Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election (9984 Views)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Former governor of Edo and respected elder statesman Samuel Ogbemudia on Sunday endorsed Mr Godwin Obaseki, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Sept. 28 governorship election.

Samuel Ogbemudia

Ogbemudia, whose voice is regarded like that of the Oracle, gave the endorsement at a banquet organised by Gov. Adams Oshiomhole in Benin to celebrate his 84th birthday.
During the occasion, Oshiomhole announced the renaming of New Era College, built by Ogbemudia decades ago, as Dr Samuel Ogbemudia College.

The college fell into ruins before Oshiomhole decided to rebuild it.

It was the second time  Oshiomhole honoured Ogbemudia, who was a former member of the Peoples Democratic Party, until a few years ago when  he quit.
In 2014, Oshiomhole’s government built an Ogbemudia Statue at the state-owned Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City.
Oshiomhole told Ogbemudia at the birthday party “you came, you saw and you conquered and Edo people are proud.
“Therefore, with your permission and in exercise of my privileges as governor of the greatest state in Nigeria, the only state that is up-to-date in payment of salaries in the entire South-South, the only state that increased minimum wage when others cannot pay, on behalf of government and people of Edo, New Era College will hereafter be named Dr Samuel Ogbemudia College.
“It is my hope that this will inspire other people to give their best to our state, to our country so that role models shall be formed within us. God bless you. God bless your family, and if you ask me, may God give you another 84 years.
“I just want to say, we are very proud of you and we thank God for your life. Dr Ogbemudia, I am proud of you. Edo people are proud of you.
Nigerians who know you are proud of you, and even children yet unborn will be proud of you when they read the history of your contributions to the growth and development of Midwest Region, Bendel State, and Edo State.”
Responding, Ogbemudia was also full of encomiums for Oshiomhole.
He said “my mission is not to come and praise you, but to catalogue your achievements so that the verdict of history will be in your favour.“You have done wonderfully well. Nowhere in this state, nowhere in this region, in all the six political regions can you find a building like this
(the New Era College Hall) meant for a College.“You have done wonderfully well. It is said that it is better to make history than to write it. You have made history today and you will always be remembered and your memory will never fail.”
Ogbemudia also  canvassed votes for Mr Godwin Obaseki, the APC guber candidate in Edo.
The elder statesman said “I want to appeal to the people of Edo, through those who are here that Sept. 28 is a day of decision, a day on which
we will decide our future.
“We have two options, either to remain as we are and nothing happens and two years hence, we will be looking for boats to travel on the roads because it would have been flooded or we work hard, get the right person to carry on from where Comrade will leave it.
“That option is staring at us in the face.
“For me, I choose the option to get somebody who understands good governance to carry on from where Comrade Oshiomhole will leave it.
He has done enough. He has left sufficient evidence for historians to appreciate, and many years hence they will be falling on each other to determine what made you do this or that. I think you have wonderful wisdom that will live with you forever.”
“For the young ladies, I have always appreciated the need to work with women because at the political field, they are very useful.
Once they tell you they are with you, they are with you. So, I want them to go back home to make sure that everyone of them has a hundred persons queuing behind them to vote for Obaseki.
“And for the men, of course, the number is limitless. What we want to do is to see that the votes the man acquires are such that it leaves no doubt as to his popularity.”
Obaseki, who had earlier given his tributes to Dr Ogbemudia, said “we are happy to still have you around with us. I am aspiring to fill your shoes.
“You have been twice governor in the state and I am aspiring to be governor for the first time. And my inspiration is largely you. My assurance comes from the fact that you are one leader who I met after I decided to run for governor.“I want to assure you, sir, that I owe it to you and our Comrade Governor not to fail Edo people. The fact that we are here today, this school, New Era was your idea. We want to thank our Comrade Governor for taking that idea forward, and by the grace of God, I will take it even further.”
“My responsibility is to now continue from where Gov. Adams Oshiomhole stopped so as to create that new design and place our people where they should be in the next century,” Obaseki added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ogbemudia-endorses-obaseki-ahead-sept-28-edo-election/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2016
While the highly respected elder statesmen in Edo State are endorsing Obaseki, those who want the State's treasury to be looted are supporting Ize-Iyamu because they feel he wouldn't disappoint in that aspect.

Let them know that we're not ready to go back to the dark ages of PDP when nothing was moving fine. If not that most of these politicians are personalizing everything, Ize-Iyamu would have testified that Oshiomole's few years in Government House is far better than that of PDP's almost 10yrs!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2016
@Lalasticlala, come and see what Ogbemudia has to say.
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:
@Lalasticlala, come and see what Ogbemudia has to say.

You and Ogbemudia are wasting Time with Obaseki, He Won’t Win. You think Nigerians like the Present Recession in the land?, APC will lose, they are simply incompetent, Period. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

You and Ogbemudia are wasting Time with Obaseki, He Won’t Win. You think Nigerians like the Present Recession in the land?, APC will lose, they are simply incompetent, Period. cool

Can you compare Oshiomole's almost 8yrs to PDP's 10yrs in Edo State? How can Ize-Iyamu who participated in the looting of Edo State treasury some years back say he wants to be our Governor? To continue the looting? He can't just be our Governor!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
U
Jirate:

Gej Till 2019 Internet Warrior....No go commit Suicide on the 28th of Sept...Cos PDP will never smell that Seat..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

Can you compare Oshiomole's almost 8yrs to PDP's 10yrs in Edo State? How can Ize-Iyamu who participated in the looting of Edo State treasury some years back say he wants to be our Governor? To continue the looting? He can't just be our Governor!

Go and Stop him now, why is he not in Jail if your Baseless allegation is True, Listen and listen good., Oshiomhole is not a Saint and Ize Iyamu is not a Devil as you paint him to be.
He has my Vote already and there is nothing either you or your Stupid Oshiomhole and Crazy APC can do about it. As far as I am Concerned, He Should take his Advice to that Widow, He Should Go and Die. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by sweetkevisco(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Ogbemedia endorsed Obaseki in his birthday organized by Gov Oshomiole,haha trash,Op what did you expect?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
U

Gej Till 2019 Internet Warrior....No go commit Suicide on the 28th of Sept...Cos PDP will never smell that Seat..

Thank God, I am from Edo State and You are not, my PVC is Ready.

8 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Tunami(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
All the posters above me are just jobless e-warriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Tunami:
All the posters above me are just jobless e-warriors.

We are waiting for the Promised 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Jobs, why Blame Us. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

Go and Stop him now, why is he not in Jail if you Baseless allegation is True, Listen and listen good., Oshiomhole is not a Saint and Ize Iyamu is not a Devil as you paint him to be.
He has my Vote already and there is nothing either you or your Stupid Oshiomhole and Crazy APC can do about it. As far as I am Concern, He Should take his Advice to that Widow, He Should Go and Die. cool

Who organized the protest against Ize-Iyamu in Benin after the 2015 Presidential Election? I guess it was the handiwork of APC! He was the Jonathan Campaign Manager for Edo State and he diverted the money meant for the 'bribing' of voters in Edo State and that was the reason your party men organized a protest against him when they lost the Elections.

Do you even think he's trusted by Jonathan? Has Jonathan ever campaigned for him since he started the illusion of #TheFutureIsNow? He's not even trusted by his party men! Only two Governors from the South South are openly supporting him. The rests have steered clear!

Lest I forget! Please don't forget to snap the result of your Polling Unit after the Election and post it on Nairaland with a proof that it indeed belongs to you. I'll do same as well. Let this your noise not end online pls.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by pxDharniel(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
sweetkevisco:
Ogbemedia endorsed Obaseki in his birthday organized by Gov Oshomiole,haha trash,Op what did you expect?

Help me ask them o. And oshiomhole had to wait until election period to name that school after him. What does that tell you? Obaseki would be disgraced in this election no doubt.

If e like, the first ever oba of benin should resurrect and come and endorse him, he would still lose!

Our mind is made up. Say NO to APC! Say NO to POVERTY!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:
While the highly respected elder statesmen in Edo State are endorsing Obaseki, those who want the State's treasury to be looted are supporting Ize-Iyamu because they feel he wouldn't disappoint in that aspect.

Let them know that we're not ready to go back to the dark ages of PDP when nothing was moving fine. If not that most of these politicians are personalizing everything, Ize-Iyamu would have testified that Oshiomole's few years in Government House is far better than that of PDP's almost 10yrs!
the wike's are emptying their state treasury just to create another source of fund for d pdp since dat of ekiti and rivers is running dry

Owing workers salaries in their state to fund a state that is up to date with salary payment

Oshobaba the uncommon transformer will give pdp a run for their money

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by herzern(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
#VoteWisely.....

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Emeka71(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Losers loading; with the state of Nigeria's economy people won't vote APC ; but voting PDP in Edo is only going to worsen the whole matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
INCOMING OBA OF BENIN ENDORSED OBASEKI INDIRECTLY

Oba of Benin told dangote that Oshiomole did well in edo state. He says Oshiomole assures him obaseki will perform better than him

The Edaiken N’ Uselu and Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, HRH Prince Eheneden Erediauwa says Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has made giant strides in infrastructural development and has laid a solid foundation in the State for incoming governors to build upon.

Speaking while receiving the President and Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in the company of Governor Adams Oshiomhole and former Ekiti Governor, Niyi Adebayo at the Edaiken’s Palace, Benin City, Wednesday, the Crown Prince said, “We thank God and our ancestors for giving us our able governor. I told the President that I have always said that he has tried in Edo State. I am also sure that he is reaping the reward of his efforts in Edo State. He has tried, and we pray that whoever comes in next should try harder to do better.

He has assured us that if it is his candidate that comes in, the candidate will do better than himself. What our governor did is a feat that nobody believed would have been possible considering that he was in the opposition. At the time he came in, he was in the opposition party, and he was not getting attention at that time from the federal. He struggled to generate revenue from within and he used his wisdom. We pray that God should give him more wisdom. My prayer to him is that, as it has always been, he should sail on and on his tenure without blemish to the end successfully. And that still remains our prayer until he hands over the mantle of leadership, and we pray that the next governor should learn from what the Governor has done.”

He continued, “This city used to be described as an ancient kingdom, referring to that ancient city literarily speaking as if it was looking ancient because it was dilapidated. No light and we were in the dark. He is the first governor that has come and he lit up the place. Why can’t one but commend the state Governor for a job well done, since he has laid a serious foundation for other governors to build on?”
The Crown Prince further said, “Our request to you is that wherever we need something from the Federal level, you should assist our dear Governor to actualize what our request is to Mr. President.

We hope that one day, we will have the opportunity of benefitting from that. So, I would like to request on behalf of our chiefs, the Benin people that you keep on representing us at the federal level, assisting the Governor who has done marvelously well. We also like Alhaji to support our efforts to promote tourism in the state. One of the programmes I have by the grace of God is to promote tourism immensely. My pet project is free trade zone at Gelegele, and I have always been passionate about that. So, I have to quickly mention it.”

Responding, the President and Chief Executive, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote said, “I join millions of Nigerians and indeed the entire black race to congratulate you on the occasion of your ascension on to the seat of Oba of the ancient kingdom of Benin, one of Africa’s most revered and historical dynasties. I feel humbled and highly honoured to be invited to the occasion as one of the special guests. We have no doubt that you will build on the solid foundation laid by your forefathers. We all look forward to contributing our quota to the continuous growth and prosperity of the Benin kingdom during your reign. We pray the good Lord to give you the good health, long life and wisdom for a long peaceful and prosperous reign as Oba of Benin Kingdom.”

According to Dangote, “It’s always been a great pleasure for me to come personally and pay you a courtesy call. It is not even now; we have tried and tried to fix an appointment. There was a day even before that day for me to come and commiserate with you on the passing of our dear father. It is not only a loss to the entire Benin kingdom, but both Nigeria and beyond Nigeria, because he served Nigeria and he was a very peaceful person. And we pray to Almighty God to bless his soul.”

Dangote said, “I would like to personally commiserate with you and also to congratulate you for being the next Oba. I have no doubt, your royal majesty you will not only improve and also take Benin kingdom to the next level; I know that it will be felt all over Nigeria. With your exposure being an ambassador, knowing what has been happening all over the Western world, you will apply it here. We will continue to support your Royal Majesty. Right now, I know that with you, even though he is finishing his term in few days, with him and our new Oba, Benin will become a place where people will come from other places and look for jobs. This is actually a place that God has blessed. I was telling the Governor yesterday, creating jobs in Benin is not a difficult task.”

He added, “Governor Adams has actually done very well. People that have not been to Benin for the past ten years, if they visit Benin they will know there has been a real change, and I really congratulate Adams for doing his best bringing this state to this level. Today, I am more than happy that you are the next Oba of Benin. I congratulate you, and I want to assure you of my personal continuous support for this kingdom under your leadership. I will personally come back.”

Speaking earlier, Governor Adams Oshiomhole who accompanied Alhaji Aliko Dangote to the Edaiken Palace said, “Your Royal Highness, you remember I mentioned to you two months ago that I secured a date for Alhaji Aliko Dangote to come and visit you, to come and condole with you and the people of this kingdom. But then he took off from Lagos, and at Benin Airport there was no landing aid and that visit was aborted. It has been his desire to come to still commensurate with you, but this time to congratulate you on your formal installation as the Edaiken N’ Uselu. He has received your letter concerning the grand reception that we are all working for, God willing on the 26th of this month.”
Oshiomhole further said, “People refer to him in other terms, but I describe him in the way that I know him.

I describe him as the Africa’s most hardworking entrepreneur. It is that spirit of hard work that should inspire Nigerians, not the outcome of the hard work. So, in your palace this morning is Africa’s most resourceful entrepreneur.”

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-has-laid-a-solid-foundation-in-edo-benin-crown-prince/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by calmdude(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Wait o, why are non edo people campaigning for obaseki, is it your state!
Then again let us not make the mistake we made in the past by voting the party, vote for the candidate.... I think if the hands of time can move backwards, Imolites wouldn't vote Rochas. I would vote for Iyamu because all his debates has been impressive... . Obaseki sounds unenlightened And we are tired of illiterates as leaders, see the one we have as president undecided
Edo people make the right choice o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Kazrem(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
A plus for Obaseki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by mrkings84(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Unfortunately things are not the same. We the masses have decided!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Kazrem:
A plus for Obaseki

A Minus Really….
Its One Man, One Vote, I have Conducted several online Mock Poll on this election, see some previous Result....
https://www.nairaland.com/3273805/witches-wizards-speak-edo-governorship#48275356
And I am prepared to do it again….
Vote for PDP by clicking Like and Vote for APC by Clicking Share……
Also, I am on Ground in Benin City, Campaigning for Osagie Ize Iyamu, the Response is Encouraging, Believe Me.

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by iceberryose(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Izit by endorsement??
Even campaign does not move me

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2016
lustychima:
the wike's are emptying their state treasury just to create another source of fund for d pdp since dat of ekiti and rivers is running dry

Owing workers salaries in their state to fund a state that is up to date with salary payment

Oshobaba the uncommon transformer will give pdp a run for their money

PDP won in Edo State because Jonathan was on the ballot in the last general elections and they couldn't even garner more than 55% of the votes cast then. When Oshiomole was ready for them during that of the State Houses of Assembly, he massively dealt with them by winning almost 22 of the 24 seats in Edo State.

Wike and Okowa are just wasting their money on an election that has already been won and lost. The good people of Edo State do not trust Ize-Iyamu and cannot risk voting (for) him. If they think by violence, they can win Edo; then I advise them to write their will before coming. We ain't sentimental here in Edo State. We are learned!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by pxDharniel(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

Who organized the protest against Ize-Iyamu in Benin after the 2015 Presidential Election? I guess it was the handiwork of APC! He was the Jonathan Campaign Manager for Edo State and he diverted the money meant for the 'bribing' of voters in Edo State and that was the reason your party men organized a protest against him when they lost the Elections.

Do you even think he's trusted by Jonathan? Has Jonathan ever campaigned for him since he started the illusion of #TheFutureIsNow? He's not even trusted by his party men! Only two Governors from the South South are openly supporting him. The rests have steered clear!

Lest I forget! Please don't forget to snap the result of your Polling Unit after the Election and post it on Nairaland with a proof that it indeed belongs to you. I'll do same as well. Let this your noise not end online pls.

Bros, at least try to look smart small na. You accused ize-iyamu of diverting the money meant to bribe voters yet pdp won edo state beating apc with more than 80000 votes!

The total vote casted in edo state was a little above 500000 so even if everyone had voted for jonathan it still would not change the outcome cos buhari won with over 2.5million votes.

Even if obama and putin supports obaseki, he would still lose colossally!

5 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2016
pxDharniel:

Bros, at least try to look smart small na. You accused ize-iyamu of diverting the money meant to bribe voters yet pdp won edo state beating apc with more than 80000 votes!

The total vote casted in edo state was a little above 500000 so even if everyone had voted for jonathan it still would not change the outcome cos buhari won with over 2.5million votes.

Even if obama and putin supports obaseki, he would still lose colossally!

I would remind you of this post come Thursday the September 29th.

BTW, Jonathan never won Edo State with over 80,000 votes. It was around 60,000. Moreover, was I the one who organized the protest against the thief? Nope! PDP did.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by achieverme(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

Are you saying oshomole didn't loot state treasury?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Jirate(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

I would remind you of this post come Sunday the September 29th.

BTW, Jonathan never won Edo State with over 80,000 votes. It was around 60,000. Moreover, was I the one who organized the protest against the thief? Nope! PDP did.

Don, I can see you are a Good Lair, like Lai Mohammed, well, what do you expect from an APC Member?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by yeyeboi(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2016
PDP all the way, APCSHIT is a scam , Association of Private Consumers (APC) is totally a waste of time and a scam

3 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by EnEnPeecee: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
it won't still change the fact that Obaseki and his godfather Oshi-M-Olewould get trashed come on the 28th.

IN POI WE STAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Tunami(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

We are waiting for the Promised 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Jobs, why Blame Us. cool
in buhari's voice kwontinu.

1 Like

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Kazrem:
A plus for Obaseki
a minus ...ogbemudia is a hungry political jobber... read his reasons for decamping

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To View Election Results On INEC’s Portal / We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT / What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.