Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (72677 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by MCeeShort(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
I don laf soteee ma landlady don give me quit notice!

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by ozimec(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:

Lol. Obviously, he has left the village but, the village has not left him.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by ATERI(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
We always think we are better than somebody. Well, nothing can be funnier than seeing African sophisticates wear suits and tie in hot weather; have you ever thought about that? That is the case all over Africa and it exposes us as stupid wannabes which, as far as I`m concerned, is worse than what you are portraying, because it`s done by the so-called middle and upper classes. The white man the idea of suits come from only use it in cold weather not in baking sun or summer.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mehn! This is so funny.
The number 3 guy looks like lala.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
You guyz want to kill me with laffter abi!?!?
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by FBS: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oh dear. Pics of life. cheesy
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by AzontoGhost(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:
Branch Manager of Nairaland :-] :-]
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=cutesimplycalm post=48187560][/quote]i can't stop laughing when I saw d pix
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by temitope23(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:

The man in suit grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jidxin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
lollybae:

hy , final is on Saturday no voting today .
kk oya add me on dat watsap grin
lollybae:

hy , final is on Saturday no voting today .
kk oya add me on dat watsap
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by LilNetty(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
on the voting thread, u type, I vote falconey cc:nljega

Dats all.
m interested in the group too if u don't mind
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:

Jesu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy tuck-in full coat LWKMDFH cheesy
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by lollybae(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
LilNetty:
m interested in the group too if u don't mind
give me ur number
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
yankeedollar1:
lol

Anytime I watch dat vid I always Laff not because of the international gramma dat guy dey talk but bcoz of d bathroom slippers dis guy dey brush cheesy cheesy grin sooo funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by lollybae(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
jidxin:
grin kk oya add me on dat watsap grin kk oya add me on dat watsap
leme have ur number
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by yankeedollar1: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stelvin101:

Anytime I watch dat vid I always Laff not because of the international gramma dat guy dey talk but bcoz of d bathroom slippers dis guy dey brush cheesy cheesy grin sooo funny

me too o....i no dey use that video play o.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by genera83(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
that last guy tho..so tucked in, n collected grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahaha. Couldn't stop laughing. Thanks OP for making my day
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Kingl.ekan is this you shocked

You are a mad man for asking such. grin grin grin

Rosy4u been a while..you looking different cheesy cheesy

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

You are a mad man for asking such. grin grin grin

Rosy4u been a while..you looking different cheesy cheesy

Awwnn.. I miss u bunch bunch Lekan, really been a while cry

Do i look better dan b4 or worse
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jidxin(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
leme have ur number
on dz,platform?
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by lollybae(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
jidxin:
on dz,platform?
ok tru pm den. Lem send u a pm
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Awwnn.. I miss u bunch bunch Lekan, really been a while cry

Do i look better dan b4 or worse
grin

Awwww...Didnt expect you would miss me o.. I am flattered dear. smiley smiley

You actually look a whole lot yummy grin grin.. Seems you lost weight too?

Now some parts are now more pronouced...Focal point things wink wink

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Awwww...Didnt expect you would miss me o.. I am flattered dear. smiley smiley

You actually look a whole lot yummy grin grin.. Seems you lost weight too?

Now some parts are now more pronouced...Focal point things wink wink

Thanks hun but ya eyes are going where they're not

supposed to go
grin grin grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Thanks hun but ya eyes are going where they're not

supposed to go
grin grin grin

Baby let it go there.. grin grin If only the eye could feel grin grin grin

You welcome tho wink... where have u been sef?

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Baby let it go there.. grin grin If only the eye could feel grin grin grin

You welcome tho wink... where have u been sef?

Not really had time in school o... buh I'm free nw cheesy
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Auto58(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is OK
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Not really had time in school o... buh I'm free nw cheesy

No wonder...Now you would be littering the whole forum with your posts again grin grin

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nathkem01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Number 2 nd 4........that's yemi my lover
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

No wonder...Now you would be littering the whole forum with your posts again grin grin

Started that already grin
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Started that already grin

Come i want to chat with you behind the scene..You cool? smiley

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Come i want to chat with you behind the scene..You cool? smiley

Sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.