Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions (41525 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Elxandre(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
shapman:

if only they know Android can be scaled on an Iphone. If only...
What does this mean?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by sam8701(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
I just got mine like 2days ago but the only issue I have with it is that I couldn't get the slot for external SD card (memory card). I just want to ask if you could help out. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by shapman: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Elxandre:

What does this mean?
It means you can run Android OS on Iphone's. Visit iphonehacks.com for more info
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
sam8701:
I just got mine like 2days ago but the only issue I have with it is that I couldn't get the slot for external SD card (memory card). I just want to ask if you could help out. Thanks

There are two holes in the sim card tray

Its either you put 2micro sims or 1micro sim + The memory card

Your choice
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by IamJeff(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
RitzyPrince:
i understand, that's why I said save, plan for it knowing when u buy its long term buy..., It's not like these Chinese phones are cheap this days anyway. This phone cost whooping 47K OP et al., add some cash to that and you'll get yourself a London used iPhone 5s instead of buying this poo.

whats your point?
Are you trying to say that china phones, Mediatek or android phone in general are trash ?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by RitzyPrince(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
IamJeff:

whats your point?
Are you trying to say that china phones, Mediatek or android phone in general are trash ?
I'm saying MTK is trash....if they're good and can meet international standards why don't they venture into EUROPE.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Stanbeto: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Infinix hot S
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by 1231awa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
IamJeff:

Who copied tecno?
apple's iphone5 was the first phone to feature bottom speakes an was copied by samsung on it s5 in 2014

Bottom speaker grills on samsung galaxy s5?

Sir, I'm sure you didn't mean to type that.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by IamJeff(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
1231awa:

Bottom speaker grills on samsung galaxy s5?

Sir, I'm sure you didn't mean to type that.

shocked i mean s6
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
i just got mine today... this phone is very dope... I'm enjoying mine... real value for money.... just created a whatsapp group for the phone users....contact me if you want to join the group 08176500922 ..don't contact me if you don't own it yet
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by waleyp(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am using my phone and am feeling good. U using ur phones and u feeling good, u trashing phones but am feeling good, ain't got no time for fighting cos am already feeling good, Iphones,Samsung,infinix, tecno, no matter the kind of phone u use just feel the groove. I never used an iPhone before, but still am feeling good. If una like carry stick knack una sef cos of phones.... Omo leave phone matter and get more money..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by muchluv(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Has anyone used the UMI touch 4G, The specs online are sick! And it about the same price as the hot s. We should at least have gotten a 1080p screen

UMI touch 4G specs.
Android 6.0 with 64 Bit 1.5GHz MT6753 Octa core processor and 3GB RAM +16GB ROM , support TF card up to 32 GB extended.
Support 2G network:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Support 3G network:WCDMA 900/2100MHz
Support 4G network:LTE FDD1800/ 2600/ 800 (B20, B3, B7)
Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (Dual sim dual standbyOr 1 Micro SIM Card and 1 TF Card)
5.5 inch large 5-point-touch LTPS touch screen,with HD 1920*1080pixels.
Dual Cameras, 5MP front camera, 13MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus.Support Full screen mode and Standard(4:3)mode.
Support Android navigation, built-in GPS navigation with A-GPS assisted, makes the positioning swiftly and accurately.
Fingerprint
4000mah battery

Price on jumia 46,800
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by srrrr(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Infinix are just deceiving us
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by srrrr(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
augster:
it‘s 720p
another overhyped phone again, and this sells for #45k just because of fingerprint. I thought they said it will come with vr technology, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Kenneth10110(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
DrayZee:

Infinix has had two speaker grills right from the days of its Race series. Please learn to be sure of what you're saying. Why would Infinix even copy Tecno for amy reason? Tecno is nothing before them.

From UI,Themes,d copy reach build prob sef... wen checkin infinix system files n script, u'l see tecno.. Tecno must bring finger print before they jump
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Teasecute65(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hw much is dis fone?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by rafox2510: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Create a white hand for him

Tks d guy is unreasonable ,must u talk
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by ClitRaider: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
SerialDigits:
abilo, show urs...
What's abilo?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by henry007(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Dongreat:

Bro my advice is don't quote em again. When I saw the comment that this cheap mtk phone fingerprint scanner is faster than iPhone 6s, I know it's all gimmick to trap the gullible. iPhone 6s scanner is so fast that it skips notifications such as missed calls or messages, reason why iOS 10 is changing the unlock pattern. Fastest scanner ever produced (iPhone 6s) not to talk of durability, premium feel, friendly and easy OS. Reason why people condemn iPhone it's because they don't have the cash to spend on it. I used to until I purchased it and I know innovation when I see one. iPhone make phones that are called the next best thing, while others make to call 'the iPhone model killer'. @op, your infinix maybe good but please never compare to any iPhone. Cheers.
Ps: no one should quote for a debate cos I ain't paid by Apple or android, so won't engaged.
The iphone 6s is lightening fast. i have tested it but i can only compare the infinix Hot S with the Tecno phantom 5 which is faster than the regular iphone 6 that i have when it comes to fingerprint unlocking.
WATCH video comparison between the infinix Hot S and Phantom 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfC4ciqgUA&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Mobileman829(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Lovely device grin
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Please, tell me you're wearing black gloves. I don't want to believe that's your skin.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Emmaway(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
KissChris:
Being the first Infinix device with a fingerprint sensor, I still find it hard to believe the unlock speed appears to be faster than my iPhone 6s Plus.
Say What

See Marketing... grin
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by XDplus: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2016
RitzyPrince:
I'm saying MTK is trash....if they're good and can meet international standards why don't they venture into EUROPE.
good morning,did u know that mtk stands for mediatek and not only techno & infnix use this chipset.big phones like the htc one x9 also use this chipset?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by dasphinx1(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2016
XDplus:

good morning,did u know that mtk stands for mediatek and not only techno & infnix use this chipset.big phones like the htc one x9 also use this chipset?

Are you minding that guy?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by DrayZee: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kenneth10110:

From UI,Themes,d copy reach build prob sef... wen checkin infinix system files n script, u'l see tecno.. Tecno must bring finger print before they jump
Wow... Your mind is already settled on that fact. I don't even know what to say again. So Infinix copied fingerprint sensor from Tecno. Clap for yourself.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Elxandre(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
shapman:

It means you can run Android OS on Iphone's. Visit iphonehacks.com for more info
That makes no sense anyways, as almost every Android app is available on ios.

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by NaijalovesU: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Wow congrats!! Hope you can give us feedback here too
adebayooye:
i just got mine today... this phone is very dope... I'm enjoying mine... real value for money.... just created a whatsapp group for the phone users....contact me if you want to join the group 08176500922 ..don't contact me if you don't own it yet
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by gonaij: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
But i head that the phone is more than 40k, is that true?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by henry007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Check out how the Infinix Hot S performs in my gaming review

https://www.nairaland.com/3275969/infinix-hot-x521-gaming-review
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by starlife30(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
lol.. it's a pity that most of you don't even knw that it's the same company that manufactures tecno, infinix and itel...

lol

Are you serious about this thing?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
starlife30:

Are you serious about this thing?
Google is ur friend bro. That's the truth..
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by FBI98: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
wats d ram memory of this phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors / Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways / 4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.