Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip (7251 Views)

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Progressive01:
Hardworking honest Igbos would be wondering why these people keep bringing shame and ridicule to them.
Na only tinubu news paper de bring truthful news abi

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by EmmaEzeali: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Don't be fooled by some wailing miscreant and ipod thugs who created account on my name to smear and assassinate my character. I have ignored them.

Who ever behind that is completely insane and out of line. They put together an account, ripping off details from my profile to conjunct their lame attempt at defamation.

Mr Man, You stole my password and changed it when I stopped supporting Buhari after he started killing people in the East and denied all his promises forcing me to open a new account. You are the impostor. I am Emma Ezeali, a reformed and now objective political pundit.

No more sentiments and I will now become more vociferous in condemning Buhari. Kanu was right all these while. We APC members in the south were used and dumped by the fulani and muslims.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hizzy:
Na only tinubu news paper de bring truthful news abi
Don't mind those subsidized agberos from burdillion.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by gen2briz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I know it, I know it....

Story like this will surely surface.

Any which way
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
I tire 4 them
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by EmmaEzeali: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

You mean that account is parody

Don't mind the impostor, I'll be loading up my real pictures very soon to prove that I'm the real Emmanuel Ezeali. He should put up his pictures if he has them.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmmaEzeali:

Don't mind the impostor, I'll be loading up my real pictures very soon to prove that I'm the real Emmanuel Ezeali. He should put up his pictures if he has them.

Hmmmmm
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by chosen6(f): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:

I tire for the supporters of the Cassandra Dullard of Daura and his thieving wife ohh
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Mylove55(f): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
i can say authoritatively that Nigeria is a FRAUD
that is why i hate ipod with my last blood, just imaging d kind of flat heads with their flat brains,
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
chosen6:
I tire for the supporters of the Cassandra Dullard of Daura and his thieving wife ohh
Instade of the agberos to demand that the corrupt Aisha buhari release pictures of her in Whitehouse with the first family. Is this too hard to ask?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by egift(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
You mean that account is parody

Yes. A defamation taken to a ridiculous low. I know the last election was hard fought but this ridiculous level of hatred is one I have never seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by richidinho(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
One begins to wonder how Aisha first visit to America ends without her visiting the Whitehouse and taking pictures with Obama and wife.

Even Saraki wife snapped with America's firstlady

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Abeymills(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
That woman is a crook like her dullard cluelesness husband
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by drss2(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahahahahhahahaha we already knew dat her so called trip to america was fake cheesy if truely aisha cassandra went to america, pics of her coming down from d plane to, meeting with some US govt officials would have spam d web.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
richidinho:

Even Saraki wife snapped with America's firstlady
That's what everybody including zombies should be questioning. Aisha Halliburton must not do a nicodemus on America.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by obailala(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Seems most of these NL and facebook users with a biafra appendage to their names are usually synonymous with daft lines of reasoning. When I saw one of them on facebook today claiming that the pictures and videos of Aisha Buhari in the US are fake, I first thought it was just a person making jokes; but I was wrong. I expected these people to just go silent today at least but I obviously underestimated how silly some humans could be.

Now the stupidity has crawled into NL and I can now see even the ones I thought were smart (for being silent) all jumping out of their holes into the the moving train of mumurity... wonderful!

9 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Yes. A defamation taken to a ridiculous low. I know the last election was hard fought but this ridiculous level of hatred is one I have need seen.
We nefa even begin grind beans,you don begin smell moi moi.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by drss2(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mylove55:
that is why i hate ipod with my last blood, just imaging d kind of flat heads with their flat brains,
high blood presure is real.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by freeze001(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha Buhari is very much in Nigeria. She was even spotted at the State House clinic today for some check up. She is nowhere near d USA.

Since when will dignitaries travel and we'll not se them waving from one jet? No international news outlet has any information of her presence on US soil. Sahara Reporters just lost every modicum of credibility with this stunt. Useless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by OlanreJohnson: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Yes. A defamation taken to a ridiculous low. I know the last election was hard fought but this ridiculous level of hatred is one I have need seen.

You've not started crying yet. You hail buhari while he kills your own people in the East in cold blood and you want to be love and embraced?

You dance on the grave of your murdered brothers and point to your father's compound with the left hand because of support for a blood-baying bigot, yet ask where the 'hate is coming from?' Can a fulani man dance on his brother's grave for an Igbo president? I will feed you to dogs even if you were my blood brother in real life. You are capable of murder.

Brace up, you are in for long ride. It's too late to cry. What will hit you next, you've never seen before. We have everything we want. You are worse than those who commited genocide on easterners in the 60s.

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ndigbo should get over the loss of the ineffectual buffoon and work with other major ethnic groups to regain their number 3 position. All these useless attacks relegates us further in the scheme of things. Aisha Buhari is in USA at the moment and is obviously not involved in corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by OlanreJohnson: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
grin grin
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Ndigbo should get over the loss of the ineffectual buffoon and work with other major ethnic groups to regain their number 3 position. All these useless attacks relegates us further in the scheme of things. Aisha Buhari is in USA at the moment and is obviously not involved in corruption.

You're such a clown

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Gr8tasign: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha buhari remains a criminal and a fraudster until she proves to Nigerians that she's innocent.

#aishalliburton

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by STARGREEN(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
I check al Jazeera,ecn,BBC nor even mentioned it.Something is not right?
Really in the world of reality something is not right but in false country rules by APC all is well. Nevertheless the truth must unearth someday.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by babadee1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

My brother don't mind them. I have a lot of respect for you and for your honest opinions. There are more of us on the side of sanity than on the other side of hateful madness. Just ignore them they will go away sooner or later.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by afanide: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even VP's wife (Mrs Osinbajor) took a photograph with the Obama's when she visited US.

How much more the First Lady

They can only fool their supporters.......

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nicur: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
typical of zombies, they attack the messenger instead of the message grin , show us proof!! pics or you know the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by oyinkinola: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
...Buhari's had made these people mad, they had completely lost their head, don't be suprise to see them roaming streets pick dirt and cry buhari!
think get worst for them daily, better recovery wailers!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Enice(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:
How is it possible that the First Lady of a country as big as Nigeria wasnt received by American officials

How is it she didnt go to the white house straight??

Please i dont understand
Go to the white house to do what? The Nigerian constitution does not recognise the position of first lady. She cannot act officially for nigeria or interact officially for the government. She can only do so for NGO's. Mark you she is a muslim. So her religion restrict her to certain things in the absence of her husband or relatives.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
[s]
egift:

Don't be fooled by some wailing miscreant and ipod thugs who created account on my name to smear and assassinate my character. I have ignored them.

Who ever behind that is completely insane and out of line. They put together an account, ripping off details from my profile to conjunct their lame attempt at defamation.
[/s]

Like WTF are you....
How can a reasonable person go that far..
Don't fvcking come here to feel important when a mad jobless man goes out of his idle ways to 'defame' ur lousy assX ..

'Assassination of character' my black shythole.. Which fvcking shyt character are you fvcking talking about?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash / Photographer Mistakenly Captures “one In A Million” Photograph Doesn’t Realize / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.