Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. (8222 Views)

Which Of These Sex Dolls Is Your Spec? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Lmaooo! I don't know why this sound funny to me tho!
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by pamcode(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016
I just dey observe.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by zinachidi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
EniHolar:

Teachers don't go to their students. U come.
I was thinking private lesson. U grab?
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by engrhorla(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
EniHolar:

Learner

BBB grin
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by schumastic(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
EniHolar:

Learner

he is obviously one grin grin
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
ogorwyne:
Will I win a medal at the end? So I have been an olympian all these years?

yes of course, a baby wink
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by ogorwyne(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
schumastic:

yes of course, a baby wink
Priceless. Just what I need.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by schumastic(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
ogorwyne:

Priceless. Just what I need.

am at your service if you need help on that and am sure he will b lovely n cute wink
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by ogorwyne(f): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
schumastic:

am at your service if you need help on that and am sure he will b lovely n cute wink
I want a daughter first. Quick qstn, can ur sperm produce beautiful babies? Don't worry about me ama pretty gal.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by tk4rd: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
ogorwyne:

I want a daughter first. Quick qstn, can ur sperm produce beautiful babies? Don't worry about me ama pretty gal.
Forget Schuma. Let me do the donating. You will get sweet smart kids
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by ogorwyne(f): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
tk4rd:
Forget Schuma. Let me do the donating. You will get sweet smart kids
U knw what, just send me ur pic and copies of ur results from primary school till University for verification

1 Like

Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by SalomonKane: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Explorers:
1. Two and a half minutes of the missionary position is the same as a 100 metre sprint.
This looks easy enough. So if one goes 5 mins missionary style that equates 200 metre sprint. Hmm.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by SalomonKane: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2016
ogorwyne:
Which of the sex position are you good at? wink
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by jesuspikinjp(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2016
op do you care for a cup of tea ?

Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by dilini(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Sex in Rio! and they distributed millions of condoms over there... Damn! Now these?

hmmm... I hear Brazilian women ahve first class in bedmatics and are beautiful too. Oh boy!, even with the Zika thingy that is evangelising in Brazil, that would deter dem dudes and baes in wanting to taste the "forbidden fruit' in Brazil... Well, you guys should just take it easy and don't forget to bring home some REAl BRAZILIAN HAIR sha o! Business must thrive in naija!

my 2cents sha...
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by schumastic(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

I guess my pics can speak for me , my main concern is you, if your ovaries will be fresh enough to accommodate my lovely kids..is a boy first n girl next
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by ogorwyne(f): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
schumastic:

I guess my pics can speak for me , my main concern is you, if your ovaries will be fresh enough to accommodate my lovely kids..is a boy first n girl next
Hmm, sup with the tongue? The ovaries are perfect. A gal first and a boy later. Well, except you can put both at the same time.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by schumastic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Hmm, sup with the tongue? The ovaries are perfect. A gal first and a boy later. Well, except you can put both at the same time.

o that, a colleague was teasing me n I had show her the tongue..n is a guy first so he will bully anybody that comes around his siblings or sisters...yeah sure I can put two n if u want I can make it three, Rhys if u v wa it takes to carry them.*winks*
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by Adesiji77: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Explorers! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by Explorers(m): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Adesiji77:
Explorers! shocked lipsrsealed

Yes bro..

1 Like

Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by Ximonak: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Explorers:
3. A steeplechase is the equivalent of 50 minutes of 'doggy style' as it's aworkout for your legs.

Who does d___ style for almost an hour 50mins minus other styles added
Medically as a man it dangerous for your 3rdleg to stand g attention for up to 4hrs...

Maybe it's to divide all these style by the number of S E X per day undecided and multiply by 3x per week to know work done and calories burnt grin
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by joey150(m): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2016
LIES. Cheap attempt at promoting the already very poor attended olympics in brazil.. Lol
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by 5minsmadness: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Guys sticking out thier tongue in pics is so gay.
Re: RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. by Daddi: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
ogorwyne:
thank God I know your mummy, so you've been doing all these olympics bah. Just make sure you present medals to explorers, if not...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend / Why Online Dating Won't Work For Nigerians Especially On NL / Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.