Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? (1929 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
am a graduate with a smallish body structure am my people think am too young to be in love. Am in love with a 20 yr old secondarian for about 4yrs nw and our people thinks is still a childs play please i need your sincere advise forget the writeup may be its because am not myself nw
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Abbbeegi, since when d LOVE has sizes? angry

But since ur unemployed, juz slowdown...

1 Like

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by DarkMagic(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Structure or size doesn't matter
U r OK to b loved
Jes find something doing..
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
No
But...try to get something doing...
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by gratefulheart(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
You want to destroy the girl's life? You are graduate and she is still in secondary school.
If something happened what will you do?
And you're unemployed for goodness. Can't you use your head? God gave you mind so you can give him rest.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Size has nothing do with love, as long as you are matured enough

But for your people to take you seriously you need to find something doing
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by FemiEddy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Firstly - get something doing
Secondly - go out there and love all u can life is too short

1 Like

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
you are a very wicked man!!!!

I don't have any problem with her age but oga that girl is in secondary school!

Allow her go to the university instead of distracting her with love talk, I mean she doesn't even know where her life is going to.

leave that girl to focus on her life else thunder will fall on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Evablizin(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evaberry:

Allow her go to the university instead of distracting her with love talk, I mean she doesn't even know where her life is going to.

lols Fire Fire
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are not too young to find a job.

And why da fucck are you dating secondary school girl?.
If I say you have low self esteem now, it will be as if....

1 Like

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
You are not too young to find a job.

And why da fucck are you dating secondary school girl?.
If I say you have low self esteem now, it will be as if....
her sense of reasoning i think is more than u are thinking ,and moreover i love and she loves me and i think thats what matters

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evaberry:

i think i can handle that i no distance time,moreover her uncle is not ready to sponsore her futher
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Safiaa(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
20 years in secondary school. Uuumm. . .
Either way you're not too young but the girl is probably inexperienced with a lot of things. Not a good look.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
bleskid:
her sense of reasoning i think is more than u are thinking ,and moreover i love and she loves me and i think thats what matters
It doesn't matter, you shouldn't date a minor, anyways, she will dump your ass the moment she enter university.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
FemiEddy:
Firstly - get something doing
Secondly - go out there and love all u can life is too short
Nice one

But point one first .. make he make money before he find love
Or he will be back here

1 Like

Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by buffalowings: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
You deserve each other
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Mup4life: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
It doesn't matter, you shouldn't date a minor, anyways, she will dump your ass the moment she enter university.
20yrs minor Hearing dat for the first time.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mup4life:
20yrs minor Hearing dat for the first time.
20years and still in secondary school. That's not cool.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Nedfed(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
bleskid:

I blame you.
You no why?
Cos you bring ur affair to romance section wia
90% of people here av no seriously relationship.
Bro, you're not too young to love.
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
my elder brother use my account to post this and i hate romance story
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
am a graduate with a smallish body structure am my people think am too young to be in love. Am in love with a 20 yr old secondarian for about 4yrs nw and our people thinks is still a childs play please i need your sincere advise forget the writeup may be its because am not myself nw
how can i delete this fucking post, i hate such sheet ,,, my elder bro post this sheet and i dont like this sheet... I hate talking about romance all time ,,,
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Abbbeegi, since when d LOVE has sizes? angry

But since ur unemployed, juz slowdown...
my elder bro post on my account and what to delete the post... Pls help if you have a way
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
my elder bro post on my account and what to delete the post... Pls help if you have a way
angry
bleskid:
i seriously i dont need this fucking post ,,, i hate this post how can i delete it on my acountttttttttt Bleep this postt i hate talking personal problem heeee is not me that post this fucking shheeeeeeeet ... I want this sheeet out of my account and obviously i cant ... I dnt discus persona problem on social mediallll ,,,,, i hate this fucking psot ...
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
angry i seriously i dont need this fucking post ,,, i hate this post how can i delete it on my acountttttttttt Bleep this postt i hate talking personal problem heeee is not me that post this fucking shheeeeeeeet ... I want this sheeet out of my account and obviously i cant ... I dnt discus persona problem on social mediallll ,,,,, i hate this fucking psot ...
i dont like this post Bleep this post... Who this post epp .... I dont about ladies ,,, talk about football prediction soccer news not ladies not love, i talk about my career things iam passing through in life ..... I hate what my elder brother did on my acconut .... I dont like it i hateiiiiiiiii+iiiiiiiiiiiii Bleep this post ,,, how can i delete this post .... What a sheet... I dont about love ladies , iam never the type .. Think about big thinx, not ladies angry
bleskid:
angry i seriously i dont need this fucking post ,,, i hate this post how can i delete it on my acountttttttttt Bleep this postt i hate talking personal problem heeee is not me that post this fucking shheeeeeeeet ... I want this sheeet out of my account and obviously i cant ... I dnt discus persona problem on social mediallll ,,,,, i hate this fucking psot ...
i dont like this post Bleep this post... Who this post epp .... I dont about ladies ,,, talk about football prediction soccer news not ladies not love, i talk about my career things iam passing through in life ..... I hate what my elder brother did on my acconut .... I dont like it i hateiiiiiiiii+iiiiiiiiiiiii Bleep this post ,,, how can i delete this post .... What a sheet... I dont about love ladies , iam never the type .. Think about big thinx, not ladies
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one
But point one first .. make he make money before he find love Or he will be back here
how i go take delete this post
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
how can i delete this post
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

iam sorry ,,, very sorry dont be angry pls,, who are u pls iam ubebe martins
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
iam sorry ,,, very sorry dont be angry pls,, who are u pls iam ubebe martins

Go take your med Biko sad lol na u quote me u come dey ask me question
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

biko is not fight ,, it is bad to make friends ,, i just want to know you undecided
Lalas247:

biko is not fight ,, it is bad to make friends ,, i just want to know you
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by Lalas247(f): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
bleskid:
biko is not fight ,, it is bad to make friends ,, i just want to know you undecided biko is not fight ,, it is bad to make friends ,, i just want to know you
Oh ok u for talk before grin
Y u come dey creep walk

How r u
Re: At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? by bleskid: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok u for talk before grin
Y u come dey creep walk

How r u
iam very fine ,,, how is the evening ? iam ubebe martins but you can call me blesboi , and you

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Ask: Is Sleeping With A Drunk Person Considered Rape? / Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. / Is Karma Truly Real Or Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.