Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (196157 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Make i blow ifa no drop comment, grin, bibijay, well done sis...keep up the worksmiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Frozeen(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ah thank God that the abortion was not successful oo....
I for don swear for Ebere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
kikayboss:
bibijay123 you are bae.....seriously loving this tori....abeg when you start another story tag ur boy....love you jae... Bibi is bae...

errrmm...
but ebere pvssy for don slack already *i just dey observe ooo*...

Loool grin BT on a serious note na olosho puvssy dey tight pass. Because it is their office so dey use all sort of medicine to tighten it. Dont ask how I know angry

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Some girls have suffered embarassed this is so heart-rending. Thumbs up Bibi, you are doing a wonderful job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by rosalieene(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I felt like crying for ify. Wickedness of the heart!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
* Continues*

Ebere

I went to see another doctor but he told me it was too risky and i went back home accepting defeat. I threw myself into my work, religiously saving up every kobo, word soon spread that i was pregnant. Most of my clients avoided me, the only ones eagerly approaching me and willing to spend thousands of naira to lay with me were the evils one. I turned down each of them, i just knew in my bones that they had ulterior motives. I decided to change location.

I would go to lekki phase 1 and stand all night, sometimes i would make less than three thousand naira in a night. Ify managed to secure a sales girl job in yaba but her boss was always harrasing her, she started having nightmares and was depressed. I went down there and gave the filthy he goat a piece of my mind. I forced her to quit the job. I never bought a single thing for the baby, i kept hoping it would go away like menstrual cramps. Sometimes i go to Ojodu begger at night, some nights i was lucky while some nights were down right bad.

I became Ill, the little money i had saved went into house rent, light bill, water bills, hospital bill_ I began to hate any word that ended with a ' B'. Ify bought me some buy baby clothes and shawl, she rubbed my back when it ached, rubbed my tummy lightly when it itches, held me those morning i was bent over the toilet retching my intestines out. She did my laundry, when i came back each morning, she was always waiting up for me, a mug of hot tea in hand and a shawl to cover my tired shoulders. She combed the streets of Lagos every day searching for one job or the other. She had no certificate, not even an ssce result to back up her claim that she had indeed seen the four walls of a high school before so her search yielded no frutiful result. one day she came back with three thousand naira which she handed to me. she had gone to carry sand at a building site.

She turned over her box of clothes to me when i became too big to fit into mine, my wardrobe was a collection of skimpy crazy tops and bum shorts. My feet became swollen and i could barely move. Ify hadn't been able to get a job in three months and i was in my third trimester, the baby could come anytime and we were out of money.

" Where are you going? " i waddled into the bedroom holding a lit candle. Our light had been disconnected. Ify was dressed in one of my shorts and crop top. " Where are you going?" i cried. She continued with her make up like she didn't hear me. I sat on the bed sobbing. " Ify please, please we will find a way. Not you too! Please no"

" The baby could come any moment from now, we can barely feed Ebere. You haven't bought a single thing for the baby' s birth." She sat next to me on the bed. " How do we pay the hospital bills? we don't even have electricity. We have been feeding on garri since last week".

She assemblied my working tools on the bed, silently seeking my approval but i just went on crying. She stuffed them into a tiny hand bag and walked out of the dark room without a backward glance. I blew out the candle, i lowered my self onto the bare floor and sobbed my heart out.

TBC

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Missmossy:
Some girls have suffered embarassed this is so heart-rending. Thumbs up Bibi, you are doing a wonderful job.

Thank u babe kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by donephi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bibijay123

Pls is this write-up fiction or true life story?
Your article is beginning to make me too emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Lyoncrescent: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Only if Ebony Life TV can employ you to write for them instead of all their american wannabe series laced with poor content and fake accent. I say again, you have a gift and thanks for sharing it. Great writing. I drive past Allen very early in the morning and late at night to and fro from work and these story of yours just made me see the ladies in a different light. When i drove past early this morning, i saw some and kept wondering what their stories were and if its worse off than ebere or ifeomas own. Cant judge them anymore when i see them as i dont know the ish they have to deal with and its not as if i am making an excuse for prostitution .

Looking forward to more updates and thanks alot for your frequent updates. GOD bless you.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bibijay,your work is so interesting and captivating.Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
donephi:
Bibijay123

Pls is this write-up fiction or true life story?
Your article is beginning to make me too emotional.

Based on a life story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
Only if Ebony Life TV can employ you to write for them instead of all their american wannabe series laced with poor content and fake accent. I say again, you have a gift and thanks for sharing it. Great writing. I drive past Allen very early in the morning and late at night to and fro from work and these story of yours just made me see the ladies in a different light. When i drove past early this morning, i saw some and kept wondering what their stories were and if its worse off than ifeomas own.

Looking forward to more updates and thanks alot for your frequent updates. GOD bless you.

Hmmmn bro life is so hard for so many. We shld always be grateful for the little we have. Thank u, God bless u too bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cece23:
Bibijay,your work is so interesting and captivating.Keep it up.

Thank you.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by kikayboss(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool grin BT on a serious note na olosho puvssy dey tight pass. Because it is their office so dey use all sort of medicine to tighten it. Dont ask how I know angry
office!!...DAT 1 is strong ooo.... her mobile office should expect clients soon,am sending ma goons to sign some deals there.....

when next are you updating oo?..

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
kikayboss:
office!!...DAT 1 is strong ooo.... her mobile office should expect clients soon,am sending ma goons to sign some deals there.....

when next are you updating oo?..

Loool. More updates wen phcn gives me light tongue
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by jomagibs: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
bibijay123:

[size=13pt] LEGEND I DEY FOLLOW YOU BUMPER TO BOMBER[/size]

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
jomagibs:

[size=13pt] LEGEND I DEY FOLLOW YOU BUMPER TO BOMBER[/size]

Thank you boss.....i dey follow bumper to bumper.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by kikayboss(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
bibijay123:

shooooo!!...e mean say we go old for here ooo.....the phone am using now is even 8℅ and i no on gen 2day oo....Bibi just fyn where you go charge o...if you wait for phcn i fit grow white beards like father Abraham's own o..

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by mzdee01(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ify's dad really fall my hand , though he's not her biological father he raised her and he's the only father she knows. they just wicked her .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by kikayboss(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
bibijay123:

shooooo!!...e mean say we go old for here ooo.....the phone am using now is even 8℅ and i no on gen 2day oo....Bibi just fyn where you go charge o...if you wait for phcn i fit grow white beards like father Abraham's own o.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by brajy(m): 1:25am On Aug 10, 2016
willibounce1:
I don't know how people read all these crazy novels on NL, but i'll never read such. People must have a lot of time to throw around around reading novels abi Na story online.

Small time Na film dem go begin act on NL. God help all of you
what is ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by veekid(m): 4:00am On Aug 10, 2016
This is macrocosm, it's higihaga; Bibi we can sell this story to nollywood; for people out there to hav visuals.
But wait o, when will u kill that guy that raped Ify?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by macotrading72(m): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2016
You can't believe that I actually put my work on hold just to read this story, if my oga sack me Na you o.
Well-done sister I am impressed, keep up the good word sky is not just your limit but your starting point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by olatex25(m): 6:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Ify wud av been patient, beta day ahead. Bt frustration cn lead 2 anytin unimaginable..
I pray God is always dere for us in trying time, nd also shield us frm doin sth unimaginable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by greatdeal1408: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2016
cry clothes cover many things

keep it up dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2016
veekid:
This is macrocosm, it's higihaga; Bibi we can sell this story to nollywood; for people out there to hav visuals.
But wait o, when will u kill that guy that raped Ify?

Loool grin am not a murderer o
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2016
macotrading72:
You can't believe that I actually put my work on hold just to read this story, if my oga sack me Na you o.
Well-done sister I am impressed, keep up the good word sky is not just your limit but your starting point.

Lool ur Oga won't sack u cheesy
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by pentzuatzil(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2016
is morning already nau... slept late last night, thinking u will drop more....kudoz anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by yousooph(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2016
thumbs up grl. keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by veekid(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool grin am not a murderer o
Oya give us that updates
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by mzdee01(f): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
I know you have things doing but please give us an update biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by mzdee01(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
veekid:

Oya give us that updates
but something really bad should happen to the guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.