Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death (8421 Views)

Poll: Do you think that an £108'000 fine, 1 year imprisonment and disqualification from practicing medicine for 3 years is a fair punishment for what the surgeon did?

YES: 46% (43 votes)
NO: 53% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / Jonathan, Kufuor Set For Obasanjo’s Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by GEW: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
eat less cow leg and bush meat you wont need fat removing surgery
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by koolchicco: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
GEW:

eat less cow leg and bush meat you wont need fat removing surgery

Cow leg? shocked shocked
I eat loads of them oooo!maybe i have 2 quit.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by candylips(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
am sure u have a big fat belle smiley
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Rooneyboy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
Excessive cash inflow was D cause of her death. I mean when our God has created us in D best possible way dat pleases him we as humans turn around to make "silly corrections".
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by kosovo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
if government had repaired our hospitals, she would not have been in 6ft this early.
what a waste!
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Rooneyboy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
Who's business ? When the Obasanjo family where faced with poverty "before 99" did she know there was something called tummy tuck ? It was excessive stolen money 4m Naija and the cause that followed it from its citizens that killed the woman.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by baslone: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
namdo:

namdo link=topic=326945.msg4603867#msg4603867 date=1253806012:

wot of michael Jackson, wetin killam?

Let humans learn.

Don't get it twisted, this is different. Like someone
said, the true tragedy of M.J's life is that someone so
giving could not let those who loved him near enough
to help him.

Michael was sick and he needed help. Stella didn't know
what else to use our money for since she was preparing
for her state-of-the art birthday party to be sponsored with
tax payers funds.

They are two different people entirely.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by NanaOfosu: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
I don't see the reason why some people bother them selfs so much about beauty. The fashionable things that we see today sometime make us look ugly.

As the Bible says we are CREATED in his own image therefore any one created in GOD'S image is perfect. Why do you have to worry your self and meet the opposite which is DEATH. Let with me alone i like the way i look and i will forever be grateful to GOD.

WE ARE CREATED PERFECTLY IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, LET THANK GOD FOR THAT
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Undispu3rd(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
It a shame that such justice is done to family that has no justice in their dictionary. Though I'm saddened that the person in question is an amaiable woman like Stella. When will this country be like such country out there? Wait a minute! Can we even be like Ghana in the year 2020? Remember before the bee grows to the size of the mouse the mouse will become like the horse.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by mamagee6(f): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
Why did she go in the first place? didn't she know that cosmetic surgeries has risks or was she ignorant? undecided
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by ikennahill: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2009
No punishment is enough to atone stella's death,take it or leave it stella obj is a citizen of this world and deserve right to life,so i am happy that the man will not have opportunity to harm anyperson for 4years .Let us ask ourselves will this thing happen in Nigeria, the answer is NO unless somebody very big is involve and the medical doctor very small.Again NMA will defend their person and threaten heaven and earth if the guy is sacked,though if the government involve understand them they will start begging for the person to be retired.

Nigerian die daily in our hospital due to negligence of Medical doctors BAYO OHU is a recent example,NIgerians go blind daily due to politics the ophthalmologists play ,thank God they are failing here seriously,Nigerians die daily due to use of useless equipments most of which medical directors certify okay on arrival even when they know nothing about the field the equipment is intended to be used.Do you know that the battle between pathologists and medical lab scientists have claimed many souls in Nigeria,because somebody who did not read medical lab science want to be the head of the profession. daily nigerians die, go blind,etc ,all in the name of politics caused by Nigerian medical doctors.If one of them is actually punished for negligence,preventing others from doing their job etc this nonsense will stop,it is coming to nigeria.
All sectors, Governors,presidents,national and state assembly,etc have all one way or the other killed more Nigerians than that spanish doctor.many of them need life ban from politics except to vote,many of them need rawlings formula,many of them need jail terms and if this happen,naija will be good.
I am happy about this news,let the doctor be alive and see his end.he will be a better doctor if he come out of jail,so will our evil leaders if they are jailed and punished.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Eaglebabe: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2009
God vengeance and Justice at work.She used our oil money for cosmetic surgery,while millions of Nigerians go hungry daily,civil servants were owed,University students were on strike and they felt God will not talk,No be lie .
That doctor is God's battle axe,So they should let him go.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by mekuski: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
B4 one is sure one has right 2 live,one must make sure one grant others others such right bt if u feel maybe cuz of wat u think u ar n dont reciprocate,sorry also cuz u ar gonna learn in a hard way.Same is applicable 2 Obasanjo.Do unto others as u wil hav others do unto u.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by cyanider: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
Not only Stella has right 2 live,evry body,no mata d age,background,sex,religion.Bt it bafles me dat some people feel dat day hav mor right dan odas mayb cuz of wat day feel day ar.finaly day ar nothing.Infact evry body have their cross 2 cary so dis is dat of Obasanjo.Any body witout any expensive mistake shuld cast d 1st stone.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by cyanider: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
Why on earth shuld she worry her self? She iz beautiful d God created her.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by cyanider: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by cyanider: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by chidichris(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
can someone tell the spanish authority to let the man go.
the death of the woman could be traced to the prayers of dying and suffering masses of nigeria.
we are still praying that as many as those of our criminal minded leaders who will run to abroad at the slightest feeling, they will definitely come back like,
for those terrible decissions they have made to expose all of us to the dangers of life, for all their criminalities, for all their unreasonable moves, we wish them what they have wished us.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by ifytess(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
whywould the jail him ?after all he was a professional before the incident took place , so we all makes mistakes,after all why would our first lady want her natural beauty be converted to man-made.that mean's she want's to try God.now she has seen the result BLAME NOT THE DOCTOR. the should therefore release the doctor. after all obj has definitely reap what he sowed.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by kalmebad(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Topic

Can't stand to read the nonsense some are ranting at stella being an adult and must do what she feels like

Then she got the result of what an adult should get for challenging God and now it must be a news and others must buy same ideas with you guys.

What u all seems to forget here is,  Fate, if her time was not up, she would have still survived it regardless of doctors carelessness or not

Devil was on his throne on that day of her operation,  the doctor was only been used as an accomplishment of a destined death.

Ok, some of u are blaming the doctor, without blaming OBJ who could not make such facilities available here for us.
At age 59, stella is doing tommy tuck, if she wasnt the first lady, would she have afforded such money? or would dat have been neccessary for her? but becus our money was avaliable then tommy tuck became a neccessity and u people think God dey sleep.

abeg make we hear word jare. their sins found them out and let them bear it, abi stella naa the first person to die for naija.

The spanish Goverment, yes they did what they should as a law abiding country, but no one should blame d doctor for Stella's death, it has been destined,

How many of us have read "THE GODS ARE NOT TO BLAME" no one can stop a pre-destined death
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by ladygaga(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
blah blah blah, i thought she was warned b4 going to anoda hospital in spain tongue tongue,
she thought everything was about money , ehn
, the doctor too deserves the punishment too, i am thinking he could nt refuse the mouth watering deal as stella was the 1st lady!, just what i think sha, no amount of punishment can resurrect her! and Nigeria should learn from other countries what justice truely is!!!
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Wrex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
Who asked her to go for tummy tuck in the first place?after looting our treasury,she decided to use part of the money for tummy tuck while millions of nigerians are suffering.she dey craze and her husband is a madman
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Its hard getting rid of a big tummy but exercise is better.

I'd do surgery only if other methods failed.

However, sadly, hindsight is always 100%

in any case, potbelly is unsightly but not worth losing your life over.

and dont they do liposuction in Nigeria these days? I thought they did.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by sjeezy8: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
tpia.:

This topic is soooo old why am i posting in it?
Im bored again
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
^^ true that

nothing to do after whooping mekushit's backside together with the other buffoons here.

mandingo is doing his best to spice up the place but the fellow is whack as anything.
Re: Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo Death by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
where's that one who said he was stalking me btw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / LASG Opens Middle-Level Fresh Food Agro Hub In Mushin / PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.