Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot (57037 Views)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by chie8: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
The young man pulled off the perfect engagement surprise as he proposed to his Delta girlfriend in LA. Kornelus made his girlfriend believe that they were just going to do a photoshoot not knowing that he wanted to propose to her and at the same they will have their engagement photoshoot. This is the best I have seen. They look so perfect together. See more photos the moment the lucky girl found out that the photoshoot was a decoy for a proposal…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/man-proposes-to-his-delta-girlfriend-by.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by chie8: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by chie8: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
chie8:
More
More

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Sunnykaka(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
this guy too fresh abeg... grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Sexxkillz: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice.

Cant wait to see the first "molue" inspired photoshoot. That'll be a classic!

16 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by BadBullet(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
she looks like dija of mavins tho taller

11 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Donnyperry(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lovely....Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
awwww romantic

3 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by vivianbelema(f): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cool
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by HoneyB10(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beautiful cry
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by kayo80(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by orukaije22(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
and she said yes

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by allytinted: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
beautiful
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Landloard01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
The gal is beautiful though, but having an alleged b**bs undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
About to fu ck
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by oshibote1: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Ini9(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
See her face na all dis kind tins dem dey lyk undecided

26 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
So romantic! I'm apy for dem

3 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Stanyvic(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow..so cool
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by NameChecker: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is the name the guy?
undecided
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Ayodejioak(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley If only 'bae' knows I'll be doing something better than this exactly 5days from now, here in columbus. OH tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by tempex88(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
She is not wearing Bra

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na for Atlantic ocean I go do ma own photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Fkforyou(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
I really like their outfit. It's oozing class.
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
all of this for a question when i wan propose i wont even kneel i will be like babe can we make the fu,qing official? with the buhari economy and hardship she will be screaming yes yes yes before i even complete the question

6 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by HemmanuelRichy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dem get money na..

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by johnshagb(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guy : Bae how are you doing?
Girl : I'm fine honey
Guy : Put on your best dress, we are going for a photoshoot.
Girl : Really? What's the occassion?
Guy : Nothing. I just feel like having a photoshoot session with you today
Girl : Okay, let me put on my make up.

20 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by ivyy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
What sort of cuteness is this? embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by evy1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
This Is Top Notch.
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Itsjanny: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Still looking for the fvck to give undecided

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by viqueta(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
but the girl did not cry na......
Re: Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot by Damfostopper(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
My grandfather n mother didnt do all these nonsensse yet d lasted 4ever.... All this trends people are following.... 2morow una go seperate... Wahala here n dere.... Well hml in advance

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.