Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again (4017 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by obailala(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

After the Biafran press have dealt with the brown envelope gutter press in Nigeria, things will never be the same again.
Wait for the terrestrial BiafraTv.
The world will marvel at the extent of raw reportage
You mean the extent of 'foolish reportage'?.... The only problem with the biafran agitation is that it is daft people spearheading it. The childish rubbish being churned out daily from those websites is what you are actually proud of and brag about?...

Since yesterday biafran media has been awash with aisha buhari's matter, concocting all sorts of embarrassing reports from how aisha begged Saraki's wife to beg obama, to how aisha is actually in Kano but paid saharareporters to air a fake video. This morning another biafra media claims aisha is in aso rock washing pots and pans, and this I suppose is how these 'adults' leading the biafran agitation expect to be successful?... Spreading infantile fables (I wouldn't even class these ones as propaganda) which can only appeal to critically low IQ plebs?

Sometimes I just wonder and wish it is actually secondary school kids who do these things, cos nothing more could be more embarrassing to the Igbo nation if this is all brains of the noisy secessionists can churn out.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Progressive01:
I wonder how some of you guys cope with the shame. Just look at the embarrassment these guys bring your way daily.

This is nothing but madness borne out of hate.

Buhari pressed the trigger button.
Or do you want to blame jonathan for this
Your nigeria will never be the same again
They are calling for restructuring now, soon they will agree for a divide.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
obailala:
You mean the extent of 'foolish reportage'?.... The only problem with the biafran agitation is that it is daft people spearheading it. The childish rubbish being churned out daily from those websites is what you are actually proud of and brag about?...

Since yesterday biafran media has been awash with aisha buhari's matter, concocting all sorts of embarrassing reports from how aisha begged Saraki's wife to beg obama, to how aisha is actually in Kano but paid saharareporters to air a fake video. This morning another biafra media claims aisha is in aso rock washing pots and pans, and this I suppose is how these 'adults' leading the biafran agitation expect to be successful?... Spreading infantile fables (I wouldn't even class these ones as propaganda) which can only appeal to critically low IQ plebs?

Sometimes I just wonder and wish it is actually secondary school kids who do these things, cos nothing more could be more embarrassing to the Igbo nation if this is all brains of the noisy secessionists can churn out.

Which is more embarrassing
Having a waec-less president or...
Having a corrupt first lady that sneaks into airport without NTA coverage?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Progressive01(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

Buhari pressed the trigger button.
Or do you want to blame jonathan for this
Your nigeria will never be the same again
They are calling for restructuring now, soon they will agree for a divide.
Okay, let me guess- because Buhari "pulled the trigger", you people have to rub shiit all over your face daily just to achieve what exactly

Can't you see you are fast becoming a laughing stock in Nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by obailala(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

Which is more embarrassing
Having a waec-less president or...
Having a corrupt first lady that sneaks into airport without NTA coverage?
Sorry Buhari is more embarrassing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by osita76(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:
Reports going on in some quarters of the media is that Nigeria's first lady, Aisha Buhari visited the United States, Washington DC precisely. But there are very strong reasons to believe that Mrs Buhari is in her Kitchen in Aso Rock probably 'Washing Dishes'.

Nigerians have challenged Aisha to walk in the streets of Washington or take pictures with Michelle Obama to prove she really is in or visited the United States.

This is 21st century for goodness sake, Nigerians have really woken up and you can no longer concoct nonsense and feed them with it.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322285/aisha-buhari-is-currently-in-aso-villa-not-us-she-lied-to-ni
This is purely scam of the century Nigerians are now wiser, it was purely stage-managed
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

You got it wrong
It means your first lady is corrupt, charity begins at home. He PMB should start the fight from his wife

Perhaps.
But then, we are still expending energy on an issue which-all things being equal- has absolutely no impact on the current situation in Nigeria, and I feel that energy should be channelled elsewhere.

Then again, from your comment, I get it that it is about Buhari after all, and as for your statement that it means she is corrupt, it may be up for argument. Fine, she might have lied and misrepresented facts, but if we are going by the body of the Nigerian Criminal law, I do not think we can classify same as corruption, unless of course she has been given access to public funds for a make-believe journey. That would leave is with the question: "Why are we up and about this issue(non-issue?) ? I think before we go on a chase, we should as ourselves, what the chase is. But I digress.

I get your point though, and maybe I'm actually wrong.

Cheers.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016
buharisbae:
angry the source alone made me give up!
Don't give up nah. Why are you so wicked? If you give up, who will I now be bullying? Don't try it o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Achuwa1(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Progressive01(m): 10:48a

Okay, let me guess- because Buhari "pulled the trigger", you people have to rub shiit all over your face daily just to achieve what exactly

Can't you see you are fast becoming a laughing stock in Nigeria??

yes,Nigeria is becoming a laughing stock among international nations because i woke up this morning to see that $1 = #400 but Apc promised us during their campaign tht they will make $1=#1.

All this Aisha e-rat rice eaters all over the place doing their job as usual.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Perhaps.
But then, we are still expending energy on an issue which-all things being equal- has absolutely no impact on the current situation in Nigeria, and I feel that energy should be channelled elsewhere.

Then again, from your comment, I get it that it is about Buhari after all, and as for your statement that it means she is corrupt, it may be up for argument. Fine, she might have lied and misrepresented facts, but if we are going by the body of the Nigerian Criminal law, I do not think we can classify same as corruption, unless of course she has been given access to public funds for a make-believe journey. That would leave is with the question: "Why are we up and about this issue(non-issue?) ? I think before we go on a chase, we should as ourselves, what the chase is. But I digress.

I get your point though, and maybe I'm actually wrong.

Cheers.

Hmmmmmm
If you are really a lady, your husband or ... will enjoy you scatter.
My first time of having a cool response here.
Keep it up.
I arrest my case just cos of your cool responses

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

Hmmmmmm If you are really a lady, your husband or ... will enjoy you scatter. My first time of having a cool response here. Keep it up. I arrest my case just cos of your cool responses
Wow, now I'm humbled. Thanks.
And yea, I'm female, so it has to be a husband. lol.
I say amen to your 'prayer'.
Nice day.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Wow, now I'm humbled. Thanks.

And yea, I'm female, so it has to be a husband. lol.

I say amen to your 'prayer'.

Nice day.

And don't tell me you are yoruba ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

And don't tell me you are yoruba ooo
Why do I feel this question is tribalistic? What happened to Yorubas?
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Why do I feel this question is tribalistic? What happened to Yorubas?
Yes it is tribalistic
because i don't like ewedu, and they can't cook what i like
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
ukomko:

Yes it is tribalistic
because i don't like ewedu, and they can't cook what i like

That was really blunt. lol. Why Na?

As a solution, you can always cook what you like, or go where you can get it cooked.

To answer your question though, I'm not.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ukomko: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

That was really blunt. lol. Why Na?

As a solution, you can always cook what you like, or go where you can get it cooked.

To answer your question though, I'm not.

Booom?!??!
Congrats, you've won yourself a husband
Visit the nearest ...lipsrsealed
Later

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by Ojukwufrank: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Indonesia President is saying hello...

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by ckmayoca: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beremx:
They have abandoned the agitation for Biafra and focused on propaganda and character assassination of the President and his wife. They always make me believe PDP sponsors them.

I am disappointed!

Yes we are all disappointed in our news agencies for not airing our first lady's trip and activities in the USA.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again by DabuIIIT: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
obailala:

Yesterday it was Biafraherald that came up with a similar stupid report, today na BiafraSay, and who know, it maybe biafraTimes or IgbereTV tomorrow. Life must be really fvcked up for these never-do-well lots who carry this Biafra thing on their head; they keep losing their minds day after day because of Buhari matter. When Fayose suddenly becomes their hero and FFK suddenly becomes their pope, it becomes even clearer and clearer that Buhari is 'simply' the bone of contention. Lawd av merci! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3269109/halliburton-scandal-aisha-buhari-pays
http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/08/halliburton-scandal-aisha-buhari-pays.html?m=1
http://biafrasay.com/p/322285/aisha-buhari-is-currently-in-aso-villa-not-us-she-lied-to-ni

biafra this,jonathan that,at age 70,biafra this,gej that everywhere u go....have a nice ride..just dont blame them when u get to that 70 with nothing but biafra and gej to show for a pensive hateful life 'well' spent,blaming other for "CARRYING BIAFRA ON THEIR HEADS".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Region Is Suffering More From This Recession / See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth / Twitter Reacts To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.