Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

See Why Abubakar Shekau,Ex boko haram leader Was Overthrown (REVEALED) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Abubakar Shekau,Ex boko haram leader Was Overthrown (REVEALED) (467 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Abubakar Shekau,Ex boko haram leader Was Overthrown (REVEALED) by amakoro(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
There has been a crack in the camp of Nigerian’s dreaded sect group Boko Haram, which also lead to the over-throw/change in leadership of the group. As an affiliate of ISIS, the Islamic state, ISIS on Wednesday, August 3, announced Abu Musab al-Barnawi, as the new leader of Boko Haram.
The emergence of Abu Musab al-Barnawi, a former spokesman for the group as leader, has been described as an act of betrayal by the group’s former leader, Abubakar Shekau.

Shekau, in the 10-minute 23-second audio message in Arabic and Hausa said he was deceived, but he will never stray from the ideology of the Jama’atu Ahl as-Sunnah li-Da’awati wal-Jihad which he said had a basis in the Quran.

Now my question is why the division among this group? Why was Abubakar Shekau ousted out?

Continue reading HERE>>http://newsmodules..com/2016/08/revealed-reason-why-abubakar-shekau-was.html
Re: See Why Abubakar Shekau,Ex boko haram leader Was Overthrown (REVEALED) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
I see

(1) (Reply)

3-day Working Week Policy: Okorocha Scraps Annual Leave Of Imo Civil Servants / NDA Sponsors And The Theory Of Cynthia White /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.