Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare (623 Views)

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by saints2(f): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
This happened in Lagos today August 5th. According to one of the passengers, he and some others boarded a bus from Ajah to CMS for N250. When they got to Ikate roundabout, the driver and conductor of the bus suddenly decided that they didn't want to continue the journey anymore and would transfer all the passengers to another bus. Unfortunately for them, older women in the bus resisted the change. They demanded that they will not leave the bus and it must also take them to their agreed destination.

The conductor tried to resist but one of the women grabbed his shirt and held her ground. Seeing that there was no other way out, he quickly jumped into the canal by the side of the road and refused to come out.
After a while he eventually dragged himself out and returned the transport fare to other passengers who agreed to enter another bus.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/photos-bus-conductor-jumps-into-canal.html

1 Share

Re: Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by donbenedict(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who wasted each other's time now? Eh. Some passengers sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by saints2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
In Fela's voice, I say na craze worl we dey, craze world...

lalasticlala, come and see oo
Re: Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by saints2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
donbenedict:
Who wasted each other's time now? Eh. Some passengers sha

The guy is trying to be smart, and the passengers too sef na baddo... cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by pheyhi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is what they do EVERY TIME , conductors and drivers craze here for island,
You no see where driver abandon conductor cos he no wan pay agbero money orcwhen coming from oshodi to Ajah, when they get to VGC they would say they are not moving again, people will shout and scream yet nothing, they would now return #50 to each person
Then it didn't even pain me too much cos I stayed in VGC buh I used to make sure I collect my #50

What I have learnt: NEVER shout at them, just pretend to be indifferent but stand your ground, they would respect you.
Re: Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal, Refuses To Pay Passengers Fare by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016

(1)

PDP Convention: Governors, Bot, Others Beg Sheriff / Abia Government Did Not Permit Collection Of Money For Review Of Building Permit / Buhari Isn't Implementing UNEP Report Adopting HYPREP, And $hell Into GC And BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.