Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (759 Views)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / Could This Be Love? (pic) / This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by esutconnect: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
www.esutconnect.com
http://www.esutconnect.com/could-this-be-love/

I chose to use your blog to seek advice from people because I see what you post on your blog as helpful and that has prompted me to call so that you will use this platform to let people know what is currently going on in my relationship. Maybe at the end of my story, the comment /advise I get from your reader will help me reach a conclusion.

“Who are you and how did you get my number?” I queried ‘please pay rapt attention in order to write my story well. My identity is not relevant.’ the voice pleaded. She continued as I held the receiver close to my ear at the corner of my room.

He came almost the time I needed a man in my life. I prayed for a man who wouldn’t put anything in the world above me. When he finally came into my life, I thought he was everything I was hoping for.

The communication between us was smooth and he was a perfect gentleman that he wouldn’t do anything without seeking my opinion. He constantly took me out on a date. Sometimes when shopping at the mall, we couldn’t but held and kissed each other at any given chance that people around noticed we were two love birds that couldn’t let go of each other.

Of course, each time we hanged out he would take me for all night sex at his place. He was all over me that he couldn’t behold the sight of anything in trousers discussing with me irrespective of the person in question. He also provided virtually for all my needs. At a time. I got tired of asking him money for everything I needed. I tried discussing getting a job with him. Gush! He blatantly refused me getting one”‘I don’t want you to work for anyone”. I can take care of all your needs’ he vehemently told me.

I tried talking him into allowing me take up a job as to help him as a partner but to no avail. All fell on a deaf ear. When it was obvious that he was not going to allow me to do anything but to sit at home and do nothing,I decided to take the bull by the horn.

Without his approval, I finally got employed through a friend in a construction company where I worked as a field accountant. My job was to follow engineers to sites in other to monitor and document the use of equipment.I was enjoying the sweetness that came with my new job that I decided not to let him know.

The cat was let out of the bag when I received my first salary. I paid him a surprised visit with a gift as an appreciation for taking care of my needs and being there for me whenever I needed him. All didn’t go down with him well as he questioned me on how I got the money to buy him such a gift.I couldn’t but unveil the hidden mask. I was frank to him. I told him about my new job. I could see anger, disappointment and betrayal written over his face.

From that moment, everything seemed to have fallen apart. Without mincing words, he forced me to make a choice between him and my job. He made it crystal clear that I should quit my job or it was over between us. I sought for reasons from him why I should quit my job, he bluntly explained that my office was dominated by men and would never approve my working there.

To me, it is a situation of dilemma. Yea! I love him so much but I can’t depend wholly on him for everything that I need.

Please help me write my story on your blog as it will help me TAKE a decision on what next to do………,

she hanged up on me. I could hear the sound of the receiver from the other end.

Please kindly write your comment to help this young woman.

-adminJUDE

FOR MORE RELATED TOPICS PLEASE VISIT US @
http://www.esutconnect.com/could-this-be-love/

Re: Could This Be Love? by Daniel2289(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
What kind of a man is he?? I think his jealousy is beyond measure. Trust is lacking in dis relationship. Moreover, y must he b denying u of ur happiness??

I don't have much to say on this issue. Since he don't wants u to work in d firm dat is dominated by men, y not try another job dat is less dominated by men

Better still she can also tell d hubby to open a business for her. Or anything dat will make her to b self employed, without working under anybody..

I hope dis help?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love? by HoneyB10(f): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Make I buy land first

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love? by omonighoblessing(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
nawa oooh. this man just tire me.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! / Is This True About Girls? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.