Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,956 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? (521 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by marvelck: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Breaking up with someone whom you ve spent or given so much for, is usually not a sweet experience for many. And for those who feel pained or used, you see them talking bad or ill of their ex boyfriend or girlfriend. Making it look as if the other person is a terrible person. Such is common with girls mostly. Immediately a girl breaks up with a guy, she start telling anyone who cares to listen bad things about the guy. Like castigating him for his bad character (which she didnt notice until after the break up), some of the bad things he indulges in or how uneducated or backward her ex is. She usually say all these with so much bitterness and with the intention of tarnishing her ex boyfriend image before others. But is such action right? Does it make any sense at all. Why voice such out or expose your ex' secrets and flaws cos you two are no longer together. Habits you were able to overlook or tolerate while dating him is now something you destaste so much... When you are hurt, going on a revenge mission would only worsen your pain. Just let go and move on...thats the best way to heal your pain
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by queencalipso(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Personally I think it depends on how they broke up. Some people can only get over their pain/ loved one by talking, while others keep mute.

He/she can talk about whatever it is that made them break up. Not adding lies to it and also not saying things that were meant to be a secret between them.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by gabinogem(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Generally, most women are fond of exposing their secrets even within themselves when they have a little scuffle...

It's just a bitchy attitude... & any nigga that's seen doing such is tagged a bïtch àss nigga.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by orunto27: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yes. It means she wishes to repeat the experience.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
if all you got is ur ex talking bad! ure lucky bro!!

all my exes hate me with passion
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by Sexxkillz: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's bad.

When you act in anger
, what you destroy in the process would be greater than what caused your anger.

But then, the truth of the matter is that you cannot control how someone feels after a huge disappointment. You cannot understand exactly, the pain they are undergoing at that point in time. You cannot envisage what is running thru their mind, the failed promises, the sacrifices they made, etc. . .

Therefore, while it's bad because no one knows tomorrow, you really cannot blame anyone. It's left to them to use their own discretion. Whatever consequence there is for their actions, it's for them to bear it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? by Oahray: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
So there are girls that talk good of their exes? Just hearing this for the first time. I've never met any such girl before sha.

As far as I know, if a girl isn't painting her ex evil, it's because she isn't talking about him at all. I dunno if it's right, but I know it's the norm.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Life. Indeed Men Are Case Study / Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single / 8 Words That Can Save A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.