Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (72686 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by kinglekan: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Sure

Check your mail
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by rosy4u(f): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Check your mail

Replied

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Ratello: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Very funny thread grin cheesy

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by LuvU2: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ratello:
Very funny thread grin cheesy
Hi evening.
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jidxin(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2016
lollybae:
ok tru pm den. Lem send u a pm
ve not seen anything o
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jidxin(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
lollybae:
ok tru pm den. Lem send u a pm
lmfaooooo olatunji thomas fidelis hahaha u try ooo
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by tobex23(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hilarious!!!!! grin

Hello sir, greetings to you.

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016)
And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir.
What do you say sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Megilicious(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
lolz dis is so hilarious gat me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
lollybae:
the day will be on saturday and the thread will be displayed on the front page. I hope u"d be online on that day. I will follow u ryt away to remind u a day befor so u won't forget
voting isis 2moro right. What time n whats the candidates name again?
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by lollybae(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Pascalville:
voting isis 2moro right. What time n whats the candidates name again?
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6#48238313

Pls vote falconey.

Thanks so much
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi evening.
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
see how do I vote nah? I opened the site you sent but I'm just seeing pictures of the contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi evening.

Awaiting ur reply dear
see how do I vote nah? I opened the site you sent but I'm just seeing pictures of the contestants. I didn't see the spot to cast votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
jordinsparkles:
see how do I vote nah? I opened the site you sent but I'm just seeing pictures of the contestants. I didn't see the spot to cast votes

very simple sir while in that link click REPLY and post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA"
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by LuvU2: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
jordinsparkles:
see how do I vote nah? I opened the site you sent but I'm just seeing pictures of the contestants.
thanks for your vote dear. Seen it.
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
LuvU2:
thanks for your vote dear. Seen it.
you're much welcome dearie

1 Like

Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
lollybae:
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6#48238313

Pls vote falconey.

Thanks so much
u didnt give me feedback... Who won..?
Re: If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 30, 2019
Magnificent work :-) shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.