Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George (453 Views)

Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun / PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George by gistyinka(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Former chairman of Nigerian Port Authority, Military Governor of Ondo-State and one time vice-chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chief Bode George has urge his fellow party member to vote for him, and he's looking forward to stabilise the party and put it in right position back.

The PDP chieftain Bode George made the remark in Abuja, after collecting his PDP chairmanship nomination form for N1 million at the party’s temporary secretariat.

He said, ”if people vote for me, I look forward to stabilise the party and put it in right position”.

“The ruling party should get ready for serious engagement because we have started a cohesive battle ahead of 2019,” George said.

The PDP national convention is billed for August 17th, 2016 in Port Harcourt, Rivers Sate. However, according to him, PDP is not down and out. It will rise again. With the right leadership, defectors will sheathe their swords and return.
If we are lucky and we get the right leadership who is fair and just and committed in the party, they will come back,” he contended.

He said although the PDP was undergoing turmoil, he would stabilise it as he said was known for his ability to resolve problems, if he becomes the chairman.

”It takes an experienced captain to stabilise a ship hit by tornado and if you know the crisis in PDP‎, that is the position the party is facing right now.

I am happy that all is not lost, and the condition has been enhanced, zoning has gone extremely well. I have paid my dues in this party and I shouldn’t be afraid of anybody.

This job requires commitment, determination; it requires justice and fairness. They know me, what we cannot defend we cannot go for.

Trying to come back is like looking back, we are lucky we got a bloody nose not a technical knockout; we will rise again.

Everybody will have to come on board even those of our friends who were angry and left for the APC; they are tenants ‎there because they were landlords in PDP.

If we are lucky and we get the right leadership who is fair and just and committed in the party, they will come back,” he contended.

'' Vote for me as Chairman and I will Stabilise PDP ''-- Chief Bode George Pick His Nomination Form for PDP National Chairman

Re: Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George by OkoNDOoBo: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
K
Re: Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George by Laitesmart(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2016
The rate at which ex convicts are coming back to vie for major positions... E be like say them go add PRISONology to Nigeria scheme of work ooo!!!
Re: Vote Me As Chairman And I Will Stabilise PDP – Bode George by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Yeye man to stabilise PDP the way you stabilise NPA when you were chairman abi?

(1) (Reply)

1,005 Kwara Pensioners Died Due To Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Why?,frustration Of A Nigerian / How Dogara Hacked Into Buhari, Translated Padding, And Led Him By The Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.