Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (14788 Views)

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Edo Election: NLC endorsed Obaseki of APC- Vanguard / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Onojie of Uromi says PDP gave Esan King 6M through him,onojie of Opoji and onojie of Ewu
He said Oshiomole have developed Esan land, so they cant abandoned oshiomole due to ethnic sentiment.
He said Ize Iyamu of PDP cannot be trusted

Note: Tony Anenih and Deputy Governorship candidate of PDP are from Uromi he said Chief Tony Anenih doesn’t control him, rather, him the king controls Anenih because he is the owner of Uromi kingdom.

……PDP bribed us with N6m
Traditional ruler of Uromi in Esan North East Local Government, His Royal Highness, Anslem Okojie, Onojie of Uromi has declared that he does not trust Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu enough to be governor of Edo State because of the People’s Democratic Party track record of under development.

Top chieftains of the PDP such as former Chairman of the party’s Board of Trustee, Chief Tony Anenih and former Minister for Works, Mike Onolememen hail from Uromi.

The Uromi Monarch said the PDP has made many unfulfilled promises in Esan Land and therefore could not claim to be in-charge of the land.

He spoke Thursday when candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Mr. Godwin Obaseki and his running mate, Hon Philip Shaibu, visited his palace to seek royal blessings and support.

HRH Okojie said politics ‘is not about sentiment but development’ and that he is in charge of the political affairs of Uromi people.

Okojie stated that he does not own any political leader any explanation about affairs of his kingdom.

The Monarch said he was impressed by the performance of the Governor Oshiomhole adding that he was in the entourage of the Comrade Governor to inaugurate three roads projects in Uromi and a town hall which were part of the promises made by the Oshiomhole administration.

He stated that reports by the PDP that Uromi belongs to them was untrue and frown at what he termed desperation of Pastor Ize-Iyamu who he said cannot be the next Governor of Edo State based on their track record of under-development.

Narrating how the PDP leaders brought N6million for the traditional rulers in Edo Central, the monarch said “I do not trust Pastor Ize Iyamu enough to become a Governor. My People want Godwin Obaseki. I have been on this thrown for twenty five years and I am ready to say the truth always. Ize-Iyamu spoke to me and said he wanted to meet with traditional rulers in Esanland. When he came to my Palace; we were 29 in number and he gave us N3 million.

“We have what we call a caucus in Esanland and I am the chairman of the caucus. Out of the N3 million, we declared N2.5million and N500,000 was for members of the caucus. That is past. Again PDP said they will come to flag off in Uromi, I said, yes no problem. Before that time Onojie of Ewu called me to say PDP is bringing N3 million for us that it will not be enough. Also, the Onojie of Opoji called me to say the N3 million will not be enough and I ask what should we do?

“He said, we should tell pastor to make it N10 million or we would tell the Comrade Governor to give us N10 million. Now I called Ize-Iyamu to say I heard you are bringing N3 million for traditional rulers in Esan land, that is small, you have to do something better than that because when you were coming before the primaries you brought N3 million now you are a candidate, you can’t bring N3 million, you have to do something better.

“So when they came Chief Anenih brought N3 million, Ize-Iyamu brought N3 million making it N6 million that was what was brought to me in this palace. They have been begging me not to play the tape to you but I said I will let you know about this because you are my friend and a good man who has done so much for Uromi people.

“Nobody controls me even Chief Tony Anenih doesn’t control me, I tell him what to do because I am the owner of Uromi kingdom.

Meanwhile, Obaseki assured the Monarch and people of Uromi that he will build upon the good work already started by Oshiomhole.

He described Uromi as the power house of the economic life of Esan Land and promised to develop the land and deal with human capital development.

“As a government, we shall be accountable to the people and continue with the developmental strides of the incumbent governor of Edo State. We are familiar with the Challenges and we will deal with them.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/ize-iyamu-cannot-governor-monarch-tells-obaseki/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by babyfaceafrica: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by royallord1(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
cheesy
i initially laughed because i know it was a faaat lie from the depths of hades headquater -APC
here is the truth..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/edo-2016-produce-video-evidence-of-your-visit-to-my-palace-onojie-of-uromi-tells-apc/

4 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Only a fool or an IPoB Miscreant would expect That Fake pastor Called Iyamu to Win more than one LG in the coming election...

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2016
“So when they came Chief Anenih brought N3 million, Ize-Iyamu brought N3 million making it N6 million that was what was brought to me in this palace. They have been begging me not to play the tape to you but I said I will let you know about this because you are my friend and a good man who has done so much for Uromi people.

PDP is really an evil party!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by limeta(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2016
This is bad time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala goodorning..

please tell them to move it to front page

2 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2016
The King has seen where the pendulum is swinging to...he simply doesnt want to be caught....

Go GO.... grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Theoritical(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
The village King is only eating with both hands 'from both sides.... Anenih is one of his cabinet member, u won't expect the village king to betray his subject. Bloody rogues

4 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
So Traditional Rulerz now play Partisan Politics?
Only a delu.ded min will think Obaseki will win.
Edos will reject him, he is a proxy for Oshiomole 3rd term.
Pastor Ize Iyamu is the incoming governor of Edo State.
He will disgrace that Thief Obaseki with large Margin Vote gap.

mark it down anywhere.
Edo people will change the rotten "change"

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha i laff in lie muhammed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by windows8: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
A king is supposed to be neutral and give a level playing ground for all aspirants.

10 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by blackpanda: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

mark it down anywhere.

OYO grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Progressive01(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Too many bad news for Samsung Flatron LCDs this beautiful cold morning.
What the heck is going on??

16 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Babacele: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Elose11(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2016
A King that squeals on his subject is not worthy to be a king. If indeed the Onojie of Uromi says these, then shame on him. Where has the non partisan nature of the traditional ruler of a kingdom gone to. Why are our kings selling there royalty to politicians for a pot of portage? If Anenih and Ize- Iyamu gave you N6m, I wonder how much Oshomhole and Obaseki gave you. It must be very large for you to open your mouth so wide that it smells to high heaven.
Money answereth all things. A lot of it up turned a traditional institution. Shame on Ojuromu!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Goke7: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
dasuki sef don share money reach esan land, issorite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by dunkem21(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Nation online .. Crap undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Flyingngel(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Elose11:
A King that squeals on his subject is not worthy to be a king. If indeed the Onojie of Uromi says these, then shame on him. Where has the non partisan nature of the traditional ruler of a kingdom gone to. Why are our kings selling there royalty to politicians for a pot of portage? If Anenih and Ize- Iyamu gave you N6m, I wonder how much Oshomhole and Obaseki gave you. It must be very large for you to open your mouth so wide that it smells to high heaven.
Money answereth all things. A lot of it up turned a traditional institution. Shame on Ojuromu!

King is not an enemy of progress. Edo state belong to us all. we should stop triabalism in edo state.
Oshiomole did well in edo state. The king aknowledge it. so what is the big deal?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Front page lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
Elose11:
[/s]

Is too early to cry...I warned you guys...Not in this generation will PDP win Edo Governorship election..

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
lalasticlala pick your calls... grin
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala pick your calls... grin
Edo state is not IMO state, we going to give power back to the people cool

8 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by LGDON: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
@ op

You are a bloody lier

Onojie will not do that

2 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by ionsman: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2016
PDP will win the elections in Edo state...

On the 19th of April 2003.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
LGDON:
@ op

You are a bloody lier

Onojie will not do that

why call me a liar? Didn't you see the link on the post?
I only posted news from nations newspaper. Why not go to Uromi and ask the king of Uromi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked If truly all that is written there happened and played by the king, he's a disgrace to traditional rulers.
The end shall tell!

4 Likes

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by veekid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thieves
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by drnairalov: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

mark it down anywhere.

u and politics.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by RedCapChief(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
When he came to my Palace; we were 29 in number and he gave us N3 million.
How can you asking such a large gathering to share such a small sum. That was the beginning of his mess-up

Now I called Ize-Iyamu to say I heard you are bringing N3 million for traditional rulers in Esan land, that is small, you have to do something better than that because when you were coming before the primaries you brought N3 million now you are a candidate, you can’t bring N3 million, you have to do something better.
You see the problem
If Ize-Iyamu had slapped N20 million of the laps of the King, he would have been singing his praises
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by salabscholar01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Tanko Al-Makura Playing Football / Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Isah Jere (NIS Boss) Despite Attaining Retirement Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.