Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions (41534 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by DrayZee: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Must they always copy Tecno. mehn two speaker grills was also copied. SMH
Infinix has had two speaker grills right from the days of its Race series. Please learn to be sure of what you're saying. Why would Infinix even copy Tecno for amy reason? Tecno is nothing before them.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by asumo12: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Only one speaker Is working!

No flash charging like note 2!

The earpiece not loud and clear like note 2!

Hybrid sim tray slot worsen the palava.

Infinix try sha
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by RitzyPrince(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Dongreat:

Bro my advice is don't quote em again. When I saw the comment that this cheap mtk phone fingerprint scanner is faster than iPhone 6s, I know it's all gimmick to trap the gullible. iPhone 6s scanner is so fast that it skips notifications such as missed calls or messages, reason why iOS 10 is changing the unlock pattern. Fastest scanner ever produced (iPhone 6s) not to talk of durability, premium feel, friendly and easy OS. Reason why people condemn iPhone it's because they don't have the cash to spend on it. I used to until I purchased it and I know innovation when I see one. iPhone make phones that are called the next best thing, while others make to call 'the iPhone model killer'. @op, your infinix maybe good but please never compare to any iPhone. Cheers.
Ps: no one should quote for a debate cos I ain't paid by Apple or android, so won't engaged.
u hit the nail bro...shots firedgrin
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2016
asumo12:
Only one speaker Is working!

No flash charging like note 2!

The earpiece not loud and clear like note 2!
Hybrid sim tray slot worsen the palava.

Infinix try sha
No phone is perfect
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by jojothaiv(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
9PBLIVE:
cry no carry these thing reach. AgricĀ»ikoroduĀ»lagos state ooo !!!

I lost my infinix there last week
Ikorodu safe sef....

No try come Obalende o...
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by asumo12: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:

No phone is perfect

Sure!

I don't remember typing a phone is perfect undecided
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
how much op?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
how much op?
#45k on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2016
asumo12:

Sure!

I don't remember typing a phone is perfect undecided
I'm just trying to tell you there can't be a phone without flaws
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:

#45k on jumia
ok
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Lmao, what a shit device. There are much better devices for that price.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by preciousMI1(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:

battery nko,? does it do flash charging? does any other charger charge it or just the charger??
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Mobileman829(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2016
He is black and proud grin wink
lofty900:
Bros your hand is black
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Goldenheart(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2016
I shudda bought an iphone...
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Mobileman829(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Tell him ooo, bad belle dem
Dexter247:

Huawei and other OEMs have used 2 speaker grills in their phones before tecno...
It's just what is in vogue.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by girl4rmspace(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2016
lofty900:
Bros your hand is black
but he is a black man, do you want him to go bleach ?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by hamzeiy: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
nycc..how much is it..thinking of dumpin my samsung galaxy S3 jare
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by augster(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2016
hamzeiy:
#45,500. You can contact me to buy it. Pay on delivery available

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
hamzeiy:

Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by jayboy17(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
how many maH is d battery life
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
jayboy17:
how many maH is d battery life
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by olamitie: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Just got mine yesterday and it is awesome... cool
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by 2kurupt(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Dongreat:

Bro my advice is don't quote em again. When I saw the comment that this cheap mtk phone fingerprint scanner is faster than iPhone 6s, I know it's all gimmick to trap the gullible. iPhone 6s scanner is so fast that it skips notifications such as missed calls or messages, reason why iOS 10 is changing the unlock pattern. Fastest scanner ever produced (iPhone 6s) not to talk of durability, premium feel, friendly and easy OS. Reason why people condemn iPhone it's because they don't have the cash to spend on it. I used to until I purchased it and I know innovation when I see one. iPhone make phones that are called the next best thing, while others make to call 'the iPhone model killer'. @op, your infinix maybe good but please never compare to any iPhone. Cheers.
Ps: no one should quote for a debate cos I ain't paid by Apple or android, so won't engaged.

People don't condemn iPhones but the attitude of some few insecure iPhone users like you. FYI there are now so many smartphones within the price range of iPhone 6s plus, yet you don't see them making so much noise on the internet.
The days iPhone was a status symbol is long gone mate, don't get pissed coz others are now going for value for their hard earned money, China or not
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by fendorf(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2016
fendorf:
Pls how can i screen grab or munch screen on infinix hot 3?pressing d volume key together is not working
anybody with info?
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
fendorf:
anybody with info?
Try dragging 3 fingers down the screen
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
GARBAGE
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by shapman: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dongreat:

if only they know Android can be scaled on an Iphone. If only...
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by abiola883: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
I would have loved it if not for the battery power.. . lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by IamJeff(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Must they always copy Tecno. mehn two speaker grills was also copied. SMH

Who copied tecno?
apple's iphone5 was the first phone to feature bottom speakes an was copied by samsung on it s5 in 2014
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by aoyih(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Infinix just modified Huawei G-Power...copy cat, dis ain't original.
Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by aoyih(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Infinix just modified Huawei G-Power...copy cat, dis ain't original.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.