Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,071 members, 7,842,037 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) (14605 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by AfroKnight: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
DropShot:
The title of this thread is misleading.

You're right.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Toluabigr8(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC and PDP are the same....we want real change bikonu
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by MzMercie: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
APShit

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by jrusky(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Very fantanstic party can you guys see why I hate APC and anything it stand for with passion Saraki can be expose and be remove, Ekeremadu must be remove, Fayose must must go to jail, Omisore must return to prison but Dogara loot evidence must be withdraw from public domain isn't

APC may God punish you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
OMG 2019 look very far...... embarassed embarassed embarassed

i have no apologies for PDP,

but i formally tender my apology to Goodluck Jonathan....

5 Likes

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Izonpikin: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin...see ehn...until we revolt we won't get anything from Nigeria. ..We would keep going in circles. ...buhari can't effect nada...He came in through a corrupt medium and so shall it remain....

Only fools deceive themselves.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Delicious22: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
sarrki:

I supported this Govt but am not happy at all
Bro, don't die in silence. Just dump the useless party already.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Goke7: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

Dogara's stay or removal isn't my point, it's the gagging I'm against, the matter is a national issue, it is not a party affair.... And you are correct, Bubu's naive "i can work with anyone" posturing gave birth to this and it will continue to haunt him... When people (crooks themselves) who know how the crooks in NASS operate advised him, he turned dat hin ear wey dey pain am sontains.. grin to dem, now the mess no wan clear for ground...

the dogara himself no get sense, person wey step down for you as a contestant for speaker, wey una pad budget together, u comot am for chairman post, chai that's why I said this present assembly na disgrace. This is what you get when kids suddenly find themselves in positions bigger than them, honestly PMB no try at all. Its telling a 13 yr old chap to drive in Lagos traffic, no be gbege be that?

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
sarrki:
I don't support this.

I voted president Buhari because I want a better Nigeria
If APC can't perform I am not for any party only for the betterment of my country ,
then I wait for them in 2019
unfortunately that tells you all you need to know about the so called war on corruption!

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by shaydeenamz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
khadaffi:

If they try something like that then they make the man an automatic hero. As it stands now I'm already loving the guy.
but how ist u guys believed dis guy without hearing d other side of d story...he would have been a hero if only he talk like sanusi lamido sanusi while in office as far as am concern Dogara been a trained lawyer cannot do anything outside d law more over u don't expect him as a leader to join word with jibrin
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Angelb4: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

It's highly likely the people in charge of this APC people's party affairs have developed amnesia about what managing Diezani/Sanusi drama and Abba Moro's immigration scam in-house did to PDP's fortunes... They keep trying it, we keep increasing their rope, they...... lipsrsealed
Why?

The goodwill has been battered (incase they are living under a rock), won't serve them well to destroy it....

Mtcheww... yeye people.

I swear, this guy na 2nd Dino

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by eph12(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goke7:

Let's get this clear, even if dogara is removed today, will it change anything? bottom line is that the 8th national assembly of both the senate and reps are a bunch of disgrace and PMB has himself to blame by looking away when they were picking their leaders, that very day was the beginning of his woes in stirring the ship. we all know he meant well but he was too politically naive to allow the emergence of even a pdp member as dsp. Baba should just find a way to live with dogara and saraki for the rest of his tenure, I however wish him good luck in the adventure to edge out the rebels but it was an avoidable one in the first place.
What concerns Ekweremadu with this issue now? Use your sense nau

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Paperwhite(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
doctokwus:
Shameless bunch of corrupt pple.PMB told us he is fighting corruption,but selective corruption fight is corruption itself.Once u are of apc u are corruption free,according to pmb.Nonsense and ingredients!
I'm happy for you son.Welcome!
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by neocortex: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
khadaffi:

If they try something like that then they make the man an automatic hero. As it stands now I'm already loving the guy.

There is nothing to love in a traitor!

A man who sees no evil, hears no evil and says no evil
within his group until he is thrown out has no integrity
he is mere opportunist.

Though his revelations might appear beneficial to Nigeria,
Jibrin is no hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Paperwhite(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
I still maintain that the "padded" budget is a public document hence it's & should never be an APC's in-house affair.Shame on the proponents of this biggest scam of modern histroy.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just love the play out, it's all to the enlightenment of the common man,politicians ain't loyal to the masses

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Amanwulu1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
sarrki:
I don't support this.

I voted president Buhari because I want a better Nigeria
If APC can't perform I am not for any party only for the betterment of my country ,
then I wait for them in 2019
only u can't do anytin to baba's ambition. Many of ur kinsmen will thumb for him even wen he gets worse(as it is bound to) dan dis so long as their celebrated king maker tells dem to. U seem fairer dan most, atleast ur heart has not totally lost its beat. Congrats!
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by nuelyoyo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
ajepako:
@OP..

Wake up and smell the cofffee brewing from APC

GOOD MORNING to you...
if u are the one in ur DP then I must say ur moniker best describes u, a real ajepako u are.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by damon222: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
shaydeenamz:
but how ist u guys believed dis guy without hearing d other side of d story...he would have been a hero if only he talk like sanusi lamido sanusi while in office as far as am concern Dogara been a trained lawyer cannot do anything outside d law more over u don't expect him as a leader to join word with jibrin
Is Sanusi not a riff raff? He is just a tribalist
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by doctokwus: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
I'm happy for you son.Welcome!
Guy,i don't accept policies when I see it's wrong, not that I don't bliv the man can still turn out good,if only he does what he campaigned on.
When I see a Buratai still army chief,when I see Dambazzau still a cabinet minister despite openly produced allegations of corruption against them,i wud be foolish to support such corruption.
When I see a CBN gov severally implicated in arms funds approvals,recruitment scam,still in office,coupled with the other recruitment scandals in immigration,FIRS etc,i can't support that.
When I am finally realising that despite his cases in CCB and forgery allegations,Saraki is nowhere near a jail house till this govt ends it's tenure,i begin to see a clearer picture of a pattern.Having not fully dissipated my anger over the above shenanigans and shielding of corrupt people,to now realise that Dogara despite broad daylight accusations and evidence of corruption may similarly be shielded,its more than any sane person can take.
Gather all the above with a disastrous economic management and even worsening conditions for the average Nigerian,it wud be a sin before any God for anyone to still not voice out disenchantment with this govt.
Unlike the sycophancy displayed by some even when it was clear that GEJ was a disaster,good,honest people wud and shud call out this govt, even when some of us supported them initially.
Luckily,many staunch supporters of Pmb have been voicing their discontent of many of his selective corruption fights,bigoted appointments and disastrous economic management.
I still pray for him though and hope he wud still be the person I believed in.For now though, I am bitter and angry with him as a president.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Amanwulu1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
oluwasegun007:
OMG 2019 look very far...... embarassed embarassed embarassed

i have no apologies for PDP,

but i formally tender my apology to Goodluck Jonathan....
for what? U exercised ur franchise by voting baba, GEJ accepted it and is too gentle to hold anytin agaist any body. Appology not necessary.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Paperwhite(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
doctokwus:

Guy,i don't accept policies when I see it's wrong, not that I don't bliv the man can still turn out good,if only he does what he campaigned on.
When I see a Buratai still army chief,when I see Dambazzau still a cabinet minister despite openly produced allegations of corruption against them,i wud be foolish to support such corruption.
When I see a CBN gov severally implicated in arms funds approvals,recruitment scam,still in office,coupled with the other recruitment scandals in immigration,FIRS etc,i can't support that.
When I am finally realising that despite his cases in CCB and forgery allegations,Saraki is nowhere near a jail house till this govt ends it's tenure,i begin to see a clearer picture of a pattern.Having not fully dissipated my anger over the above shenanigans and shielding of corrupt people,to now realise that Dogara despite broad daylight accusations and evidence of corruption may similarly be shielded,its more than any sane person can take.
Gather all the above with a disastrous economic management and even worsening conditions for the average Nigerian,it wud be a sin before any God for anyone to still not voice out disenchantment with this govt.
Unlike the sycophancy displayed by some even when it was clear that GEJ was a disaster,good,honest people wud and shud call out this govt, even when some of us supported them initially.
Luckily,many staunch supporters of Pmb have been voicing their discontent of many of his selective corruption fights,bigoted appointments and disastrous economic management.
I still pray for him though and hope he wud still be the person I believed in.For now though, I am bitter and angry with him as a president.
You're damn correct dear.Our leaders are the bane of our national development.Personal I give it to PMB for the arms probe but other damning allegations as you mentioned among many others where he is yet to act are so annoying that they will continue to erode the good will of the down-trodden masses/electorates.I'm with you on this.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by modath(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Angelb4 post=48213597][/quote]

Dino? How?
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by adimsmt: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
DropShot:

What is misleading about it?
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
collinsVP:
Shame on APC.

They are now the government and we are now the public. The public most not to be fed with the truth but with lies.

This is where I have problem with us. This the right time to take to the street and protest against these lies they keep dishing out.

Am very angry at this news right now.
So, it is now you just started thinking about taking to the streets to protest? You should have been doing that for the past 16 years, brother.
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
doctokwus:

When I am finally realising that despite his cases in CCB and forgery allegations,Saraki is nowhere near a jail house till this govt ends it's tenure,i begin to see a clearer picture of a pattern.[/b]Having not fully dissipated my anger over the above shenanigans and shielding of corrupt people,[b]to now realise that Dogara despite broad daylight accusations and evidence of corruption may similarly be shielded,its more than any sane person can take.
[b]Luckily,many staunch supporters of Pmb have been voicing their discontent of many of his selective corruption fights,[/b]bigoted appointments and disastrous economic management.
Please, don't kill me with laughter. Is it PMB that will either remove them from their positions or jail them?
Selective corruption fights? Has it not occur to you that the prosecution so far is mainly about the diverted arms fund?
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by 2sexynet: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
DropShot:

what makes it misleading?
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by Fellywood(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

Dogara's stay or removal isn't my point, it's the gagging I'm against, the matter is a national issue, it is not a party affair.... And you are correct, Bubu's naive "i can work with anyone" posturing gave birth to this and it will continue to haunt him... When people (crooks themselves) who know how the crooks in NASS operate advised him, he turned dat hin ear wey dey pain am sontains.. grin to dem, now the mess no wan clear for ground...
Modath....even You? Yesterday it was Keneking, now this? You even call am bubu....truely God is great. Eyes don dey open. Congrats...
Re: APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) by collinsVP: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
maasoap:

So, it is now you just started thinking about taking to the streets to protest? You should have been doing that for the past 16 years, brother.

Why didn't you wait for me to answer your question before you pass your verdict on me?

It rediculous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient / Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar / Presidency Writes UK Govt, For Corruption Probe Against Ekweremadu, Uzodinma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.