Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA (2654 Views)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / PHOTO: Aisha Buhari Spotted In USA With A Hermes Bag Worth $105,000(40m naira) / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by ololoronaldo: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thursday, 4 August 2016
Aisha Buhari slays with 40m naira Hermes handbag in Washington, USA

The wife of Nigerian president Aisha Buhari arrived Washington D.C. today for a global first ladies' conference.

According to research by Signal NG, our first lady was out to outshine other first ladies with her Hermes Crocodile bag worth in the region of 40.9 million naira.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/aisha-buhari-slays-with-40m-naira.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by ololoronaldo: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kudos to our first lady smiley

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by evy1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
To be popular figure no be small thing oo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by GloriaNinja(f): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
And many people are suffering here in Nigeria. mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by chriskosherbal(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmmm is well oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by chiefolododo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrs Aisha bihari
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by argon500: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wailer no go seize to amaze me

Se na indomie brain una get ni?

40 million naira ko, na 40 billion..Awon were

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by sltn(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm all I can say is "na una sabi"
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by EmmaEzeali: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by ololoronaldo: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
argon500:

Have you eaten?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by nuella555: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
We have to b sure if she truly in US
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by emmddy: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
I thought fayose said Aisha Buhari can not enter USA Chai..... Fayothief

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by emmddy: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
I thought fayose said Aisha Buhari can not enter USA Chai..... Fayose can lie oooo

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
this bag can never cost that much...maybe its even made in anambra......

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by banki(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
The signal.....

First it was aisha watch
Buhari estate
Buhari shoe1
Buhari shoe2
Now aisha bag
#fashionpolice

Shameless loosers, to me it's obvious that buhari hasn't gotten it right yet but its also obvious that most of the problems and challenges we face as a nation come from a bunch of people who were getting free money and now it has blocked

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by handysuzy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by tsdarkside(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
banki:
The signal.....

First it was aisha watch
Buhari estate
Buhari shoe1
Buhari shoe2
Now aisha bag
#fashionpolice

Shameless loosers, to me it's obvious that buhari hasn't gotten it right yet but its also obvious that most of the problems and challenges we face as a nation come from a bunch of people who were getting free money and now it has blocked

free money...indeed...the nicky minajs and her asociates.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by Kakamorufu(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
40 million naira bag? Na wa. I still no believe, una don inflate d price go up naw. Abi the bag fit carry wardrobe
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by tsdarkside(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kakamorufu:
40 million naira bag? Na wa. I still no believe, una don inflate d price go up naw. Abi the bag fit carry wardrobe

look at the bag sef.......how can a bag that look so simple cost 40kini??........

i will not even wonder if buhari went in abuja supermarket and bought it for her for 4000naira......'

uhhh....she even tried to fashion it to make it look nice....uhhhh...sooooo sweet...she must realy love her husband....uhhhh.....

only a woman can make one kobo look like one million....sweet......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by chachanga: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
argon500:

obviously a malicious prank with poor photoshopping skills.

Blind hate has beclouded people's reasoning to the point where every underhand and low blow is deemed welcome; it's sad.

I can't really place my fingers on what could be the cause of such mindless malevolence. It could be the hunger though tongue.
Hunger's being known to turn folks rabid like that but HungerBAd's still alive and causing trouble here on NL so i guess he's not gonna be photo-framing anyone soon grin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by Muaadh(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
nuella555:
We have to b sure if she truly in US

oya go and confirm that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by mbhs139(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Those attack dog and e-warriors employed to work at the PDP situation room ain't smart at all; they aren't really schooled in the art of character assassination and in bringing one down. This one wont fly, because your Aisha can not visit the USA scam has been busted already. I would've thought the mofos would have just go under and re-strategise. But they are quick to urgently find a non existing mud to throw at Mrs Buahri. Unfortunately, the pictured bag does not look anywhere near what Aisha is carrying; except may be I'm not seeing very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by mrmetoo1: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is getting dumber by the day, are those bags even the same?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by project4OO: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Price *unconfirmed*

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by tsdarkside(m): 5:31am On Aug 05, 2016
project4OO:
Price *unconfirmed*

i am wondering...is this what our daily neigbors think the ol time..

that america is heaven on earth??*..,? .....madness grin cheesy undecided grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by lielbree: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2016
argon500:

Say what you know. Try checking the price of the bag. She won't carry a fake!
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by Ademusiwa1: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by Ademusiwa1: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA by Abeymills(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Awon ole jati jati rio Olympic rep ar stranded because of fund thief in authority carrying dat expensive hand bag zombies chanting n hailing d criminal yeye pipu

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Beheading Armies Video / Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor / IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.