaceOut

The hatred you dish out to others is what you are getting. Plain and simple. Every other tribes are bad and useless and are cowards according to the Igbos. You give hate and expect ppl to love you? Wake up
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by willibounce1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
dubsy91:

dat young man did nothing bt sell goods on credit to his yoruba customer who instead of paying his debts,decided to pay som ppl to kill him ...wot has bn law abiding got to do wit dis?

You just had to bring yoruba into your useless emotional stupidity as usual. The word yoruba has always been a cause for fear, pain and heartbreak for flattinos like you.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
cococandy:
Well I'm one of those secessionists. If we aren't welcome in other parts of the country, then the reasonable thing is to let us go. But as far as they have refused to let us go, they should be willing to accommodate us as equal citizens in any part of the country.

Your sarcasm is misplaced. You can't beat a child and also stop it from crying. That's the definition of unreasonable.

Well madam I think my sarcasm hit the right spot.

Let me tell you why?

You want something badly, you should be prepared to walk the talk.

You have conveniently convinved yourselves that your inability to leave this country is the fault of every other person except yourselves.

You want your country, but you want it in a silver platter.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

All of you go back to that your country in the "land of the rising sun" and refuse to have anything to do with the rest of the country. Them we'll know you guys are serious.

You want to have your country yet still feeding fat on the country you love to hate.

You want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.

You want the world to take you seriously? All of you should relocate. Then the world will take notice. Until then, you guys are just making noise.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Pylony(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some jelly brains will not read a whole article before making comments, they have already brought a big list of rubbish right from home to paint NL red and blue.
"Na over sabi send mr Rat to put him big head for trap as him family dey cheer him up o"
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is laughable at best.

Never mind.
Ioannes:

Well madam I think my sarcasm hit the right spot.

Let me tell you why?

You want something badly, you should be prepared to walk the talk.

You have conveniently convinved yourselves that your inability to leave this country is the fault of every other person except yourselves.

You want your country, but you want it in a silver platter.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

All of you go back to that your country in the "land of the rising sun" and refuse to have anything to do with the rest of the country. Them we'll know you guys are serious.

You want to have your country yet still feeding fat on the country you love to hate.

You want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.

You want the world to take you seriously? All of you should relocate. Then the world will take notice. Until then, you guys are just making noise.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by iHumble(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
psucc:
Bunch of greedy men. They feel their protest or whatever can stop the northerners from slaying them? I wonder who is still left in the north after these series of security breaches.

You!!!!
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy grin
AlphaCentauri:
[b]bro. I am just someone who is tired of all the bullshytttt. imagine in a black country you cant walk down the street and feel safe. whether it be south africa or nigeria or chicago or compton california - anywhere there is black people there is chaos. i am sick and tired of that bullshyttt. we need a moral and spiritual revolution and re-orientation. you cant even walk down any street in lagos withOUT the police trying to extort you, or politicians stealing billions, or armed robbers hiding in every nuke and cranny trying to rob you, or ritualists lurking around trying to use you for ritual to make money. everybody is just so demonically engineered to chase that money to the detriment of a sane society. its chaos and no security eveywhere. am tired of that shyttt. i want to be able to walk down any street in lagos like i do in england at all hours of the night and feel safe. i dont want to be on guard all the time i am dealing with a black person. its a crazy existence. the black man is SHIITTT[/b]
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
U just confirmed urs. D Igbos r proud but loving and accommodating doesn't make dem bad...
willibounce1:

The hatred you dish out to others is what you are getting. Plain and simple. Every other tribes are bad and useless and are cowards according to the Igbos. You give hate and expect ppl to love you? Wake up
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ever811(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
madenigga:
Una get time, that one na una problem dats y i like d ikwerre people, wetin concern ikwerre man nd benue not to talk of kano?
That kano that 80percent of the indegenes der has killed at least one person b4, if its not christains, its southerners if its not southerners its benue people.
wetin come bring Benue inside this your yeye talk now?..abi you think say land dey for you to go sell including your papa grave?..
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by willibounce1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
U just confirmed urs. D Igbos r proud but loving and accommodating doesn't make dem bad...

Nobody is saying they are bad. I am just letting you know that you get what you give. You cannot hate people and expect them to love you. Ko le werk
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rubbish! Shutting down will not make any different. Next time an Igbo is murdered what are they going to shut? Their bottoms?
The IGBO's needs to leave the North As soon as possible leave All Hausa people's States while they are all still alive. Who have ears let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
I will only start taking BRP(especially their muslims) seriously the day a BRM will become the chief Imam of the national mosque Abuja.

Anything their Pulani Master does is correct. Even if an AwusaPulani Slaps the Ooni of Ife, it is right. Because as Ooni was slapped, the Pains were felt by the Obi of Onitsha who is an Ipob. Don't you know that He slapped the Ooni to provoke an Ipob? That's how they reason.

In fact, I'm beginning to think that the strenght of your will to resist oppression and Restore the dignity of Man depends on the kind of food you were brought up with.

BRP's resistance against AwusaPulani oppression = As soft as hot Amala

Igbo=. Strong as Akpu (fufu)6to6 you know naa, a je okuta a ma mu omi

NDA/NIger Deltans= As strong and dangerous as Tilapia fish bone

Key:
B- Brown
R- Roof
P-. People/Person
M- Muslim
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Its not hate bro but most just try to intimidate but
willibounce1:

Nobody is saying they are bad. I am just letting you know that you get what you give. You cannot hate people and expect them to love you. Ko le werk
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by francisbiz: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
wecan:
No be only preotest , make una leave north u no hear. Stewpid people
Envy kills like wild fire!!!
Why abokii dey always smell, even for internet??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19 / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal / God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.