Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions (41497 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
2gig
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by thatbiggirl: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
I heard there is a 3GB version, is that true?
waleyp:
2gig
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Well for now I have never seen 3 gig
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
Have seen only 2 gig
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Africanman123(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Where is the money to buy expensive phones.
loomer:
Naija and Chinese phones
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Its not compulsory sir
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Mobileman829(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Do you even think they will make that 3GB one available in Nigeria?
waleyp:
Well for now I have never seen 3 gig
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Pheeknow: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Hot S looks like a cool phone to be, especially with the finger print scanner.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by tmanis(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
RitzyPrince:
I'm saying MTK is trash....if they're good and can meet international standards why don't they venture into EUROPE.
not true bro.....

they are good and they meet international standards. infact, the tech world is eagerly waiting for helio x30.

dont pretend that you dont know big phone brands use mediatek chips, unless you actually dont know...... which is bad..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by RitzyPrince(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
tmanis:
not true bro.....

they are good and they meet international standards. infact, the tech world is eagerly waiting for helio x30.

dont pretend that you dont know big phone brands use mediatek chips, unless you actually dont know...... which is bad..
i don't argue this not anymore, it don't matter the OS or the type of phone u use as far as you're happy....as for me and my family we're for iOS!
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by tech2477: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2016
LOL, you just nailed it with this your reply
tmanis:
not true bro.....

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by safas20(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Lovely unboxing video
XDplus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVum8FUvHzE
Watch the Unboxing & first impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49T5RGX-aE

Watch the full review
Tested the camera,otg function & fingerprint scanner.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Mobileman829(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Hot S is a good phone from the OEM but i was expecting a bigger battery though. Users so far have not said anything bad about it sha
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Carlcaresophia: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
fendorf:
Pls how can i screen grab or munch screen on infinix hot 3?pressing d volume key together is not working
Hello Fendorf, you need to press "power" and "volume-" buttons at the same time. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2016
is there no native browser on infinix hot s, this chrome is ain't nothing

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Onerandomgirl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice user review
waleyp:
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by thatbiggirl: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is, or you can download a browser of your choice.
waleyp:
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone, stand a chance of winning the Infinix Hot S, headsets and other amazing consolation prizes during this Olympics.Simply follow this link http://mis.transsion.com/webapp/RlkMi/goto/getward and enter for the raffle draw.

How to participate

1) Prize-winning odds are 100%. Each draw costs 20 gold coins. Prizes include gold coins and physical prizes. You can get gold coins by commenting and posting on the Xclub website.
2) Each ID (Username) can make 5 daily draws..
3) Prize winners will find prize details on Xclub.
4) Prize winners must provide their address, email, and phone number. Customer service will contact the winners within 7 working days.
5) Infinix reserves the right of final interpretation for raffle rules.

Pasted as copied
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by arshad880(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
thz rview is a crap, gv us photoshoots of d camera, review the ba3, does it av notification light? e.t.c. . . .am sure u v seen other reviews
dnt hw d1 to go for out of hot s or note 3
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
google and compare
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by DaySpringer: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anyone using this phone?

Any Issues experienced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.