Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions (41523 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by free2ryhme: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2016
So what do you want from us that we need to tell you which you don't already know?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by ayooladee(f): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Must they always copy Tecno. mehn two speaker grills was also copied. SMH

Huawei and other OEMs have used 2 speaker grills in their phones before tecno...
It's just what is in vogue.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by jordinsparkles(f): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2016
How much is it?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Babycherry(f): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Eeeeeemmmm eeeeeeeeeeeh

What should I do with my infinix zero 3 now?

All these phones with finger scanner be giving people longer throat since time immemorial

nawa........let me watch and see

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=48228983]Must they always copy Tecno. mehn two speaker grills was also copied. SMH [/quote
an overhyped piece of android junk.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by vengedre(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2016
This guy above me day vex
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by yommitte00(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:
So you haven't known that Infinix company is a subsidiary of Tecno? They are the same group of Companies!
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by spass101(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:

Nah mehn. Infinix always had two speaker grills since theire InfinixZero line. cool
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2016
jordinsparkles:
How much is it?
I bought mine #47K , but I think it now sells for #45K on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2016
Babycherry:

Eeeeeemmmm eeeeeeeeeeeh

What should I do with my infinix zero 3 now?

All these phones with finger scanner be giving people longer throat since time immemorial

nawa........let me watch and see

grin
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by RitzyPrince(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2016
This Chinese Phone users are the most funny people I've seen in my few years on planet earth....Whenever a new phone is produced they'll overhype it just so the gullible once will fall prey and waste there hard earned money buying it....imagine OP comparing TecNo fingerprint scanner to that of iPhone 6s, OP which weed you smoke? In 3weeks time they might produce another and y'all will condemn this....save yourself the stress of changing phone like clothes save enough cash and buy an iPhone anyone from the iPhone 6 upward will serve you for years, my iPhone 5s is 3yrs + and counting but it's still a beauty to behold....there're many things to do with money than buying phones. My name is Ritzyprince and I just wanna make common sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by enyi225(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:
It’s a device with a 5.2-inch display, a balance between going for a hefty 5.5-inch tablet and a modest 5-inch device. I got the Hot S in gold, and it sure looks good.
hw abt d battery? hw strong is it?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2016
RitzyPrince:
This Chinese Phone users are the most funny people I've seen in my few years on planet earth....Whenever a new phone is produced they'll overhype it just so the gullible once will fall prey and waste there hard earned money buying it....imagine OP comparing TecNo fingerprint scanner to that of iPhone 6s, OP which weed you smoke? In 3weeks time they might produce another and y'all will condemn this....save yourself the stress of changing phone like clothes save enough cash and buy an iPhone anyone from the iPhone 6 upward will serve you for years, my iPhone 5s is 3yrs + and counting but it's still a beauty to behold....there're many things to do with money than buying phones. My name is Ritzyprince and I just wanna make common sense.

Different strokes for different folks bro
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2016
enyi225:
hw abt d battery? hw strong is it?
3000mAH.... Quite strong

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Made it to FP for the first time grin
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Babycherry(f): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:

grin

Nice unboxing dear

Veekid......bia le
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Babycherry:

Nice unboxing dear
Veekid......bia le
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by DoroBen: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Misstechy review is better tho
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by ayooladee(f): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Kiddominant(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
lofty900:
Bros your hand is black
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nwaaba1(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2016
What's matters most here in Nigeria is the battery, how many mah is the battery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Nwaaba1:
What's matters most here in Nigeria is the battery, how many mah is the battery?

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Elnino4ladies: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Looks like tecno j8
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by vengedre(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2016
RitzyPrince:

Bro not eeverybody can afford your iPhone.. . Can we (Chinese phone users) just rest and praise what we can afford?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Dexter247:

Huawei and other OEMs have used 2 speaker grills in their phones before tecno...
It's just what is in vogue.
Don't mind the guy hin be learner
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by chidirobert(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:
By a User:

I must admit that this is the very first time Infinix comes up with a phone that greatly impresses me with the design. I’m not saying in any way that previous designs are so bad, but this is different. Infinix Hot S doesn’t feel like a cheap phone in hand, and a first look at the phone makes me suddenly start to justify the unusual price tag for a device in the Hot production line.
pls what's d price ?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2016
chidirobert:
pls what's d price ?
It currently sells for #45K on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:
lol.. it's a pity that most of you don't even knw that it's the same company that manufactures tecno, infinix and itel...

lol
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by RitzyPrince(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2016
vengedre:

Bro not eeverybody can afford your iPhone.. . Can we (Chinese phone users) just rest and praise what we can afford?
i understand, that's why I said save, plan for it knowing when u buy its long term buy..., It's not like these Chinese phones are cheap this days anyway. This phone cost whooping 47K OP et al., add some cash to that and you'll get yourself a London used iPhone 5s instead of buying this poo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors / 4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall / Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.