Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) (7104 Views)

Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / Could Fayose Be Right: Aisha Cancels US Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Wailers,your wailing has just started.Just pray it ends by 2023..The more you wail,the happier I am..hahahahahaha..grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by fistonati(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2016
So because an American flag is stationed somewhere there means that's America abi.

Where's the video clip to believe she's actually there.

I don't know when you will realise that this guys have nothing to offer this nation.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by AUSVINS(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Ops, I take God beg you no let some people get heart failure o.

See as I use speed rush enter tread grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by StOla: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:
So because an American flag is stationed somewhere there means that's America abi.

I don't know when you will realise that this guys have nothing to offer this nation.

A nation that has anarchists and naysayers like you definitely has no future to offer.

She's going to be there on a week-long schedule. Don't be too eager to exhibit your misery this early into her visit.

We are still waiting for Fayose's proof that the Nigerian 1st lady is the same Aisha Buhari who is already known to the American authorities, and who claimed falsely to be the Daughter of Buhari.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

Eyyah!

Sorry i know how it feels...

25 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

M o r o n

That was a sarcasm and you fell for it. Your IQ must be in the negative.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by MrALIVE: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

confused fellow

19 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

Eyah!!!!!...cry cry baby.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Lifestone(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Those saying Aisha isn't in the US should show us where she is now!

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by raumdeuter: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Until we wailers see her on the bed with Obama we wont believe she went to America

24 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by slyzy(m): 2:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Bluetooth2:

M o r o n

That was a sarcasm and you fell for it. Your IQ must be in the negative.

But bros, the sarcasm is too veiled for one to decode nah. Abi I dull too ni?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Abeymills(m): 4:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg zombies make we hear word sef aisha go America wetin concern me?who her travel ep abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Ojukwufrank: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

More tears.....

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Ademusiwa1: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by blackpanda: 4:56am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2016
akthedream:
Wailers,your wailing has just started.Just pray it ends by 2023..The more you wail,the happier I am..hahahahahaha..grin grin grin

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by rishiishan: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Frenchkisss(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2016
She looks elegant in her apparel.
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Mustack: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

your brain shift go back

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Mustack: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
AUSVINS:
Ops, I take God beg you no let some people get heart failure o.

See as I use speed rush enter tread grin grin grin grin grin
me too
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Mustack: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Until we wailers see her on the bed with Obama we wont believe she went to America
see mumu... your stupidity get grade.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by Adeoba10(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

After d video clip, am sure you will ask for the audio clip....

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by franklynsunny(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2016
@ops
What's ur point
Are u sayin wit dis pic....a whole wife of d president is lyin?for wetin na...wit all dis white people n co...or she arranged dem n take pic wit dem wit USA flag n post? U dey mad nw?

@ops, u don eat E b like say dis hard Economy don off or F ur fufu brain,u no get strength to tink rite

By d time dis same Buhari wife finish wit Fayose d talkative....u ops will trek from lagos to sambisa forest for buhari

Pls go to YABA LEFT and ask d security dis simple question....na here b aso rock? Na here buhari wife dey live nw abi n smile or laugh....u wil get paid for ur mumu blog

Nonsense misleading post?
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by louiskay(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

Go and Ask ur supreme leader tongue

The Fayose cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by drss2(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2016
if croocked aisha halliburton is in america, where's her pics with michele obama unless we see her pics infront of white house with michele obama, her so called trip to america is scam.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2016
fistonati:

Don't worry yourself to much because the report reaching us this morning confirm that Fayose(Your mentor) is on his way to America to confirm the authenticity of Aisha pictures.

I hereby impore you to keep our hands cross as we all await your mentor feedback.

Thanks for your loyal support
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by fulanmafia: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Silly wailers and their mad unchained mentor

grin grin grin

When you support idiocy, you have no choice but to appear like an idiot when you try to defend it.
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2016
drss2:
if croocked aisha halliburton is in america, where's her pics with michele obama unless we see her pics infront of white house with michele obama, her so called trip to america is scam.

Are these the only pics you need abi make we join the one she snap inside Obama bedroom join.
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by drss2(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2016
gen2briz:

Are these the only pics you need abi make we join the one she snap inside Obama bedroom join.
let her go n snap pics in public places in washington dc to proof dat she went to america, not snaping pics inside one arranged room in london.
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2016
drss2:
let her go n snap pics in public places in washington dc to proof dat she went to america, not snaping pics inside one arranged room in london.

Don't worry to much, just wait fayose feedback.
Re: Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! / Insecurity: 5,758 Youths To Be Trained On Intelligence Gathering In Kaduna ― NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.