Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You (23013 Views)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by priscaoge(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
areee:
I can't hear the pics now
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Yian1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
yeah..that's mothers' attitude for you buh they are still the best mothers for each and every one of us. Love my mother always!

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Fvckboy: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
lolz...
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
lol
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
I passed through almost all of this. Till now, the day she decides to buy me any cloth as a gift, its usually bigger than me or makes me look old embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by JOYOSITA(f): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Number one is so my mom.
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by ifeomaekol(f): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
My mother------nneomam, igolo nwanyi oma.
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
shout out to my sweet mommy
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Itsjanny: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mama I hail you
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Sultty(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
U got to still appreciate them. When i was under them sometimes they bought clothes and shoes that r oversized, fond memories grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by gen2briz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Waooo
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by ALImaza48(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
no 2 lol
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by frubben(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hehehehehehhehhehhe if ur mom did not say all dis to u then no b mama u get
No quote me with u dirty view make thunder no strike u.
Hhehehheheheh
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by olokstob(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
tunmidon:
All these don't happen to me ..... Whenever i need,i get
I guess you did not grow up in an African home.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Presh151(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Landloard01:
ok grin

exactly
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by teeghurl(f): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bsc:
For real my parents weren't rich.. I remember my mum buying clothes that's oversized... when i complain, shes says, dnt u knw ur still a kid, u will grow very soon and the clothes will perfectly fit you.
it was hilarious... each time i take a look at my childhood pictures.. i just laugh so hard.
Picture or adonbilivit undecided
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by ademiD(f): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
funny
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
When she starts pricing the clothes and youactually feel like she is cheating the seller.
Mummy take it easy na!

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Dangel1(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
I can relate to all these....lmao ;DI
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by graciabelle: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
That is why my foreign mother buys my clothes and my Nigerian mother only cooks my food. angry
I only had 2 check your name to confirm your mental state lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by techlorddsblog: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Risky005:
4. What you ask your mother to buy adidas for you and she comes home with:

LWKMD!
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by just2okworld(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Risky005:
6. When she uses a broomstick to measure your shoe size before going to the market.
Samhay this is typical of mum bajebaje grin
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by just2okworld(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
ouzo1:

grin grin
Oya clap for urself
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by KazukiIto(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
R.I.P mom. God bless you anywhere you are now.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Emarc16(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
A drunkard woke up one morning deeply repentant after a bitter fight with his wife the previous night. He noticed with dismay the crate of beer bottles that had caused the fight. He took it outside and started smashing the empty bottles one by one onto the wall. He smashed the first bottle swearing, "you are the reason I fought with my wife". He smashed the second bottle, "you are the reason I don't love my children". He smashed the third bottle, "you are the reason I don't have a decent job". When he took the fourth bottle, he realized that the bottle was still sealed, full and cold. He hesitated for a moment and said "you stand aside. I know you were not involved".
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by samhay: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
just2okworld:

Samhay this is typical of mum bajebaje grin

Chai

Ba same mama born us
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Zehner(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Up till now my mom always has an opinion about my dress sense. In her own words: " you children should learn how to wear bogus trousers" what she even means by bogus is what I don't get sef. Where she for coin the English till today I no know. cheesy......I love my mom plenty. grin
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by MAK211(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
adedayo3193:

You lied
lolz. bro u funy oo abi na disame house u na dey stay?

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by MAK211(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
adedayo3193:

You lied
lolz. bro u funy oo abi na disame house u na dey stay?

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
mummy hateu.2, I salute ooo cheesy
Re: The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You by Swaggygal: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
tunmidon:
All these don't happen to me ..... Whenever i need,i get
its like our moms are sisters so how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Get Married? / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.