Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (72662 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
alryt, quote me wit it
sorry too late.. I dont need the group.. Cos the post has made fp... Me droppin my no would make it public... But i would vote him still... wat is the thread and what day is it
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Generalkorex(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
lol
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
The guy that tucked in his suit nailed it... He is a fashion killa grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Opistorincos(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
The topic is misleading, it's a combination of a lady and gents
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Joyce28(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Funny grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
For their mind,they are photogenic
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by nelcliff(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
@OP of this thread, someone has just hijack ur thread to another topic and u're there clapping....
You really don't know how to manage thread... so next time dont create one...
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by justicejay(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Should I laugh?
Not funny angry
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by reducto: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bwahahahahaha
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Veektoria(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
lol.. Akpos in Lagos.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by lollybae(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pascalville:
sorry too late.. I dont need the group.. Cos the post has made fp... Me droppin my no would make it public... But i would vote him still... wat is the thread and what day is it
the day will be on saturday and the thread will be displayed on the front page. I hope u"d be online on that day. I will follow u ryt away to remind u a day befor so u won't forget
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Moriarty01: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
i'm cool. I just didn't Wana spam ur mentions tho, thought it would be respectful contacting u personally. I wanted to plead wit u if u can vote falconey fo mrnairaland. I"l love to add u up in our whatsapp group if u don't mind.

Pleeeeease

all these for a _silly and useless online contest?

you guys need to get your priorities straight undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by graphiti: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guy, u don kolo tey-tey walahi

Rotf!
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
the day will be on saturday and the thread will be displayed on the front page. I hope u"d be online on that day. I will follow u ryt away to remind u a day befor so u won't forget
i dont need you to follow me... Just mention my name n i will show...
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by aycapri(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by yankeedollar1: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Lovelynature(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by DICKtator: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Branch Manager!!!

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Iseoluwani: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:
Kinglekan is this you shocked
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Rozaybb(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Rozaybb(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
lmao emperorlee , which is you cheesy
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Landloard01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Stanbeto: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ogbomosu
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Akinola660: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by saudyarmani(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lol
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by HRich(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Only in Ghana can it be spotted.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by 7agaza(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op how did you get my pictures that you posted here

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
the man that tucked his coat in really got me cracked up

Me too

1 Share

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Shabib(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Waoh
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by hardigsbaba(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
very funny

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.